• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama ( One Punch Man ) VS Krillin ( Dragon Ball Z ) REMATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think current Krillin could defeat a Cell Jr ... So ... Krillin via Kienzan.

He also can see moviments of Cell and Buu. ;-;

Brickhead2550 said:
In my personal opinion I think Saitama because he made it to Krillin's tier and still hasn't gone full power
Remember feats that we can actually see.

Not speculations.

Krillin with a Kienzan and Saitama gets cut in half end of story as of right now since Saitama did not get stronger / shown his better feats.

Let's do some math logic ! Say that Saitama is A, Boros is B, and Krillin is C.

> Boros' stats are roughly equivalent to Krillin's, so : B Ôëê C

> Saitama while holding back curbstomped Boros, so : A > B

> Since B Ôëê C and A > B, we conclude that A > C

Saitama wins via math logic.

Fastsword88 said:
Let's do some math logic ! Say that Saitama is A, Boros is B, and Krillin is C.
> Boros' stats are roughly equivalent to Krillin's, so : B Ôëê C

> Saitama while holding back curbstomped Boros, so : A > B

> Since B Ôëê C and A > B, we conclude that A > C

Saitama wins via math logic.
Alright lets use maths 1 kienzan = saitama in 2

Since when you where under the impression that Boros was a legit planet level character.

Didn't Saitama practically get blitzed during his fight with Boros? Also he threw some normal concsesctive punches in that match. I believe that the same will happen with his fight with Boros, only instead of Boro's cannon, there will be Krillin's Destructo Disk and since Saitama wouldn't know about it... Lets just say the moral of the fight would be, "don't punch things you don't know about".

So Krillin for the win after a hard battle

SomebodyStupid said:
Didn't Saitama practically get blitzed during his fight with Boros? Also he threw some normal concsesctive punches in that match. I believe that the same will happen with his fight with Boros, only instead of Boro's cannon, there will be Krillin's Destructo Disk and since Saitama wouldn't know about it... Lets just say the moral of the fight would be, "don't punch things you don't know about".

So Krillin for the win after a hard battle
This

Seemed to me like he just caught all those punches just because he's bored. Boros even commented on him holding back so take it as you will.

GTgokussj4 said:
Alright lets use maths 1 kienzan = saitama in 2

Since when you where under the impression that Boros was a legit planet level character.
It's since Shibabawa, the witch with flawless predictions, predicted the destruction of the whole Earth + Boros' roar canon. ;)

@SomebodyStupid : So it comes down to if the Destructo Disc can connect or not right ? Well, didn't Saitama previously say (both during Vs Genos and when he assaulted the ship) that he prefers to dodge attacks that might burn/cut his clothes like lasers and stuff ?

What would happen if the concussive force flying out as a shockwave after Saitama's punch hits Krillin's DDisk? Would it get flung back or would it pierce right through considering it's a flying frisbee?

Gemmysaur said:
What would happen if the concussive force flying out as a shockwave after Saitama's punch hits Krillin's DDisk? Would it get flung back or would it pierce right through considering it's a flying frisbee?
Saitama would've one hand now

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
So DDisk would fly straight right through the force of Saitama's punch? I was referring to the shockwaves he makes when he punches, not the punch itself (e.g. the death punch on genos and the serious punch on Boros' cannon-thing-trumpcard) if on the off-chance you didn't get what I said.

Gemmysaur said:
NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
So DDisk would fly straight right through the force of Saitama's punch? I was referring to the shockwaves he makes when he punches, not the punch itself (e.g. the death punch on genos and the serious punch on Boros' cannon-thing-trumpcard) if on the off-chance you didn't get what I said.
Has anyone caught or reflected The DDisk once it's been thrown? I don't know the show well enough to know.

I read around and apparently, Krillin's DDisk failed to penetrate Perfect Cell's neck.

Vinegar caught it with his hand (Idk who the hell that is).

Amond (Idk who the hell that is either) deflected DDisk with his own version.

Kid Gohan caught Cell's DDisks (Idk which version of Cell this is).

Take what I wrote as you will.

Oh and I also saw that apparently, DDisk has a charge time and can't be controlled once thrown. Is it still that way or it's freecast now?

GTgokussj4 said:
In the manga no one has reflected the Destructo Disk.
Which is more canon? Because I remember seeing the new anime of Dragon Ball being a basis for godmode feats.

Gemmysaur said:
I read around and apparently, Krillin's DDisk failed to penetrate Perfect Cell's neck.
Vinegar caught it with his hand (Idk who the hell that is).

Amond (Idk who the hell that is either) deflected DDisk with his own version.

Kid Gohan caught Cell's DDisks (Idk which version of Cell this is).

Take what I wrote as you will.

Oh and I also saw that apparently, DDisk has a charge time and can't be controlled once thrown. Is it still that way or it's freecast now?
Most of these are movie occurances, also as shown in the Frieza Saga, the DD can be controlled and Krillin has been able to cast it faster

I'm.... pretty sure Krillin is way above Saitama is strength, durability and fighting skill. Also relevant: Boros and Garou both scratched Saitama, showing that while his final tier is likely higher than theirs, he isn't that more durable. Also Kienzan would slice Saitama in half. People say Saitama is holding back all this time and is likely GALAXY LEVEL or something at full power, but that'd be absolutely ridiculous. He'd have to be using less than 0,0000000000001% of his power or something as of now, and that would really not be consistent with him actually describing himself as somewhat serious in his fight against Garou, and being impressed at Boros's power.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm.... pretty sure Krillin is way above Saitama is strength, durability and fighting skill. Also relevant: Boros and Garou both scratched Saitama, showing that while his final tier is likely higher than theirs, he isn't that more durable. Also Kienzan would slice Saitama in half. People say Saitama is holding back all this time and is likely GALAXY LEVEL or something at full power, but that'd be absolutely ridiculous. He'd have to be using less than 0,0000000000001% of his power or something as of now, and that would really not be consistent with him actually describing himself as somewhat serious in his fight against Garou, and being impressed at Boros's power.
He was impressed at Boros' power because he never encountered anything as powerful.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
He was impressed at Boros' power because he never encountered anything as powerful.
My point about him not possibly being that more powerful at 100% still stands.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back