• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Well, Shiryu said he has the cosmos of a god, so should be at least around Thanatos and Hypnos level. That would be consistent with how GC seiya easily defeated him

So Regulus can see the principle of the world karma
I am still not sure what this would be. NPI attacks on souls? Erasure?

Is this feat 2-B/2-A?

Does it really fit the bill for Low 2-C? Afaik tier 2 starts at completely erasing a universe space-time and all. Taken literally from the visuals where even the planets created and then destroyed aren't completely erased and just dispersed into still visible pieces it looks like a clear 3-A.

When shaka first uses the attack, it shows a panel of many animals from prehistoric times, and they slowly get more and more advanced. So him manifesting the birth of a universe seems to also involve some sort of time.

Now that I think about it, that logic alone prob doesn’t make it low 2-C. I guess the fact that Agyo creates a big bang is what makes it Low 2-C. Ugyo def would not be Low 2-C unless you scale it to Agyo and consider it low 2-c

Yeah though I do see your point about the lifeforms advancing upon closer inspection of the panel but I've read that there's a distinction for Tier 2 universal creation made between creating the entire continuum and kickstarting it (with only the former being Tier 2), I'd assume Agyo's the latter comparing it to what Ugyo was capable of

Maybe it's just the universe from that time period or something? The Ugyo's destruction looks like texbook 3-A
That's taking too much extrapolation just to lowball.

It's using buddhist concepts as a measuring stick here. Not agyo or unagyo the name bit instead the idea of Samsara. Which as Shaka explained in the classic even universes are subjected to the cycle of samsara In other words this is likely a Conceptual Manipulation feat, or a causality manipulation feat where their accelerating the action effects of Samsara on universes.

I have no idea about any of that, but does the destruction caused by Ugyo depicted in the panel not look 3-A to you? That doesn't take any extra extrapolation to see

Could do the bare minimum and just show all the matter getting poofed, at least planets being completely destroyed beyond beig busted into visible chunks like the panel clearly shows which confirms it's 3-A destruction

The effect of an attack demonstrably not even properly wiping out all matter to even non visible parts without any other elaboration doesn't confirm it to be tier 3?
2ee3fc8aa8b7dd35f902757c027f31c2.png

c99e317958b182972e2b0a298b93bf71.png

3a38983ec224db5accc12a4df657bc18.png

c08083e9b5ed673d2a881b086a3c47d2.png

I don’t see people using these arguments against the BoG feat, I guess that’s just a typical dragon ball double standard.

It might just be because that feat and this aren't really that easily comparable in the first place, though you're free to take that up on a DB thread where it'd actually be on topic.

I am confused you’re saying it’s 3-A despite claiming it’s just an illusion on CV, but I do like this change of heart you’ve had, for better or for worse.

You'll notice that in my first comment replying to that topic started I went out of my way to start it with "taken literally from the visuals" almost as if I don't actually inherently agree with doing that in general, but since that panel was what the user who posted it was using as the metric for whether it's Tier 2, I just pointed out how even if so it still doesn't place it at that level.

Karma does involve universes as Unshakeable said, so if Shaka is manifesting the birth if a whole new universe, and his technique replicates the karmic cycle, it should be Low 2-C

The birth of the universe is just one event in history though, not the entire cycle. There’s nothing that suggests the Agyo creates the entire past present future in a singular space-time expansion (as is cited as the criteria for Low 2-C creation on the Big Bang page), and it’s matched by a very explicitly represented as 3-A attack based on the visual. The death of the universe Ugyo symbolizes also seems to be treated as some natural event in verse, so the fact that the two techniques separately symbolize two different singular events in time/history as opposed to the entire continuum (otherwise Agyo at least would have both going for it) just comes off as another reason they aren’t Tier 2.

Back