• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

I think I do, but I don't want to jump to conclusions. So if either Gemini or Lancelot could clarify it would be much appreciated
Really, Alex, I wanted to know what you guys are talking about, until a little while ago I understood a little bit of what you were talking about, but now I'm lost in this forest

I thought it'd be appropriate to point out since cosmology differences between Episode G and canon were asked about
So the argument is that Tartarus is part of the UW and so should require the 8th Sense to navigate? And since the Golds in G don't have the 8th at this point, they don't share the same canon?

If by same canon you mean one continuity that overlaps with the MO, then yeah, I consider it another reason Episode G shouldn't be placed into it. I don't have a problem with Episode G being considered part of an extended multiverse canon as long as the differences are noted and cross referencing between them is kept very case by case.

Well according to native Japanese speakers that are Fans of Saint Seiya. In GR it introduced the idea of infinite number of multiverses, and Shura destroyed many of these infinite multiverses through a chain reaction affect with causality hence why he said something like "I'm the judge/bringer of causality "

Again according to native Japanese speaking fans.
Are you talking about pruning timelines?

So are you kidding about this serious thing about racism or something? I have nothing to do with these things, I just agreed with what someone said, I'm here to debate and not talk about such acts, stay away from me with your jokes, this is not the place to do such things and accuse people of being racist or hating your nationality, I'm here to debate my verse, I have nothing against you or your nationality. I like to be a fair person and I am nothing like what you accused me of, if you insult me with that again I will have to report it. Thank you for understanding!
You will report me for being upset with an insensitive comment you made?

Kurumada mentioned in his message, in this latest magazine and chapter, that Shiori Teshirogi participated in this latest season of Next Dimension.

今シリーズは手代木先生の協力をいただ。

The prodigal daughter returned to Kurumada's side.:cool:

It is confirmed, the canon is Shiori and Kurumada.;)

So the canon is the work of Kurumada (Original Manga, Next Dimension, Episode Zero, Origin and Destiny), TLC (Gaidens, Special Chapters and Main Manga), Dark Wing (where Shiori also participates and Ueda is a great friend of Shiori), Saintia Sho (the last work that counted with the participation of Kurumada and Kuori is a friend of Shiori).

Shiori is so impressive that she helps Kurumada, and Saito and Ueda with their mangas, this woman is basically the face of the current franchise.

Kurumada mentioned in his message, in this latest magazine and chapter, that Shiori Teshirogi participated in this latest season of Next Dimension.

今シリーズは手代木先生の協力をいただ。

The prodigal daughter returned to Kurumada's side.:cool:

It is confirmed, the canon is Shiori and Kurumada.;)

So the canon is the work of Kurumada (Original Manga, Next Dimension, Episode Zero, Origin and Destiny), TLC (Gaidens, Special Chapters and Main Manga), Dark Wing (where Shiori also participates and Ueda is a great friend of Shiori), Saintia Sho (the last work that counted with the participation of Kurumada and Kuori is a friend of Shiori).

Shiori is so impressive that she helps Kurumada, and Saito and Ueda with their mangas, this woman is basically the face of the current franchise.

I didn't even know kuramada had a daughter, I'm surprised by this (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Did anyone take that last comment seriously?.

But hey, it doesn't change that Shiori is the current face of this franchise.;)

Shiori is now part of the canon.
LVCyqE0n_o.png

I had already seen that Cancer's armor bore some resemblance to Shiori's design, but it wasn't until a friend passed me that message from Kurumada that I realized that Shiori actually participated in the drawing of this latest season.

I didn't even know kuramada had a daughter, I'm surprised by this (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)
It's just a joke.

The only certainty is that Shiori really participated in this last season.

I did think the art last chapter was way better than just about every ND chapter that came before it, Shiori helping explains a lot

W
Because the soul of the Gold Saints can move through space and time, before this we even saw them move through space and time to protect Athena and Shijima (something that not even the goddess could do, so she needed the Gold Saints to appear to save and protect her), for Kurumada, Buddha can move through time and space (even in Fuma no Kojiro he gave this ability to Buddha, when he sends Kojiro and company 4000 years into the past) and even the tree where he achieved enlightenment acquired properties to move through space and its petals can move freely through other dimensions (this is something we could also see in Saintia Sho, where Shaka with a higher level of understanding, can move inside the dimension where Dysnomia had taken him, that place where all space and time were connected and basically you could access any part of it from that place), even inside the labyrinth of the gods, a place where not even the gods can do it, that's why Cardinale, Athena and Shijima needed the arachne string. Also, fun fact, Aiolos' soul in Knights of the Zodiac communicates with Marin and shows her the future.

So Buddha seems to be ridiculously impressive at some points and they reached a level close to him.
What chapter of Fuuma introduced buddhist stuff?

Next Dimension - Chapter 105

The battle between Papillon and Tenma is over, but Papillon mentions that the next opponent they will send will be the last Magnate, so it is likely that the battle between Tenma and Wynver will take place in the next chapters.

Well, I don't have much time to debate, so I'll just share the chapter.

What chapter of Fuuma introduced buddhist stuff?
He appears in chapter 22, although his appearance is only revealed until chapter 36 (showing that he is Buddha), which many consider to be the true end of the manga (even the main arc of the manga ends in this chapter), because Volume 6 seems to be a filler.

Back