• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

No, I am simply explaining things as they are and what appears in history, that you keep insisting on something that does not appear that way is already different. You simply keep on fooling with something to the point of exhaustion, as I said it is impossible to debate with you.

No, I am simply explaining things as they are and what appears in history, that you keep insisting on something that does not appear that way is already different. You simply keep on fooling with something to the point of exhaustion, as I said it is impossible to debate with you.
you're sitting there trying to say "we don't know we don't know" yet here we have Aiolos TELLING US how he did it.

no amount of skepticism will disprove what Aiolos himself does, tells us and performs.

You're the one who's arguing with me to the point of exhaustion, and you have a history of doing so, I literally stopped interacting with this verse for months due to your insufferable debate style and rat tactics.

As I have already pointed out, much of this is unknown, so don't act as if it is fully explained in the story.

I can debate with any user, even if I do not agree with everything they propose and I can even help them with some example, but you are the only one with whom it is impossible to debate, you will simply remain stubborn to the end, you will never accept anything and will continue to insist with the same thing, so I say again it is impossible to debate with you.

As I have already pointed out, much of this is unknown, so don't act as if it is fully explained in the story.

I can debate with any user, even if I do not agree with everything they propose and I can even help them with some example, but you are the only one with whom it is impossible to debate, you will simply remain stubborn to the end, you will never accept anything and will continue to insist with the same thing, so I say again it is impossible to debate with you.
It is well enough explained to make basic logical deductions, not even logical deductions it's literally a verbatim statement, and the whole chapter goes into plenty of depth on how this mechanic works. You're reading every 4th page and acting like you've read the manga.

And maybe I'm stubborn because you're ignorant. You cannot come across more arrogant in this post. You are not the authority on Saint Seiya, you are not always correct and you've rarely constructively aided with any proposal.

What's even more ironic is that I'm not even the one you've argued with the most on this site and more often than not I don't even agree with half the CRTs that have been proposed forget those that have passed, we actually agree on more than you think.

Our biggest contention is usually why things are wrong, not the fact the things are wrong... Mr "Okada didn't draw infinite fists so it's not infinite" like half the time I question as to if you read your own comments and reasoning sometimes.

Perhaps the events in ND is causing a distortion between all universes thus causing issues with other timelines?
It will be interesting to see if the mangakas make any reference to this event after the end of Next Dimension, since Okada, Saito and Ueda, Kuori, Tsuda, Alquie and Dollen will continue their works after this one. Maybe we will even see the Saintias' point of view in Saintia Sho or Time Odyssey is supposed to continue after Hades and, most likely, Next Dimension.

It would also be interesting to see a crossover of all the series of this franchise, it is quite rare, that all the series touch the theme of the multiverse, but we have never had a crossover with all the characters, even Okada with all the references to the multiverse, has never introduced any character from The Lost Canvas, it would have been epic that in Assassin we see Manigoldo or even Regulus.

It's funny how even in the videogames (the few I know of) for mobile that are famous for this, there is no story focused on a major crossover of the entire franchise. Even the closest we have to a crossover or a reference between the different works, is Dark Wing with the inclusion of Charlotte as the Necromancer Specter.

By the way, abilities that Shiori even considers them as part of her story, since she made an image with Byaku using the same abilities as Charlotte in Dark Wing.
GJuryuE.jpg
So it would be interesting to see a little more interaction and references between all the works in the franchise.

Completely forgot that Dohko could do it.

Also Kiki can use it too
Well, Kiki needed a little help to activate it, although he could maintain the technique on his own for a few moments.

Guys cool it off we don't want trouble with the higher ups so let's cut it out with the accusations and insults.
I do still agree with Hasty though. Like if I say I walk into a house through the front door, you don't speculate if I entered through a window or something

It is well enough explained to make basic logical deductions, not even logical deductions it's literally a verbatim statement, and the whole chapter goes into plenty of depth on how this mechanic works. You're reading every 4th page and acting like you've read the manga.

And maybe I'm stubborn because you're ignorant. You cannot come across more arrogant in this post. You are not the authority on Saint Seiya, you are not always correct and you've rarely constructively aided with any proposal.

What's even more ironic is that I'm not even the one you've argued with the most on this site and more often than not I don't even agree with half the CRTs that have been proposed forget those that have passed, we actually agree on more than you think.

Our biggest contention is usually why things are wrong, not the fact the things are wrong... Mr "Okada didn't draw infinite fists so it's not infinite" like half the time I question as to if you read your own comments and reasoning sometimes.
No, I simply read all this story, because I really am a fan and I follow all the manga of this franchise (and I also check the Japanese material to see if there is no mistake in the translation), and that's why I question the context of some scenes, which is the purpose of these topics and I also question the fact of mixing different concepts, something that is no longer done nowadays and even this will be separated by universes, with the explanations that are repeated the same among all and some exclusive for certain stories.

When I have said that I am an authority on this, or something like that, I simply point out some problems about it and other times I bring a different explanation. There are even times when I am also surprised by the information that some users share, for example the complete raw of Taizen that they shared in this forum. However, lately we seem to be starting to agree more on some topics.

I am not even part of the administration of this page, so I only bring my point of view on the topic, and many times in fact I have agreed with what is proposed or most of this, after all it is a forum to discuss this and literally this happens with all series. What I said was correct, even several users pointed out the problem with that scene and interpreting it that way, that's why I indicated my problem with that. And in fact we even ended up accepting the idea of infinite speed with another explanation.

But as I said, you are the one with whom it is impossible to debate this, because you simply seek to always be right about everything without taking into account what is being debated and so you start attacking others who disagree with you.

No, I simply read all this story, because I really am a fan and I follow all the manga of this franchise (and I also check the Japanese material to see if there is no mistake in the translation), and that's why I question the context of some scenes, which is the purpose of these topics and I also question the fact of mixing different concepts, something that is no longer done nowadays and even this will be separated by universes, with the explanations that are repeated the same among all and some exclusive for certain stories.

When I have said that I am an authority on this, or something like that, I simply point out some problems about it and other times I bring a different explanation. There are even times when I am also surprised by the information that some users share, for example the complete raw of Taizen that they shared in this forum. However, lately we seem to be starting to agree more on some topics.

I am not even part of the administration of this page, so I only bring my point of view on the topic, and many times in fact I have agreed with what is proposed or most of this, after all it is a forum to discuss this and literally this happens with all series. What I said was correct, even several users pointed out the problem with that scene and interpreting it that way, that's why I indicated my problem with that. And in fact we even ended up accepting the idea of infinite speed with another explanation.

But as I said, you are the one with whom it is impossible to debate this, because you simply seek to always be right about everything without taking into account what is being debated and so you start attacking others who disagree with you.
this is why debating with you is a pain, you literally don't seem to understand what I'm saying even in the slightest, and whilst I'm never one to assume others are at fault, no other user on the platform seems to have this problem like you do, so I have to think the disconnect is on your end.

It's not even worth responding to you here in-depth because you spent a whole paragraph trying to justify something that is at most a tangential side point to what I was saying. I know you never said you're an authority, I never said you said that like come on man.

You'll notice I never agreed to that infinite speed thread, my major point of contention was with you saying that because an artist didn't draw an infinite amount of something, it's not infinite. Which I still don't think you understand how stupid that reasoning actually is.

In any case, Lancelot you do realize you can do downgrade CRTs if you disagree right. That is a thing you can do.
I've said it with the infinite speed upgrade, the canonicity debacle and the Cronus/Chronos merger. You can open CRTs of your own.

Can Hades destroy the 3 dimensions that he created with a single punch?

In any case, Lancelot you do realize you can do downgrade CRTs if you disagree right. That is a thing you can do.
I've said it with the infinite speed upgrade, the canonicity debacle and the Cronus/Chronos merger. You can open CRTs of your own.
The problem is that many stories are still continuing, especially the Next Dimension, so the CRT on how the multiverse of this franchise will be structured will have to wait for the end of this story, although many of us already agree that it will probably be separated into universes (unless Kurumada shows something different at the end). Infinite speed was already accepted in a CRT (where it basically stayed because of the powerscaling of the series and the proportional increase of speed with the cosmos) and we even agreed on the characters that would get this speed.

The problem is that many stories are still continuing, especially the Next Dimension, so the CRT on how the multiverse of this franchise will be structured will have to wait for the end of this story, although many of us already agree that it will probably be separated into universes (unless Kurumada shows something different at the end). Infinite speed was already accepted in a CRT and we even agreed on the characters that would get this speed.
So why bring it up if you agreed?
Also while that's true, if you wait for every single spin off to end you will be waiting for a while

"Hades did not create the Underworld instantly. Instead, he gradually expanded and shaped it over time, using his power to manipulate the souls of the dead and the negative emotions associated with death to create his domain."

Is this true?

So why bring it up if you agreed?
Also while that's true, if you wait for every single spin off to end you will be waiting for a while
I only pointed out the problem with one of the feat that was described, not the other explanation, the topic had two explanations and one was dismissed because it was rather vague, the other sounded more coherent and so was accepted. Before any change, first we have to see how the multiverse of the franchise will end up structured and for that we will have to wait for the end of ND, if Kurumada adds something different about this.

"Hades did not create the Underworld instantly. Instead, he gradually expanded and shaped it over time, using his power to manipulate the souls of the dead and the negative emotions associated with death to create his domain."

Is this true?
Not clue where that comes from. Afaik it just says he created it and actively sustains all of it from the manga to the official website

I only pointed out the problem with one of the feat that was described, not the other explanation, the topic had two explanations and one was dismissed because it was rather vague, the other sounded more coherent and so was accepted.
Right, so what was the issue again? Hyperbole? Because you can't just state something is hyperbolic you have you have to explain why that would be the case, especially when two different characters both describe the attacks as infinite.

Is this true?
you couldn't prove it if it was

Right, so what was the issue again? Hyperbole? Because you can't just state something is hyperbolic you have you have to explain why that would be the case, especially when two different characters both describe the attacks as infinite.
I already explained why the problems with that feat in that topic (even other users also had problems with that feat in a previous topic that was rejected), and this is no longer relevant, because the infinite speed was already accepted, even if it was mainly because of the powerscaling of the series and the one used in this page.

I already explained why the problems with that feat in that topic (even other users also had problems with that feat in a previous topic that was rejected), and this is no longer relevant, because the infinite speed was already accepted, even if it was mainly because of the powerscaling of the series and the one used in this page.
I was sort of exiting you to explain that again it's been a while but sure

Is this true?
In the universe created by Kurumada it is clearly stated that Hades created the world of the dead (Underworld, Elyseun, Tartaros, etc.), and literally all of this disappears the instant Hades is defeated by Saori.

this is why debating with you is a pain, you literally don't seem to understand what I'm saying even in the slightest, and whilst I'm never one to assume others are at fault, no other user on the platform seems to have this problem like you do, so I have to think the disconnect is on your end.

It's not even worth responding to you here in-depth because you spent a whole paragraph trying to justify something that is at most a tangential side point to what I was saying. I know you never said you're an authority, I never said you said that like come on man.

You'll notice I never agreed to that infinite speed thread, my major point of contention was with you saying that because an artist didn't draw an infinite amount of something, it's not infinite. Which I still don't think you understand how stupid that reasoning actually is.
That's why debating with you is impossible, because basically you only get mad when you're not given the reason, even when you're wrong you try to insist with something until exhaustion, like believing that gods using senses, it was so easy to say that it's a concept exclusive to Episode. G, but you didn't have to complain and try to say that's also in the original manga, even though nothing is mentioned about it and even Saori having to awaken the 8th Sense to enter the Underworld and end this battle forever, despite having her goddess powers since she was a child, proves otherwise.

The last thing, just confirms what I say, you will continue to lash out at others just because they disagree with you, this is the typical debate you always try to go on with, instead of admitting that this is not so and literally now we even have to take your interpretation instead of the author's drawing. But well you'll go on with this until the end, so I'll pass on debating with you.

author's drawing
Ok I'll explain this to you just one time because you still don't know why your logic is dumb.

You can't actually draw an infinite amount of anything. Like it's actually impossible.

idk if you physically own any manga, but most manga pages are smaller than standard A4 sized paper. Good luck drawing an infinite amount of anything on that.

as for the rest of the vomit you just spewed all over my screen. cope.

I've never lashed out anyone on this site other than you, even now as you continue this joke of a debate you insist on not understanding anything I say when everyone seems to just fine. I'm willing to concede English might not be your first language and I try to not hold that against you, but you so arrogantly dribble arguments all the time whilst constantly misinterpreting what you're arguing against, it gets annoying.

Right. We will have plenty of senses discussion in the canon CRT. Same with the one god in the multiverse
It will be interesting, but we'll have to wait for the end of ND for this discussion and perhaps Dark Wing has already moved forward with its story as well, which is another story that touches on the concept of the multiverse as a central part in this franchise (and so far the only story that has referenced another spin-off). So it will be a complex topic, but the main question to be discussed is how the multiverse of this franchise will be structured.

How many chapters of Next Dimension drop this Spring?
8 chapters this season and the next one will also have 8 chapters, as we know Kurumada made this last season complete (even one of his assistants, Izo Okada, mentioned to have already read the ending), so it was the publisher's decision to divide it into two seasons, so maybe the last part will not take long to be published.

No, I don't want that! Saori san finding another man? I want her to think about me and no one else for the rest of her life! Even after I die... I want to be at the front of her mind... 10 years at least!

If this isn't Seiya's last line in the story I don't want it

No, I don't want that! Saori san finding another man? I want her to think about me and no one else for the rest of her life! Even after I die... I want to be at the front of her mind... 10 years at least!

If this isn't Seiya's last line in the story I don't want it
Seiya turn into dove (crying)

Back