• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama, Lord Boros and Garou Vs Saiyan Saga: Vegeta, Nappa and Radditz

like i said raditz and nappa get stomped (specially that saitama is in their team who can kill planet busters easily)

vegeta is the strongest here but i think he will be overwhelmed unless he uses ape form

Master Xar said:
A Sword Dancer said:
None of you are going to be able to gloss over the fact that if the planet is destroyed, and it probabaly will considering at least two of these characters have demonstrated a willingness to do so mid fight, boros would survive in space long enough to count a win and none of the saiyans would.
Boros hasn't displayed space survivability either, you can't just assume he'll survive longer, and you're forgetting Vegeta is still planet+ in attack potency, he'd overpower the Roar Cannon, I am pretty sure Vegeta isn't simply going to stand there and let it happen and Vice Versa, that's Dragonball's schtick, Villains run out of options and aim for the planet and fail to because they have been stopped or the planet can survive without it's core for a while
So if the planets destroyed it's likely a draw due to both not being able to survive in space, that's a draw scenario.
Boros regenerates the damage from not having air, and takes more damages, and continues regening it and this will keep going for some significant amount of time. He can regenerate from nothing as long as he still has his little gem and there was never an indication from him or his subordinate with a weaker version of the regen that this ability runs out eventually.

At the very least he'll survive long enough that the rules could declare him the last one standing and then eventually die at some undetermined time later if his regen finally fails.

@Queen

Arlia is anime-only and doesn't exist in canon, hence the point of OPM characters not being planet busters beyond statements is irrelevant.

And seeing as how Saitama could casually deflect Boros' planet busting attack, I fail to see how Team Saiyan "decimates them so badly it's not even funny".

Based on the redone calc we never implemented for some reason, Raditz and Nappa should be like...Moon+, so they're nonfactors to this fight. Vegeta is easily the fastest combatant right now, and he can fly, so that gives him a nice advantage. However, Boros and Garou have pretty solid regen, so they won't exactly be easy to take down. I wonder if Boros can breath in space...as that would probably have a significant effect on the outcome.

@Queen Disliking is one thing but you have now consistently shown a massive bias against One Punch Man. Antagonizing the fanbase for actions you glorify DB fans for doing. Saying the show doesn't deserve feats. That they are somehow ripping off DB if they go above Tier 4. Making multiple threads to go on about you not liking OPM or it's fans and your complete inability to form a sentance about it without adding an insult.

You are absolutely no better than these supposed "DB haters" you always have spasms over. On top of this you have on multiple occasions derailed other threads and have had to be calmed down.

I highly suggest you stop this overly negative and bias attitude, as it is not one fit for this site at all.

Yes and multiple staff members and various other users have taken notice. Kindly stop this behavior please.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Based on the redone calc we never implemented for some reason, Raditz and Nappa should be like...Moon+, so they're nonfactors to this fight.
Wait so Nappa and Radditz are only Moon Level +, then why do there Profiles say there both Small Planet Level? If there really only Moon Level + should'int there Profiles be changed to reflect that.

Theron96 said:
Wait so Nappa and Radditz are only Moon Level +, then why do there Profiles say there both Small Planet Level? If there really only Moon Level + should'int there Profiles be changed to reflect that.
For some reason, there was delay on it being implemented, and it seems everyone just forgot about it.

Azzy can you show me the thread/blog?

Because Nappa and Raditz is Small Planet Level from scaling from Piccolo's moon feat where the low end is Small planet Level and the High end is Large Planet Level

RadicalMrR said:
Azzy can you show me the thread/blog?
Because Nappa and Raditz is Small Planet Level from scaling from Piccolo's moon feat where the low end is Small planet Level and the High end is Large Planet Level
Here.

Option 1 was unanimously agreed to be most accurate as it cut out a significant amount of assumptions made by the original calc.

You should add that team 1 knows about team 2's weak spots: Their tails.

There, boom. Much more fair now.

It's still a good try though. Just simply letting them know their weak spots makes a huge difference. You never know.

Back