• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Gods vs God Flowey

All character are at Full Power all the Saint Seiya Gods are in God Cloth that include Apollo

Character are in character

No prep time

Speed is Equalized

There will be multiple round if God Flowey wins ( with speed equalize ) but first let's see if God Flowey can win

Round 1 : Hades,Athena,Poseidon,Apollo vs God Flowey ( with speed equalize )

Round 2 : All the Titans with 1000 years of prep time vs God Flowey ( no speed equalize )

Hades 2
Athena
Poseidon
Apollo 2
God Flowey

God Flowey is Multi-Universal+ and Immeasurable in speed, so without equalized speed he stomps.

UncleSpaceman said:
Team Saint Seiya takes this
Explanation, please. Athena and Poseidon aren't even 4-dimensional like God Flowey is, and even if Hades and Apollo can get on his level of power, God Flowey's speed is literally immeasurable, while Hades and Apollo aren't even infinitely fast, let alone 4-dimensionally fast.

tl;dr God Flowey stomps without a doubt if there is no speed equalization.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think it's even logical to speed-equalize, so wouldn't this thread qualify as a mismatch?

I said on the thread that if Flowey can speedblitz I will equalize the speed. But KingPin if you really don't want God Flowey to stomp maybe I can do something for you just look at round 2.

I doubt it would be a good idea to pit God Flowey against an entire category of Saint Seiya characters where almost none of the characters have pages.

Looking at the pages that do exist, the Titans don't seem to be any faster than the Gods, but I will stay neutral on Round 2 since most of the Titans don't have pages.

Cronus is The-One-Above-All of Saint Seiya so you can be sure that he is much faster than any character in Saint Seiya. I think I should have waited after the upgrade for Saint Seiya to use them in Versus threads.

His page puts him at MFTL+ though; compare that to God Flowey whose stated speed is Immesurable, which is basically "too infinite" to measure. This makes sense, considering that, even if someone was infinitely fast in their 4-dimensional continuum, anyone who was in a linearly-timed 4-D distance or had a planar perception of time in 3-D distance would still be too fast for that person, regardless of how fast that being may be in the 5-dimensional continuum they reside in.

HomestuckLover1 said:
KingPin0422 said:
Since Flowey isn't bloodlusted, I'll say yes.
Flowey? Not bloodlusted? Wat?
I was making a guess, but based on his "Yandere" status, it really does seem that he is always bloodlusted...

I have to apologize I made a huge mistake about Cronus he is not even the strongest Saint Seiya character I confuse him with Chronos... Im really tired today. Then God Flowey wins against Cronus and the titans 100 % no question needed.

I think the Hypermyth states that the Gods fought the Titans before time and space were linear concepts, so their speed may very well be immeasureable.

Didn't the Saint Seiya page state that the canonicity of Hypermyth is doubtful?

KingPin0422 said:
Didn't the Saint Seiya page state that the canonicity of Hypermyth is doubtful?

It was written by Kurumada himself, I don't think he ever removed it from canon.

Saint Seiya will be ugraded in December I was wrong the speed can also be upgraded alright then let's wait until december to see what happen.

I probably won't be much use here (do to how long it's been since I've read/watched anything SS related), but I will say that Flowey's default personality is pretty much bloodlusted. He saves over your own death just so he can kill you over and over again, all while laughing like a madman. Hell, at the very beginning of the game he attempts to trick you into letting him murder you.

Back