• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama, Lord Boros and Garou Vs Saiyan Saga: Vegeta, Nappa and Radditz

Lel Raditz because of meme power.

Seriously, probably team Saiyan due to the combat experience that Vegeta possessed and Vegeta is at least a planet buster then.

And the problem with that is TOAA is tier 0, meaning he won't be in any vs matches. Also, they're all at planet level, it's just that the saiyans has a power up.

Fine naruto vs The living tribunal sounds better. Also team Saiyans win becuase of the power up well then again vegeta can solo

Seems pretty silly. Saiyans and other DBZ characters should be given seperate tiers for their power up forms, otherwise they can always cheat by starting off in the same tier as everyone else and then getting some assumed power advantage from kaoken or ape form or whatever.

And if the transformation isn't enough of a boost to put them into a higher tier, then it shouldn't be big enough to have any impact on the fight either, since tiers are loose approximations anyway. Why should one loose approximation getting a minor boost that doesn't take it out of the tier somehow be valued over another loose approximation also in the same tier?

damn i ee alot of wank here

from what i know team 1 should win here is why

all of them are likely planetery

all of them are sub realitive

garou is the most skilled person here

however in team 2

nappa and raditz are only small planet lvl while vegeta is the only one planetery

both nappa and raditz are massively hypersonic while vegeta is the only sub realitive one

yeah team 1 stomps stop the wank brothers

The earth blows up due to all the planetary attacks and noone on team saiyan can breathe in space - meanwhile boros is fine.

Checkmate.

And they'll get pushed back by the 3 except for vegeta since he's on their level, and nappa or Raditz will eventually use the form to save their skins.

They win solely through Vegeta. The other two get stomped by the group with similar stats and greater AP/Dura. Vegeta then proceeds to blitz and maybe become Oozaru. Actually, 3 on 1 along with Boros's regen might make me reconsider

I don't know how Ki varies it's never been properly explained so maybe maybe not.Though it could turn to at least dust from what I know

Ohh I see well ki is ki doesn't matter how strong you are it properties stay the same but it's power increase if your stronger obviously

Well if you get technical... A guidebook DID say that Trunks atomized Frieza, but I forgot about the thread of it was accepted or not...

Vegeta was still able to easily reduce Nappa to basically nothing after he betrayed him and blasted with him along with Cui and Dodoria after he healed from Earth.

None of you are going to be able to gloss over the fact that if the planet is destroyed, and it probabaly will considering at least two of these characters have demonstrated a willingness to do so mid fight, boros would survive in space long enough to count a win and none of the saiyans would.

A Sword Dancer said:
None of you are going to be able to gloss over the fact that if the planet is destroyed, and it probabaly will considering at least two of these characters have demonstrated a willingness to do so mid fight, boros would survive in space long enough to count a win and none of the saiyans would.
Boros hasn't displayed space survivability either, you can't just assume he'll survive longer, and you're forgetting Vegeta is still planet+ in attack potency, he'd overpower the Roar Cannon, I am pretty sure Vegeta isn't simply going to stand there and let it happen and Vice Versa, that's Dragonball's schtick, Villains run out of options and aim for the planet and fail to because they have been stopped or the planet can survive without it's core for a while

So if the planets destroyed it's likely a draw due to both not being able to survive in space, that's a draw scenario.

Back