• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Alien X(1 VOTES LEFT)

And how do you know the standard for one-shoting is the same in OPM as it is in Ben 10?
Basically what I said before in the other thread, we dont ignore in-verse scaling oneshots

If the character already has a specific AP value of 100 megatons, then sure, we can't really say that he'd oneshot someone who is also 100 megatons or close to it.

But if the character scales off of oneshotting 100 megaton characters and nothing more, then his AP = a certain value that can oneshot 100 megatons

It doesn't really mean that he is 7.5x stronger than the dude, since oneshots in fiction vary a lot. The 7.5x thing is more so for the situations like the 1st one I just mentioned.

I mean yeah, don't you know? Above average intelligence characters aged up? They're obviously too dumb to use their haxx duh
Ye this is the case here, he got beat up by the "ben team" and still didnt use any of his hax.

because he can't one shot with his fists?

he was outnumbered/overwhelmed and he still didnt use his hax

in character he CLEARLY dont use his hax at all

He will only use it if saitama like **** him up and he somehow survive

you know it's funny because I have the video in front of my eyes and I clearly seems to notice that sonic was hit in the balls and ran away. Guess I'm delirious.
im not talking about that moment, the time when sonic was trashing the city while he was in the air and saitama just neck chopped him

Yeah this is kinda stupid if Character A is Baseline and B one shots baseline so B can OHKO A but B cant one shot C because he is 1.5 above baseline

Then what happens if Saitama fights a character that is 1.00000000000001x above baseline?

That seems like an arbitrary question made up just to throw the match off.
However, if he were to fight someone above Baseline, and only one-shots Baselines, then of course he wouldn’t one-shot.

That seems like an arbitrary question made up just to throw the match off.
However, if he were to fight someone above Baseline, and only one-shots Baselines, then of course he wouldn’t one-shot.
Therefore, it's a double standard to assume he one-shots here

The answers yes. Yes he is baseline. And therefore, if Saitama one-shots Baselines, he’d one shot X.

That’s not a double standard. You’re just being ignorant.

A double standard would be if X one-shot Baselines as well, and we ignored it to say he didn’t have enough AP.
He does not.
You’re not even using the term Double Standard correctly.

Edit; Apologies for the multi-posting. I’m just attempting to make my point clear.

I believe a mismatch’s when one person could win or the other, but we don’t know enough to say. Then again, I’m not very familiar with Mismatches, and I’m only speaking from experience.

However, in this case, both characters have win-cons that they can reasonably achieve- Saitama appears to be just more likely to achieve his first. Seems reasonable to me.

Back