• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Alien X(1 VOTES LEFT)

low 5-B versions

six votes saitama

2 vote x

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo woulld win

speed equalized

Last edited:
Ok if we use the higher end of saitama speed he is like 3x+ faster but alien x have hax. But both job really ******* hard so...

Saitama's AP, LS and Speed advantage actually make him lose here, assuming he doesn't one-shot. Unless reboot Ben is unbelievably stupid, I see no reason why he wouldn't hax Saitama to death after being beat around for a minute.

Also this Ben straight up isn't a good fighter, when he was in an actual fight he didn't even try haxxing the other Bens and just did random abilities so he'll probably get blitzed by Saitama before he even tries to use deconstruction

Alien x doesnt get one shotted Saitama is just above baseline while alien x is baseline, you need to be 7.5 stronger to one shot

Alien x doesnt get one shotted Saitama is just above baseline while alien x is baseline, you need to be 7.5 stronger to one shot
If that's the case, he can

Saitama's result is a low end, the owner of the Low 5-B feat was one shot by him, basically let's say (It's a example only) that Alien X is 9 in power, while Saitama one shot someone with 10 in power, you don't need the 7,5X gap if the character already has the feat on his side

I'm removing my vote as this is a stomp

If that's the case, he can

Saitama's result is a low end, the owner of the Low 5-B feat was one shot by him, basically let's say (It's a example only) that Alien X is 9 in power, while Saitama one shot someone with 10 in power, you don't need the 7,5X gap if the character already has the feat on his side

I'm removing my vote as this is a stomp
.... no just no One shotting someone in the series doesnt make you 7.5 stronger lol

Also if he uses deconstruction on Saitama, the way he uses it he might be able to just blow a gust of wind from his mouth and oneshot anyways

I just rewatched the fight, his deconstruction is actually a beam (saitama would facetank it anyways so w/e)

He actually does start with jobbing lol, either that or H2H which gets him oneshot

Voting Saitama

Saitama jobs enough as to not horribly murder tier 8 and 7 bitches instantly. I don't think a baseline Low 5-B is dying immediately.

Yeah, I think saitama would prob start off reallly casual, and then alien x takes no damage, which would prob further encourage x to job, and then saitama does funny tier 5 punches

Back