• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama is plopped into the middle of the Chimera Ant arc of Hunter x Hunter.

Saitama would see the news from the damage done and suit up. Since the Royal Guards and Meruem would not see any nen from him they would not think to use an of their abilities, Meruem would likely try to kill him with his tail and it would probajbly hit Saitama and he complain about it, enraging Youpi maybe and that would lead to Saitama instantly killing him with a single punch, possibly shocking the others since they sensed no Nen from this human and as far as they knew nothing is able to produce such power through sheer natural strength other Meruem.

It'd be funny is what I'd say, let's see Gon and the rest see a man completely unaware of Nen and untrained in it effortlessly kill the Chimera Ants.

@ Aqua In all seriousness I think if they hear him declare that he will kill Meruem they will use nen crush or ren which Saitama does not resist.

isnt nen just like....life force or something? does it go past durability? I figured it was just like controlling ki in dragon ball z and chakra in Naruto. Would it even WORK on someone at Saitama's level? I mean the god tiers of HXH are mere "7s" on the tier list.

Nen crush wouldn't work on somebody without Aura pores on their body (Anybody not from the HxH universe) unless verses were equalized, and even if you ignore that, from everything we've seen it's literally just force applied externally.

Saitama quite literally would One Punch the verse.

yeah what he said, its just MORE force than they can apply through pure physical strength. Its not like Nen ignores muscles and hits organs directly or hits on a conceptual level or something, outside of special nen powers maybe.

Would't Saitama immense willpower with how he resists Tatsumaki's TP, and she basically manipulates the same stuff thats Nen.

Nen is life force but if you don't have aura that defends against it the effects of nen occur. We don't know what tier it doesn't work on just due to vastly superior strength but I doubt Saitama solos the verse before getting nuked and poisoned by Rose either way. There's also creatures in the Dark Continent the size of our entire world so he isn't soloing.

And nen isn't just force applied other wise it would just... literally crush victims. You can feel pressure from it but the pressure isn't what causes the effects.

Alluka deletes Saitama out of existence

Pouf can mindhax

Maybe Kurapika could agehax but I don't think Saitama would let him, but Saitama would welp, just try to shrug it off "knowing" it would do nothing to him

Would Pouf die if hit? Wouldn't he just split into trillions of bugs? Pouf has to have all his cells affected to die which he why he died from Rose. Or at least the command center destroyed.

His cells are the size of atoms though. They're stated to be "nano-size". And Saiatama only uses serious punch when necessary against a strong opponent like Boros or Garou. Any other monster just gets slapped away.

It's not NLF to say it ignores durability though. It's shown to target the mind not the physical body besides pressure. Also Saitama doesn't solo especially because of the creatures in Lake Möbius. He would solo everything else though if he was serious the whole time.

Would it even work on someone whos faced far far FAR stronger and more dangerous beings on a regular basis?

I mean do they induce fear and madness with their presence? These are mind based and it has to do with the mind+biology (aura nodes). Maybe even anothers life-force. I personally think it ignores physicality because first of all it's intangible and second the only physical thing it does is pressure.

Either way. It does seem far fetched for it to work so I'm not even gonna force it. I'll just say Saitama can't kill the planetary sized monsters in Lake Möbius though he does obliterate anyone relevant. If he doesn't serious punch Pouf or Meruem then he'll likely get mind haxed. Just depends.

Any time its worked it was on someone who the user was able to actually harm and kill. I dont think someone has ever used it on someone so far above them they no chance of beating them a fight.

Damn, I'm a little skeptical about basing it's scale on that alone, but if it's correct that's insane, I mean you're looking at a planet Earth hundreds of times the size of our own. I just wish Togashi would hurry up and continue the Manga so things like this can be confirmed.

Wow, I forgot about that. If it's not just showing it in much bigger scale then damn...

Planetary sized monsters, I want to see Nen users handling this

SpookyShadow said:
Wow, I forgot about that. If it's not just showing it in much bigger scale then damn...

Planetary sized monsters, I want to see Nen users handling this
I agree.

Back