• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

I mean I've seen tier 0 naruto on tiktok so I dont think that place is meant to be taken seriously. I mean in serious vs debates the highest Ive seen saint seiya scaled is maybe 1-C or high 1-C at best
The only 1-C stuff I’ve seen is people going “underworld beyond spacetime hyper dimension beyond underworld, elysium beyond hyper dimension therefore 7D”.

These people don’t actually scale the verse and don’t even know the best evidence and direct statements of actual higher dimensions in the verse.

so wait, what about his low 2-C scaling in classic? If classic shaka is 4-A then doesnt this mean seiya doesnt reach tier 2 until hades?
We’ve uncomposited the Gold Saints so the classic Golds lose a lot of their better scaling.

The only 1-C stuff I’ve seen is people going “underworld beyond spacetime hyper dimension beyond underworld, elysium beyond hyper dimension therefore 7D”.

These people don’t actually scale the verse and don’t even know the best evidence and direct statements of actual higher dimensions in the verse.
yeah thats a flimsy argument, iirc hades doesnt mention anything about creating the hyperdimension anyway.
We’ve uncomposited the Gold Saints so the classic Golds lose a lot of their better scaling.
damn, guess Z broly does statstomp shaka now. I'm guessing gods stay composited because of one god for the entire cosmology?

Z Broky will kill Shaka and then spend the rest of his life crying he’s being bullied by a ghost constantly turning his senses off.

Lol. Can shaka kill broly though? iirc if you kill a dbz toei character they just come back as a soul and can't be killed again
If a soul dies in DBZ they cease to exist and cannot come back again. If a soul dies in StS they come back whenever Kurumada wants to make a new toy.

really? why do the toei dbz characters have immortality while being dead? Did a CRT change it recently?
Not sure, Goku literally tells Vegeta that if he dies as a soul fighting Buu that Goku will never be able to revive him.

It’s a big narrative moment. If they’re supposed to be immortal, for any other reason than they can’t die of “natural causes”, it should be removed because Vegeta faces the possibility of dying to Buu buying Goku time to rejuvenate.

Not sure, Goku literally tells Vegeta that if he dies as a soul fighting Buu that Goku will never be able to revive him.

It’s a big narrative moment. If they’re supposed to be immortal, for any other reason than they can’t die of “natural causes”, it should be removed because Vegeta faces the possibility of dying to Buu buying Goku time to rejuvenate.
so is the 2-B shaka stuff part of the high 1-B/low 1-A upgrades or is it separate? what's the alternative is the high 1-B doesn't go through? cuz after checking some old threads I saw low 1-A got rejected

This is in canon where you only have type 1 immortality and you fight with your own soul but if you destroy the body created by Ema your soul is destroyed.

This is in canon where you only have type 1 immortality and you fight with your own soul but if you destroy the body created by Ema your soul is destroyed.
Seems to me that the scans of souls not being able to die are just contradicted by the adaption of canon material.

Are the scans you sent from movies or DBZ filler?

Seems to me that the scans of souls not being able to die are just contradicted by the adaption of canon material.

Are the scans you sent from movies or DBZ filler?
No, the scan i mentioned is from the Dragon Ball Z episodes, where Goku and Pikkon fight Cell and Frieza together, também é mencionado no GT e guias.

Honestly I could probably get the cosmology of the totality of the verse for Saint Seiya to 6D at minimum. There us plenty of support for it. The next highest that is less convincing and compelling would be up to 8D (probably 1-A now because Reality fiction difference changes)

Problem with the 6D argument though js currently there isn't anyone who scales to it. You could argue very few characters witg some hax might and range feats, but not any AP feats.

Best you could do is Argue ND chronos scaling to get there but that would require proving he scales to the whole totality of the cosmology

So, getting their Attack potency (AP) to 6D isn't near impossible atm

Honestly I could probably get the cosmology of the totality of the verse for Saint Seiya to 6D at minimum. There us plenty of support for it. The next highest that is less convincing and compelling would be up to 8D (probably 1-A now because Reality fiction difference changes)

Problem with the 6D argument though js currently there isn't anyone who scales to it. You could argue very few characters witg some hax might and range feats, but not any AP feats.

Best you could do is Argue ND chronos scaling to get there but that would require proving he scales to the whole totality of the cosmology

So, getting their Attack potency (AP) to 6D isn't near impossible atm
What about the 8D stuff? or 1-A as you called it

really?? I thought Teshirogi did all the work. Doesn't next dimension retcon it?
No, and that's where it becomes complicated and we get into hypertimelines lol

Because even ND isn't the true past of the classic.

Also teshirogi only assisted with its creation. That's because Akita shoten was pressuring kurumada to create more mamgas for the franchise and he can't multitask and onto kf that they were giving him unreasonable demands
So he requested assistance

No, and that's where it becomes complicated and we get into hypertimelines lol

Because even ND isn't the true past of the classic.

Also teshirogi only assisted with its creation. That's because Akita shoten was pressuring kurumada to create more mamgas for the franchise and he can't multitask and onto kf that they were giving him unreasonable demands
So he requested assistance
Damn. so this is where the 6D stuff also comes from I presume? are you using a similar hypertimeline argument used by dbs for this?

better actually
tbh the part where you said that the cosmology could be 6D but no one scales to it kinda reminds of dbs. The guys can travel back in time even after the timeline got erased so it could probably indicate the existence of another "hypertimeline" which houses the lower 5D timelines but since no one has interacted with it, no one scales to it

tbh the part where you said that the cosmology could be 6D but no one scales to it kinda reminds of dbs. The guys can travel back in time even after the timeline got erased so it could probably indicate the existence of another "hypertimeline" which houses the lower 5D timelines but since no one has interacted with it, no one scales to it
Yeah that's the bad part unfortunately....

Also, the evidence littered throughout parts if the franchise can only be interpreted in 2 ways. A hypertimeline or...... as Hasty said High 1-B amount if temporal dimensions.................

Unless your a hardcore canon separatist lol

Yeah that's the bad part unfortunately....

Also, the evidence littered throughout parts if the franchise can only be interpreted in 2 ways. A hypertimeline or...... as Hasty said High 1-B amount if temporal dimensions.................

Unless your a hardcore canon separatist lol
eh i'm pretty lax on canon for most series tbh, I do think 6D is probably more solid and easier to accept than high 1-B. In case it goes through how do the tiers change and to what?

given what hasty said seeing goku and seiya reach low 1-C is gonna be funny asf

Eh it will only scale to hax and some range feats if accepted.

Currently no one will scale in AP or durability except maybe Chronos? Though him scaling I'd say isn't solid either

1-B stuff is due to time axis shenanigans
Not that you really need it for tier 1, with the canons being what they are Gaia would already scale to higher dimensions at worst (actually even just G)
It's just a matter of who scales

Back