• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Um...did I miss something? Idk if I have the wrong cosmology page open but all I see is a 5D hypertimeline rn. Weren't you against even 2-C U7 tho? Why Low 1-C now?
I'm allowed to change my opinion.

I think it's clear the U7 macrocosm is a 5D hypertimeline, I'd make a CRT but I'm preoccupied with Saint Seiya at the moment.

I'm allowed to change my opinion.

I think it's clear the U7 macrocosm is a 5D hypertimeline, I'd make a CRT but I'm preoccupied with Saint Seiya at the moment.
You sure it's not just a little pity to DB fans cuz High 1-B SS mid tiers are gonna stomp the verse anyway?

I don't think this is true, just like Saint Seiya being 1-B based on no evidence, i don't agree with this reasoning of making Universe 7 low 1-C we have no evidence for this.
you literally just agreed to a CRT to make DB Earth larger than the actual Earth with no evidence...

You and I both know based on how the wiki currently views the DB cosmology, U7 should be low 1-C due to hypertimeline logic. The only reason no one is going for it is because the idea that upgrading Goku will result in a tier system or standard change.

I'm not scared of backlash, and I will eventually get around to making the low 1-C U7 CRT, because it has the same amount of evidence the DB multiverse has for being low 1-C and has every reason to be upgraded.

is he gonna become low 1-C soon? Is that part of the High 1-B upgrade?
no

his Primary Canon self will be 4-A for being relative to Saga and Kanon in classic and ND will be 2-B, his G self (if he gets a profile) will be 3-C at least, but there might be some higher scaling for him.

Shaka doesn't scale too high when the big players join the game.

you literally just agreed to a CRT to make DB Earth larger than the actual Earth with no evidence...
I agreed because i had a basis for it, such as maps and calculations that were accepted for it
You and I both know based on how the wiki currently views the DB cosmology, U7 should be low 1-C due to hypertimeline logic. The only reason no one is going for it is because the idea that upgrading Goku will result in a tier system or standard change.

I'm not scared of backlash, and I will eventually get around to making the low 1-C U7 CRT, because it has the same amount of evidence the DB multiverse has for being low 1-C and has every reason to be upgraded.
Go ahead, i doubt this will happen.

no

his Primary Canon self will be 4-A for being relative to Saga and Kanon in classic and ND will be 2-B, his G self (if he gets a profile) will be 3-C at least, but there might be some higher scaling for him.

Shaka doesn't scale too high when the big players join the game.
So if u upgrade shaka to 2-B and dbs goku to low 1-C, how is shaka one shotting him?

I have basically said it 3 times what I plan on doing.

all the universes 1-12 are hypertimelines within their own right and should be low 1-C.
Do you have a scan that would prove that u7 has some extra time dimension that contains all of the 3 realms which are seprated by time having there own time dimension which would create uncountable snapshots making the u7 time dimension 5d

Do you have a scan that would prove that u7 has some extra time dimension that contains all of the 3 realms which are seprated by time having there own time dimension which would create uncountable snapshots making the u7 time dimension 5d
naturally I have an argument for that to be the case, otherwise I wouldn't be saying that I do.

no.

but you can go on tiktok and find people arguing tier 0 saint seiya
I mean I've seen tier 0 naruto on tiktok so I dont think that place is meant to be taken seriously. I mean in serious vs debates the highest Ive seen saint seiya scaled is maybe 1-C or high 1-C at best

Back