• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Really? I kinda like him. Also, I believe Myus fairy thronging had the description of sending its target to the world of the dead, I always thought that was just flowery language for killing them, but I guess it’s literal

Well, this month's Champion RED was already published and the online version was also published for this occasion on the same day as the magazine.

Dark Wing Chapter 23

Next month there will be no chapter of Dark Wing in Champion RED, probably because the authors will be preparing the volume to be published in the coming months.

Rerise of Poseidon Chapter 3

The chapter 4 will be published next month, so there will not be a break of several months for the next chapter.

The Lost Canvas Special Chapter

Episode.G Requiem Special Chapter

Saintia Sho Chapter 3

Today is a good day, the Champion RED included five chapters of the Saint Seiya franchise and its digital version was published the same day. Also, Real Madrid entered the semifinals walking, literally Chelsea was not even a match for this great team.

Last edited:
Cronus is 2-a for being considered the same character as Chronos isn’t he?
edit: the justification is erasing all of time in all of existence, which is a 2-A cosmology

Really? I kinda like him. Also, I believe Myus fairy thronging had the description of sending its target to the world of the dead, I always thought that was just flowery language for killing them, but I guess it’s literal
I wonder if the Underworld Fairies have some function in the world, perhaps they seek out and take to the Underworld souls they find lost or wandering in the world of the living. Also, this only confirms that Papillon is broken, literally they cannot fight him in a conventional way, even the only Saint who can freely travel to the intermediate realm between life and death had to intervene to save Tenma, so anyone other than Cancer, Aries and Virgo, probably wouldn't stand a chance against Papillon, so Rada was not wrong when he mentioned that this Spectre is an evolved monster that could easily defeat the Gold Saints.

I’m thinking we are gonna get an athena exclamation from the DW golds soon.
Saito will either remember that using this technique is absolutely forbidden (and using it is the ultimate dishonor of the Saints) or he will let out his inner fan and place the Saints using this technique with some silly excuse. It will probably be the latter, because as a fan writing a Saint Seiya work, who wouldn't want to place them using this technique.

Considering the number of Demiurge soldiers and specters at the school is so high, I think it wouldn’t be too hard to find an excuse for it. Having 4 gold saints there is just asking for it

Found this at the end

Note: The reason for Unsealed Cronus being rated as 2-A is this:

In Vols 19 and 20 of Saint Seiya Episode G, he shows that he is capable of erasing all of time in a manner of minutes.

"Acabei de destruir a Adamas Psammos que se encontra no labirinto de Cronos. Minha ampulheta que controla o tempo, sem ela... As horas saem de controle. O passado e o futuro, tanto daqui como da terra, se confundem... E tudo cai no mais terrivel caos..."

Meaning: "I have just destroyed the Adamas Psammos which was inside the Labyrinth of Cronus. My hourglass which controls time, without it... The passing of the hours loses all control. The past and future, both of here and of Earth, are twisted... And all fall into the most terrible chaos."

"A chama de meus braços é um indicador. Cada chama que se apaga é mais um desvio do tempo. Se não me destruirem antes de todas elas se apagaram... Tudo aqui e na terra entrara em colapso e acabara em ruínas. E isso nem Zeus poderia evitar..."

Meaning: "The flames of my arms are an indicator: With each flame that is extinguished, a further shift in time occours. If you do not destroy me before they are all gone... Then everything both here and on Earth will collapse and end in ruin. And that not even Zeus will be able to avoid."

"O que foi? Levanta dai. Ou vai deixar a chama do tempo se extinguir? Quando essa chama se apagar, esta terra desaparacera. Olha só... Uma já se foi..."

Meaning: "What happened? Get up already. Or are you going to let the flames of time be extinguished? When this flame fades, this earth will disappear. Oh, look... One's already gone."

edit: the justification is erasing all of time in all of existence, which is a 2-A cosmology
He never deleted anything, but this will be for another topic and better explain what he was really doing in that scene, since his goal was literally just to conquer the world, even trying to return to this world after the battle. In fact, the destruction he was doing would be caused by the changes in time and the beasts/creatures appearance and structures from other times that would attack humanity, the goal was to destroy the structure of the world and thus conquer it.

The destruction is being caused by the absence of his clock, personally, I don’t see how he scales to it, I think there are better arguments for him being 2-A.

He never erased anything, but this will be for another topic and better explain what he was really doing in that scene, since his goal was literally just to conquer the world, even seeking to return to this world. In fact, the destruction he was doing would be caused by the changes in time and the appearance of beasts and creatures from other times that would attack humanity, the goal was to destroy the structure of the world and thus conquer it.
His comment about Zeus not being able to avoid it seems to go against that. Like, what is Zeus not gonna be able to avoid, the dinosuars?

He never deleted anything, but this will be for another topic and better explain what he was really doing in that scene, since his goal was literally just to conquer the world, even trying to return to this world after the battle. In fact, the destruction he was doing would be caused by the changes in time and the beasts/creatures appearance and structures from other times that would attack humanity, the goal was to destroy the structure of the world and thus conquer it.
What tier should Cronus be according to you?

His comment about Zeus not being able to avoid it seems to go against that. Like, what is Zeus not gonna be able to avoid, the dinosuars?
Zeus cannot avoid the changes in the time caused by Cronus, since he is not a god of time. But his goal was never to destroy the world completely, but simply to destroy the structure of the world, to extinguish humanity and to conquer this world for himself.

Found this at the end

In Vols 19 and 20 of Saint Seiya Episode G, he shows that he is capable of erasing all of time in a manner of minutes.

"Acabei de destruir a Adamas Psammos que se encontra no labirinto de Cronos. Minha ampulheta que controla o tempo, sem ela... As horas saem de controle. O passado e o futuro, tanto daqui como da terra, se confundem... E tudo cai no mais terrivel caos..."

Meaning: "I have just destroyed the Adamas Psammos which was inside the Labyrinth of Cronus. My hourglass which controls time, without it... The passing of the hours loses all control. The past and future, both of here and of Earth, are twisted... And all fall into the most terrible chaos."

"A chama de meus braços é um indicador. Cada chama que se apaga é mais um desvio do tempo. Se não me destruirem antes de todas elas se apagaram... Tudo aqui e na terra entrara em colapso e acabara em ruínas. E isso nem Zeus poderia evitar..."

Meaning: "The flames of my arms are an indicator: With each flame that is extinguished, a further shift in time occours. If you do not destroy me before they are all gone... Then everything both here and on Earth will collapse and end in ruin. And that not even Zeus will be able to avoid."

"O que foi? Levanta dai. Ou vai deixar a chama do tempo se extinguir? Quando essa chama se apagar, esta terra desaparacera. Olha só... Uma já se foi..."

Meaning: "What happened? Get up already. Or are you going to let the flames of time be extinguished? When this flame fades, this earth will disappear. Oh, look... One's already gone."

But this feat in question is only 2-C and not 2-A

The destruction is being caused by the absence of his clock, personally, I don’t see how he scales to it, I think there are better arguments for him being 2-A.
I also think it would need better arguments, for me Cronos scales directly to 2-C, I don't think it has support for 2-A, not with that explanation above.

Why probably 2-C? He is far above Hades who scales to 3 universes. So how can it be any below it?!
He is not stronger than Hades, although he is probably at a level close to him and I mentioned that level as probable, because there are some feats that we will have to analyze and could even increase the level of these characters, even the world of the dead only gets bigger as time and chapters go by, now we even have more parts like the Tartaros or the space of unlimited darkness that exists before reaching the Underworld.

Is there evidence that he is infinitely above Hades?
I don't think so, from what I remember Cronos looks like he was absorbed by Hades ( something like people have told me before ) my knowledge about episode G is not much, I think the work like visual pollution, I don't even know what's going on, the manga is well drawn, but you feel like you're seeing a blur of colors from a child drawing on a board, I just don't see EP G because of the pollution

He is not stronger than Hades, although he is probably at a level close to him and I mentioned that level as probable, because there are some feats that we will have to analyze and could even increase the level of these characters, even the world of the dead only gets bigger as time and chapters go by, now we even have more parts like the Tartaros or the space of unlimited darkness that exists before reaching the Underworld.
Will you make a crt?

I think cronos is probably above Poseidon and Hades, since Zeus is the one who had to defeat him, and Zeus is well, above Poseidon and Hades

Found this at the end

The verse will be undergoing a huge revision in the future, so don’t put too much stock in what’s on the profiles at this point in time, they will likely change.

Kronos is absolutely stronger than Hades.

Zeus needed a special divine Titan killing weapon to beat Kronos, and Zeus is absolutely superior to Hades.

Honestly, no idea.

but Classic and G stuff are likely to be separated, so Cronuses profile will likely be deleted for some time until we sort out a lot of the G scaling and profiles.
I heard they will be upgraded to Low 1-C, but you do expect a upgrade or downgrade, since there are some holes in the 2-A rating

Are there any feat of destruction of multiple universes?
Hades death caused the destruction of multiple universes, but besides that, I don’t know of any. There are statements that Cronos exists as time itself, which would make him 2-A via being the multiverse. In addition, recent chapters of GR seem to be gearing up the primordials to be 2-A

Back