• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Uuhh a billion times lol? I'm not sure how 2-C scaling chains work in the wiki but I found a statement in the raw that says that the 6th prison is its own spacetime continuum which suggest every prison is a whole ass universe lmao

That could put hades at 24 universes
....that's ******* ridiculous lmao

Really need to finish Classic already

Do you have a translation for the extra story or can you translate it g
Extra Story: Requiem

D9LpaoT.jpeg

P1
??????: I can hear a song
??????: It seems
??????: Something I've been hearing for a while...
Deimos: Uh....
Harmonia: Brother Deimos...
Harmonia: Welcome back
Deimos: ...............?
Deimos: Harmonia...
Harmonia: Oh, I
Harmonia: Master Ares...

P2
Deimos: ..... The war is over
Deimos: I'm glad at least you're safe
Harmonia: Brother... I apologize
Harmonia: It was me who ended up waking you all
I've remembered what happened after Master Ares was defeated in the Myth Age...
Harmonia: Life... Is fading
Harmonia: I'm also... Going to die here
?????: Wait
Athena: You're a kind soul, able to love all life in the Earth
Athena: Please, keep on and cherish your life
Harmonia: ...........?
Harmonia: Athena...!?

47pcjYE.jpeg

P3
Athena: I fight for a peaceful Earth where people like you won't be hurt
Athena: Seems we won't be having another bloodwar like this one...
Athena: Would you watch over your brother's souls, in the name of peace?
Athena: As the goddes of Harmony...
Harmonia: .... Thus, I stayed at this Eden
Harmonia: Singing my Requiem
Harmonia: So my brothers wouldn't come back and fight...
Harmonia: But then something called me
Harmonia: Saying it was time for Master Ares to be born again
Harmonia: When I realized, the Eden was floating on the sky [she says something more close to "Heaven"]
Harmonia: And we were serving a new God Ares

P4
Deimos: Please... Don't worry
Deimos: We lost... That's it
Deimos: But your requiem just now... Feels good....
Harmonia: ... It was all a scheme made by Eris
Harmonia: If you had noticed...
Harmonia: I'll follow my job (?). Even turning to a soul, with your last power
Harmonia: You broght me back to Earth, right?
Harmonia: Thank you, brother
Harmonia: Please, rest in peace...

Some interesting facts or feats in this extra.
  • Harmonia can transform souls into flowers with her powers, so her transmutation affects both body and soul, and Saintias are immune to Harmonia's magic thanks to the Lunar Hagoromo.
  • It seems that Eris controlled and altered Harmonia's mind.
  • Deimos can help and save his sister as a soul, something that is not uncommon in this franchise.
  • Even as a soul, Deimos is wounded and probably would have disappeared if Harmonia had not turned his soul into a flower. This indicates that Aiolos' attack with Sagittarius' arrow damaged Deimos' body and soul.
An explanation for the last point. In the volume there is an extra scene in which Deimos tries to protect Saga (the new Ares) from Aiolos' arrow, but the arrow pierces his body and destroys him.
30kMyPY.jpg

Last edited:
Extra Story: Requiem

D9LpaoT.jpeg

P1
??????: I can hear a song
??????: It seems
??????: Something I've been hearing for a while...
Deimos: Uh....
Harmonia: Brother Deimos...
Harmonia: Welcome back
Deimos: ...............?
Deimos: Harmonia...
Harmonia: Oh, I
Harmonia: Master Ares...

P2
Deimos: ..... The war is over
Deimos: I'm glad at least you're safe
Harmonia: Brother... I apologize
Harmonia: It was me who ended up waking you all
I've remembered what happened after Master Ares was defeated in the Myth Age...
Harmonia: Life... Is fading
Harmonia: I'm also... Going to die here
?????: Wait
Athena: You're a kind soul, able to love all life in the Earth
Athena: Please, keep on and cherish your life
Harmonia: ...........?
Harmonia: Athena...!?

47pcjYE.jpeg

P3
Athena: I fight for a peaceful Earth where people like you won't be hurt
Athena: Seems we won't be having another bloodwar like this one...
Athena: Would you watch over your brother's souls, in the name of peace?
Athena: As the goddes of Harmony...
Harmonia: .... Thus, I stayed at this Eden
Harmonia: Singing my Requiem
Harmonia: So my brothers wouldn't come back and fight...
Harmonia: But then something called me
Harmonia: Saying it was time for Master Ares to be born again
Harmonia: When I realized, the Eden was floating on the sky [she says something more close to "Heaven"]
Harmonia: And we were serving a new God Ares

P4
Deimos: Please... Don't worry
Deimos: We lost... That's it
Deimos: But your requiem just now... Feels good....
Harmonia: ... It was all a scheme made by Eris
Harmonia: If you had noticed...
Harmonia: I'll follow my job (?). Even turning to a soul, with your last power
Harmonia: You broght me back to Earth, right?
Harmonia: Thank you, brother
Harmonia: Please, rest in peace...

Some interesting facts or feats in this extra.
  • Harmonia can transform souls into flowers with her powers, so her transmutation affects both body and soul, and Saintias are immune to Harmonia's magic thanks to the Lunar Hagoromo.
  • It seems that Eris controlled and altered Harmonia's mind.
  • Deimos can help and save his sister as a soul, something that is not uncommon in this franchise.
  • Even as a soul, Deimos is wounded and probably would have disappeared if Harmonia had not turned his soul into a flower. This indicates that Aiolos' attack with Sagittarius' arrow damaged Deimos' body and soul.
An explanation for the last point. In the volume there is an extra scene in which Deimos tries to protect Saga (the new Ares) from Aiolos' arrow, but the arrow pierces his body and destroys him.
30kMyPY.jpg
Wanna check out my crt? It’s mostly about hades. It’s only got two votes rn so I’d appreciate if you did https://vsbattles.com/threads/hades-ap-buff-and-perhaps-some-other-stuff.130775/#post-4454999

U know, reading into saintia sho, it does look like shaka has some law manip, since he bfrs you to a universe, and in that universe, it’s truth is that you will lose your senses. But lawless dysnomia ignores it, because shes unaffected by the rules of the universe. Interesting stuff

U know, reading into saintia sho, it does look like shaka has some law manip, since he bfrs you to a universe, and in that universe, it’s truth is that you will lose your senses. But lawless dysnomia ignores it, because shes unaffected by the rules of the universe. Interesting stuff
actually his tenbu horin is tied to the wheel of life or dharma wheel is another naem. so it might be the law of causality

Also the truth of the Universe is transience which is stated in the manga and anime. Something the Gods do not experience apparently.

this is something im learning and looking into for a planned CRT in the future

No, the truth inside the space or battlefield created by the Tenbu Horin prohibits all attacks and defenses of the opponent, the elimination of the opponent's senses is just an extra attack that Shaka uses inside that place, but after activating the Tenbu Horin he can use any attack, not only eliminate the senses.

Dysnomia is not affected by the laws of the universe, that's why she could move, defend herself and attack freely inside the Tenbu Horin, that's why Shaka could not eliminate her senses, since she can defend herself in that place, even after she creates a barrier to protect herself even when Shaka had activated the Tenbu Horin again.

Shaka: The fact you can move freely within the Tenbu Horin, means the Truth of this universe does not apply to you...... What are you?.
GG66o6G.jpg

2hw3TGS.jpg

The true effect of Tenbu Horin is to neutralize the opponent, since the law or truth in that space makes it impossible for the opponent to move freely, prohibiting all attempts of attack and defense on his part.

Tenma: What... What is that Tenbu Horin?.
Shun: It's both an offensive and defensive blattlefield.
Shun: Once this technique has been unleashed, we won't be able to attack him or defend ourselves.
bCu6sfh.jpg

eFhCBPD.jpg

Last edited:
Which has 100x the ap of seiya. Thoughts?
It would be way higher, like billions of times due to the Comet fist being the culmination of multiplying every punch in the Meteor fist into 1 hit.

Early Saint Seiya his Comet fist was 100x stronger than his Meteor fist due to him being able to punch 100 times with the Meteor fist at the time. We know by EoS Seiya's Meteor fist can contain at least hundreds of millions to billions of punches from scaling to Aiolia. Meaning his Comet fist would be millions to billions times his Meteor fist.

It would be way higher, like billions of times due to the Comet fist being the culmination of multiplying every punch in the Meteor fist into 1 hit.

Early Saint Seiya his Comet fist was 100x stronger than his Meteor fist due to him being able to punch 100 times with the Meteor fist at the time. We know by EoS Seiya's Meteor fist can contain at least hundreds of millions to billions of punches from scaling to Aiolia. Meaning his Comet fist would be millions to billions times his Meteor fist.
Yeah, since there’s multiple statements of golds throwing out 100 million, that’s basically the multiplier I’m using

Now that I think of it, I should prob go for, at least 100 million, since peak seiya blitzes golds hard
I've never taken power multiplications like that seriously (not just in Saint Seiya, but in any series).

But it's funny to think that Koga's Suisei Ken is more powerful than the combined power of all the generations of Saints in the history of his universe.

Every casual hit of a Omega Saint is much more powerful than Athena Exclamation, they even damaged Hyperion's Chronotector with a single hit (without using any special moves), an armor that didn't receive a single scratch from the Athena Exclamation of Shiryu, Fudo and Kiki, with the extra help of Genbu's spirit.

Koga's Suisei Ken >>>>> x100 million (at least) >>>>> Each of the meteors in the Ryusei Ken separately >>>>> A random hit >>>>> Athena Exclamation

Last edited:
I've never taken power multiplications like that seriously (not just in Saint Seiya, but in any series).

But it's funny to think that Koga's Suisei Ken is more powerful than the combined power of all the generations of Saints in the history of his universe.

Every casual hit of a Omega Saint is much more powerful than Athena Exclamation, they even damaged Hyperion's Chronotector with a single hit (without using any special moves), an armor that didn't receive a single scratch from the Athena Exclamation of Shiryu, Fudo and Kiki, with the extra help of Genbu's spirit.

Koga's Suisei Ken >>>>> x100 million (at least) >>>>> Each of the meteors in the Ryusei Ken separately >>>>> A random hit >>>>> Athena Exclamation
I didn’t even consider Koga. If my crt gets accepted, giving post 7th sense sui sei kens that multiplier, it could be pretty big

Speaking of omega, ryuho should also have a x1000 with his 1000 dragons technique.

Can you post his math here on this thread?
Sure, Imma just copy paste what he gave me

0002-012_1.png

The hole has a diameter of 481 pixels and Hyoga has a height of 111 pixels

So dividing 481 by 111, we get a 4.33333 times difference. So multiplying that by Hyoga's height of 173 cm, the hole has a diameter of 749.66 cm

The hole has a depth of 143 pixels, so dividing that by the 111 pixel height of Hyoga, it has a different of 1.29 times

So multiplying that by 173, the hole has a depth of 222.87 cm (edited)

So treating this as a cylinder, it has a total volume of 98,400,000 cubic centimeters (edited)

So taking the 8.9363x10^12 joules per cubic centimeter potency to sub-atomically destroy ice (these are subatomic particles, I don't think it being permafrost ice would make a big difference), for Hyoga to sub-atomically destroy this hole, he must've outputted

8.79×10^20 joules / 210.17 Gigatons of TNT Large island level

Makes sense since from what I read so far ( First 5 Volumes of classic )

Volume 1-2 Hyoga>>>Volume 1-2 Seiya
Is this hyoga in training to be a Saint or when he wad incited to the tournament? Because iirc hyoga has another hole making feat.

Also did your friend add this as a blog on the wiki or did he send you it on discord?

Is this hyoga in training to be a Saint or when he wad incited to the tournament? Because iirc hyoga has another hole making feat.

Also did your friend add this as a blog on the wiki or did he send you it on discord?
This is Hyoga I think about a week before coming to the tournament I think

Also u referring to this feat?

0002-019.png

0002-020.png

Back