• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Alien X(1 VOTES LEFT)

If Alien X is baseline, then Saitama can one shot per this wiki rules.

Since Saitama can one shot a Baseline Low 5-B, he one shots a Baseline Low 5-B in a versus thread too. The 7.5X rules is only meant for AP gaps with numbers, that way you don't put someone over 7.5X stronger against someone else. But if they have feats of one shotting a character at a certain level, they can one shot that level in versus threads.

We don't make them 7.5X stronger, they just can one shot like they can in their own verse.

................ I have enough of this thread people just straigth up lying about the rules of one shotting, im done, is been real, smell ya later

One-shots in versus threads

Assuming a situation in which one character has humanoid physiology and is hit in the torso region, the assailant will normally be treated as needing an attack potency 7.5 times higher than their opponent's durability in order to one-shot them.

Some important points to consider regarding this guideline are listed below:

• The gap of 7.5x is based on the difference between a street level character and a human level character, with the former being commonly accepted as capable of one-shotting the latter,
  • This value is only an approximation, and the actual gap can be higher or lower depending on certain factors. As such, it should not be assumed that a gap of 7.5x will lead to a one-shot in every single situation without exception.
  • For example, If one character exhibited his level of attack potency casually and another nearly died while exhibiting his level of durability, then the gap between their respective statistics that is needed for a one-shot to happen may in fact be lower than 7.5x.
  • A character can be one-shot without a significant advantage in strength if one targets their weakpoints. This does not apply for those characters who are able to take hits to their weakpoints like any other location on their body.
  • This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse.

Nothing here says Saitama isn’t allowed to one shot. He has feats of one shotting an attack thats >> baseline low 5-B, so idk where you’re getting this idea that we gotta lower Saitama's AP for some reason.

If Alien X is baseline, then Saitama can one shot per this wiki rules.

Since Saitama can one shot a Baseline Low 5-B, he one shots a Baseline Low 5-B in a versus thread too. The 7.5X rules is only meant for AP gaps with numbers, that way you don't put someone over 7.5X stronger against someone else. But if they have feats of one shotting a character at a certain level, they can one shot that level in versus threads.

We don't make them 7.5X stronger, they just can one shot like they can in their own verse.
I don't think that's accurate...

Voting Alien X FRA, Saitama can restrain him with his superior LS but that's unlikely since Alien X can easily counter it with Deconstruction not to mention that Saitama isn't a grappler

Voting Alien X FRA, Saitama can restrain him with his superior LS but that's unlikely since Alien X can easily counter it with Deconstruction not to mention that Saitama isn't a grappler
You're acting like this Alien X would be an actual smart fighter when he actually jobs and didn't even use deconstruction in a combat scenario outside of a crate coming at him. He also gets oneshot here and wouldn't use deconstruction to get out of a grapple since he can teleport already.

How is only alien X jobbing here? Last time I checked, saitama doesn't even one shot lower tiers characters in character, also
  • This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse.
seems pretty explicit to me, he isn't one-shotting. Alien X via deconstruction

....yea he does?
I know what he means- Saitama doesn’t just walk up to people and one-shot them, he takes battles more casually and has displayed a willingness to just get hit.

However, the argument made earlier was that X doesn’t use his Hax and also Jobs, so they’ll both job, Saitama will realize how durable he is, get serious then one shot; or, X will ultimately resort to hand, Saitama will realize how strong he is, and one shot.

that means that someone who one-shots someone in-verse isn’t automatically 7.5x stronger. That does not mean that Saitama doesn’t one shot. The text says ‘will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character’
yes it does, saying that he one shot because he one shot someone with this AP is the equivalent of saying that because he one shot someone with this AP, he has the AP to one shot, so x7.5
....yea he does?
Then why don't I recall seeing even one puddle of blood? Checking random fights, he didn't one shot the bald gang leader, only broke his armor, or sonic (in any of their THREE fights).
I know what he means- Saitama doesn’t just walk up to people and one-shot them, he takes battles more casually and has displayed a willingness to just get hit.

However, the argument made earlier was that X doesn’t use his Hax and also Jobs, so they’ll both job, Saitama will realize how durable he is, get serious then one shot; or, X will ultimately resort to hand, Saitama will realize how strong he is, and one shot.
how the hell is saitama more likely to go all out than alien X is to use haxx...

Saitama's AP, LS and Speed advantage actually make him lose here, assuming he doesn't one-shot. Unless reboot Ben is unbelievably stupid, I see no reason why he wouldn't hax Saitama to death after being beat around for a minute.
He is unbelievably stupid lmao

voting saitama

Does Saitama AP gets upgraded so he can fight stroger opponents then? Because this sounds like a double standard

yes it does, saying that he one shot because he one shot someone with this AP is the equivalent of saying that because he one shot someone with this AP, he has the AP to one shot, so x7.5
No. Reread:
This is only for the purpose of vs. Debating… not to be used when figuring out someone’s AP.
Also take note that that doesn’t even encompass the situation. Saitama one-shots because he one shots someone with higher AP than X, not because he has 7.5x AP.
how the hell is saitama more likely to go all out than alien X is to use haxx...
X doesn’t use his Hax in a fighting scenario, but will actually (presumably) hurt Saitama with h2h. Saitama doesn’t have Hax, but is also rarely hurt, so he’ll know how serious this is and one-shot.

Saitama constantly holds back in-character, not using his full strength right away. He's punched pretty much every other hero in the series at least once.

Does Saitama AP gets upgraded so he can fight stroger opponents then? Because this sounds like a double standard
A double standard would be when one side is using something, but denying it for the other team. This is not a double standard.

To one-shot, Saitama needs an AP advantage of 7.5x
We’ve even posted the rules for you to see. Half the people here are telling you how it works, with one of them even telling you about a QnA thread you can search the wiki for.

what else do you want?

Then why don't I recall seeing even one puddle of blood? Checking random fights, he didn't one shot the bald gang leader, only broke his armor, or sonic (in any of their THREE fights).
he literally incapped sonic in his first encounter

the bald gang leader i don't think saitam even wanted to properly kill

This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse.
In versus debates he will need a 7.5x AP advantage, something that he doesn't have since you can't upgrade based on one-shoting someone on your own verse

He is unbelievably stupid lmao
I mean yeah, don't you know? Above average intelligence characters aged up? They're obviously too dumb to use their haxx duh
No. Reread:
This is only for the purpose of vs. Debating… not to be used when figuring out someone’s AP.
except that we have to use it to figure his AP, since we figure one shot from AP, not from scaling chains.
Also take note that that doesn’t even encompass the situation. Saitama one-shots because he one shots someone with higher AP than X, not because he has 7.5x AP.
someone with X AP, and again, it doesn't work
X doesn’t use his Hax in a fighting scenario, but will actually (presumably) hurt Saitama with h2h. Saitama doesn’t have Hax, but is also rarely hurt, so he’ll know how serious this is and one-shot.
... Yeah alright that makes sense, he one shot someone with said AP so he can one shot but he can't tank everything X throws at him /s
he literally incapped sonic in his first encounter

the bald gang leader i don't think saitam even wanted to properly kill
you know it's funny because I have the video in front of my eyes and I clearly seems to notice that sonic was hit in the balls and ran away. Guess I'm delirious.

and alien x didnt use any of his hacks in this fight

man got beat up,beamed,trapped,ganked and still didnt use any his hax

why would he use here?
because he can't one shot with his fists?

Oh, so Alien X has stone wall durability all of the sudden and is bloodlusted so he actually uses his hax?

Back