• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Seiya Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmm, I've heard many girls screaming 'How cute!' when they saw that Hyoga and Shun hug in the Sanctuary arc... >,>

Eh, kinda. But Tenma is more or less officially shipped with Sasha.

It's not really that weird, it's less gay than Naruto by a long shot.

God, my sister won't believe it when I tell her how gay Naruto is. 100s of chicks to choose from, and he goes for "But muh friendship!!!"

From what I've read and seen for both (Cronus and Arceus) they seem pretty evenly matched, and seems like it can go into a standstill considering they both have high level hax and resistence to hax and immortality and defenses.

So about the golden saints i was under the impression the shaka is arguably the strongest golden saint , wasn't he able to fight "saga , camus , shura " those three were called the strongest among the golden saints all by himself ? and it took athena exaction to beat him and even then they never really killed him

Cronus is 2-B, so he crushes Arceus due to pure power for the most part.

No, Shaka is not the strongest Gold Saint, he ranks right after Aiolos, Dohko, Shion, Saga, and Kanon if we consider purely the classic, as well as Aiolia if we consider his Photon Burst. If I had a penny for every time a Saint is called the strongest of his generation or the strongest among a certain cloth, I would probably have a dollar right now. They overuse that hype statement like no tomorrow.

Now, the Saga, Camus, Shura encounter. First, that clearly was an encounter where the Saints went easy on them. Shura only fires off two Excaliburs, Camus uses Diamond Dust instead of Aurora's Execution and doesn't even use his binding techniques which would have screwed Shaka over, and Saga fires off a single Another Dimension which Shaka proceeds to admit he won't be able to do anything if Saga does it another time. And the GSs were weakened as well. Shaka himself admitted he was struggling that fight, which prompted him to use Tenbu Horin instantly. Shaka wanted them to use Athena's Exclamation on him so that he can achieve the 8th sense in the face of great danger. And yes, they did kill him with that, it's just that he obtained the 8th sense and entered Hell. For more details, you can visit Matt's blog.

Need I remind you that Aries Mu also faced these saints, plus Shion as well, as he now the strongest Gold Saint? Of course not.

Virgo Shaka is only a high-tier level Gold Saint like Aiolia and Mu for the most part. If he opens his eyes, he can achieve more power than that, but he'll still not receive the top tier like Dohko, Shion, Saga, Kanon, and Aiolos. He has very good hax though, which does differentiate him from those around him.

Now, Nirvana Shaka on the other hand is indeed one of the strongest Gold Saints of his time, only surpassed by Aiolos and is the strongest Virgo Saint who had ever lived. But that's another story.

Sage God Slayer said:
*Patiently waits for Sagittarius Seiya to happen in Saint Seiya Episode G Assassin*
When he recovers from his fight with Sigurd, I expect him to go to the Sanctuary to inherit it.

Tivanenk said:
Sage God Slayer said:
*Patiently waits for Sagittarius Seiya to happen in Saint Seiya Episode G Assassin*
When he recovers from his fight with Sigurd, I expect him to go to the Sanctuary to inherit it.
Won't that make him more hax'd?

FanofRPGs said:
What is that Divine Dagger for Sagittarius Seiya?
Yea he will be much stronger in the Sagittarius Cloth

and the Golden Dagger is a God Slaying weapon which was originally in the possession of Cronus who gave it to Saga and after some events(don't want to spoil) was in Athena's possession and after years passing Seiya got it in Saint Seiya Omega . It is a very haxxed weaponing carrying the power of immensely Divine Cosmo allowing the user even if they are human to injure a God, it allows you to attack them in 3 different planes iirc(astral, spiritual and physical) while nullying Regenerationn and cutting them at the atomic/sub-atomic and maybe quantic level, is greater than Excalibur and Iapetus' hands which can cut Space-time and can destroy and bypass even Divine barriers.

Sage God Slayer said:
FanofRPGs said:
What is that Divine Dagger for Sagittarius Seiya?
Yea he will be much stronger in the Sagittarius Cloth
and the Golden Dagger is a God Slaying weapon which was originally in the possession of Cronus who gave it to Saga and after some events(don't want to spoil) was in Athena's possession and after years passing Seiya got it in Saint Seiya Omega . It is a very haxxed weaponing carrying the power of immensely Divine Cosmo allowing the user even if they are human to injure a God, it allows you to attack them in 3 different planes iirc(astral, spiritual and physical) while nullying Regenerationn and cutting them at the atomic/sub-atomic and maybe quantic level, is greater than Excalibur and Iapetus' hands which can cut Space-time and can destroy and bypass even Divine barriers.
Is it like a special use weapon that is used once or can he always use it like a swordsman would use his sword?

FanofRPGs said:
Is it like a special use weapon that is used once or can he always use it like a swordsman would use his sword?
It can be used over and over again. Kronus used it to slay Uranus, Saga used it against Kronus and Athena, and I don't know when Seiya used it in Omega but I think he used it against Saturn.

FanofRPGs said:
How is Saint Seiya Omega? It seems cool. Does it have many feats or nah?
It's pretty ok, I like it but many fans don't. The feats are good with the in verse scalings and multiple new abilities. Seiya did use it like a sword in his fight against Saturn and he was going to use it on Pallas(A Goddess) but did not because he did not want to kill a child, it was basically standard equipment for him in the 2nd half of Omega at the start of the Pallas arc even if he only used it a few times, so he isn't the same as a swordsman who would constantly use a sword.

Sage God Slayer said:
FanofRPGs said:
How is Saint Seiya Omega? It seems cool. Does it have many feats or nah?
It's pretty ok, I like it but many fans don't. The feats are good with the in verse scalings and multiple new abilities. Seiya did use it like a sword in his fight against Saturn and he was going to use it on Pallas(A Goddess) but did not because he did not want to kill a child, it was basically standard equipment for him in the 2nd half of Omega at the start of the Pallas arc even if he only used it a few times, so he isn't the same as a swordsman who would constantly use a sword.
feats and power levels aside it's really sucks as far story goes xD

ZERO7772 said:
Tivanenk said:
ZERO7772 said:
So is there any difference between regular seiya and seiya from assasin ?
Like night and day. Adult Seiya is win Seiya.
care to explain more ?
Cosmo has been amplified by thousands of times, can summon the god cloth at will, and inherited the will of the people so he can now create at will without the need to burn his Cosmo to create a chance.

Probably not Hades himself since Hades is quite a major god, but he is said to have the power to surpass the gods: http://img.bato.to/comics/2016/06/10/s/read575b04e332bf0/img000012.jpg

So he could maybe take on the likes of Athena and similar powers and win when he finally inherits the Sagittarius Gold Cloth and the Golden Dagger. Especially since Aiolos was already shown to be universe busting and base Seiya was able to smack away base Aiolos' Lightning Telios.

Adult Seiya >>> Child Seiya.

And Saint Seiya Omega is surprisingly good. It's got really good feats and pretty strong characters, and is a fairly decent children's anime.

It also has some of the greatest fights of the entire franchise.

Tivanenk said:
Probably not Hades himself since Hades is quite a major god, but he is said to have the power to surpass the gods: http://img.bato.to/comics/2016/06/10/s/read575b04e332bf0/img000012.jpgSo he could maybe take on the likes of Athena and similar powers and win when he finally inherits the Sagittarius Gold Cloth and the Golden Dagger. Especially since Aiolos was already shown to be universe busting and base Seiya was able to smack away base Aiolos' Lightning Telios.
isn't this same shit he tried with saturn in meat and got comeply rekt ?

ZERO7772 said:
isn't this same shit he tried with saturn in meat and got comeply rekt ?
I mean he was doing better than the Bronze scrubs at least, actually injured Saturn through his Divine Cosmo barrier and Chronotector(though Saturn just lol nopes it with time manipulation) and he had an ugraded Sagittarius Cloth and not a Sagittarius God Cloth. Plus Assassin's Seiya was keeping up his own against Sigurd while still suffering from the effects of Hades' Sword and was in super broken Bronze Cloth and did better than Shiryu who was in the Libra Cloth and fought a Sigurd much stronger than the one Shiryu faced. Now image Assassin's Seiya with a Sagittarius Cloth or even a Sagittarius God Cloth.

Seiya beatd Sigurd with pegasus god cloth not regular one and why would seiya need Sagittarius clothes when have have God cloth ?

ZERO7772 said:
Seiya beatd Sigurd with pegasus god cloth not regular one and why would seiya need Sagittarius clothes when have have God cloth ?
He was injured at the time, still under the affects of Hades' sword and Odin's Gungnir in the same spot, Seiya would have beat him in normal God Cloth after awhile if he was at his peak, in Pegasus Golden God Cloth he was absolutely rekting Sigurd in the few seconds he had it leaving him on death's door for Aiolos to pick up. The reason Seiya might get the Sagittarius Cloth is for plot reasons, his brothers except Ikki atm have Gold Cloths and the time limit Seiya has on his God Cloth in his broken Pegasus cloth was small, which is why the cloth peaced after he smashed Sigurd, so him having the Sagittarius Cloth would help him use his Cosmo more easily, he has the haxxed Arrow of the Cloth and he can maybe manifest the Sagittarius God Cloth if needed. If he get his Pegasus Cloth fixed I don't mind, but as long as he has a cloth to manifest and use I'm ok.

So about the gods in omega where do they stand ? I would assume saturn was above hades but what about abzu ?

Man the author nonsense sometimes like hades = poseidon = zeus this is the same shit back when he said all the golden saints are equal and then sahaka comes and take on 3 of them

the author never said the 3 emperor are equel. thanatos stated how they`r cosmos are similar not equel, i think people get confused on this part. not to say hades pretty much rekt athena

anyways. saturn should atleast be comparable to hades, abzu is debable if he is on saturn level or above since he said it took all gods to seal him away.

ZERO7772 said:
So about the gods in omega where do they stand ? I would assume saturn was above hades but what about abzu ?
Man the author nonsense sometimes like hades = poseidon = zeus this is the same shit back when he said all the golden saints are equal and then sahaka comes and take on 3 of them
Saturn would actually be around the same tier as Hades, since Hades is only surpassed by Zeus in the Olympian standings, had 3 personal universes and fought the Titans. Hades' fight agaist the Bronzes and Saori is a low showing for him he didn't even try that hard to fight her while lolstomping the Bronzes and was trying to make her understand his PoV on the matter of humans. Abzu would probably be Saori level or a lil higher, too bad Abzu lacks feats and got beat by Gold cloth Kouga though he using his element advantage and miracle boost to beat Abzu.

Victor2 said:
abzu`s defeat is mostly PIS/Plot
he easily overwhelmed athena with her cloth
Yea Abzu's tier is weird because of the Kouga plot thing. He did overwhelm her but she was trying to defend everyone and got caught up in saving Kouga and Abzu wasn't there for her to retaliate with her Nike Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back