• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

This barrier thing you describe is interesting, because in the original manga the Saints can enter the Hades barrier (Pandora describes that this barrier denies life, turning the place into a castle of death) without dying, even without Athena's blood, probably meaning that the Saints in TLC have no resistance to death manipulation.

Nothing indicates that he is immune to Medusa's shield, it only indicates that Defteros is stronger than the Perseus Saint and probably uses his superior speed to remove the shield and destroy him. A horrible deal for one of the most dangerous Saints in this series, although all the authors of this franchise give the Silver Saints a horrible deal.

You can put that scene of Tenma lifting a big rock, because I'm looking for some feats of physical strength for the franchise and I remember that feat.
yeah sure

Removing athenas seal can send u to Atlantis, rhad breakers free of aurora execution from enraged degel, then cancels out Koltso, then counters AE again. But Kardia managed to fracture The wyvern surplice and rhad didn’t even know he had been hit. Good speed feat I think. Rhad(not yet using his full power/not enraged) is stated to have the power to take on two golds, degel and Kardia. Scarlet needle makes you go numb. Fire manip for Kardia. Kardia has two stingers,Poseidon can bring spring to bluegard, coral manip for unity, some pretty good regen for unity as well, for walking off getting stabbed straight through the chest. The coral affects your nervous system, controls your body, degel can resist it. Unity can animate the statue of Poseidon, create underwater twisters, Removing athenas seal can send u to Atlantis, rhad breakers free of aurora execution from enraged degel, then cancels out Koltso, then counters AE again. But Kardia managed to fracture The wyvern surplice and rhad didn’t even know he had been hit. Good speed feat I think. Rhad(not yet using his full power/not enraged) is stated to have the power to take on two golds, degel and Kardia. Scarlet needle makes you go numb. Fire manip for Kardia. Kardia has two stingers,Poseidon can bring spring to bluegard, coral manip for unity, some pretty good regen for unity as well, for walking off getting stabbed straight through the chest By rhad

Cos I do believe it should give stat amp, since he used it to become strong enough to match violates punch with a Finger so I wanted to know how it was mow

Ikki.png

Haven't got nowhere near this far in SS yet but got to say..........Ikki is based

An interesting change in the Final Edition.

Kurumada changes Kido's dialogue in this scene.
rDG9NYq.jpg

Now Kido says he has a hundred children, this means that Seiya was born.
Kido: 私に百人の子かあるということを知っていて女神を託されたのでしょうか?
IhJKq54.jpg

This confirms that Saga's rebellion occurs after December 1.

Saintia Sho's manga had already shown that Saga's rebellion occurs after Shoko's birth (December 10), because she is the girl of misfortune and her birth brought misfortune to the world (in short she is the Saint Seiya universe's version of the antichrist).

Yes, Eris is a version of Satan for this universe, and Shoko is like his daughter or descendant because she has his blood, and she was only born to be his avatar and bring destruction to the world, literally she is the star of misfortune, although she ended up becoming the star of hope when she changed her destiny (the only protagonist of this franchise who really changed his destiny).

Last edited:
Yes, Eris is a version of Satan for this universe, and Shoko is like his daughter or descendant because she has his blood, and she was only born to be his avatar and bring destruction to the world, literally she is the star of misfortune, although she ended up becoming the star of hope when she changed her destiny (the only protagonist of this franchise who really changed his destiny).
So fate resist

I believe the taizen has it. Are you calcing hyoga casually breaking ice?

It's not a bad idea but iirc that ice a special type of permafrost
Yeah I asked my friend to calc Hyoga reducing the several meters thick ice to atoms

He said it will probably be Island similar to Chapter 1 Seiya feat ( making the scaling more consistent )

But he said he needs height

Taizen?

Also would that make the feat even greater than?

Yeah I asked my friend to calc Hyoga reducing the several meters thick ice to atoms

He said it will probably be Island similar to Chapter 1 Seiya feat ( making the scaling more consistent )

But he said he needs height

Taizen?

Also would that make the feat even greater than?
It should make the feat greater but I'm not knowledgeable on glacier stuff. Something about it not melting for thousands or millions of years.

Also taizen is a secondary Canon encloypedia source

Shattering a star isn't really possibly either... is it?

+ that gets contradicted by far superior feats

Theb again nothing suggest it caps out at star shattering tier.

Fate manipulation and resisting that is common on the series
The description of the cosmos says that it can produce miracles.
小宇宙
聖闘士が己の中に持つ潜在能カ。自らの意思で高めることができ、奇跡を起こすこともできる。
1pC57IU.jpg

But this doesn't change that Shoko is the only main protagonist who really changed her destiny completely, because others like Tenma (TLC) and the Gold Saints just followed their destiny.
Shattering a star isn't really possibly either... is it?

+ that gets contradicted by far superior feats

Theb again nothing suggest it caps out at star shattering tier.
It is only the base power of the weapons, even in the hands of a Bronze Saint have that power, but as it is said in the description of Taizen they are similar to armors and their power increases with the user's cosmos. The armors of the protagonists at the beginning of the series are shown to be more resistant and powerful than the armors of the other Bronze Saints, because thanks to the superior cosmos of their users the armors become more powerful and resistant than a ordinary Bronze Cloth. In short they are like Andromeda's chain or Sagittarius' arrow, a useless arrow (even now it seems that the Sagittarius Saint can create several of these arrows and only the arrow of the goddess is really special) that only stands out because of the cosmos they place on the arrow in some occasions.

Some users on the wiki have problems with using atomization to calculate those scenes, because the character is not destroying the whole area.

Last edited:
It is only the base power of the weapons, even in the hands of a Bronze Saint have that power, but as it is said in the description of Taizen they are similar to armors and their power increases with the user's cosmos. The armors of the protagonists at the beginning of the series are shown to be more resistant and powerful than the armors of the other Bronze Saints, because thanks to the superior cosmos of their users the armors become more powerful and resistant than a ordinary Bronze Cloth. In short they are like Andromeda's chain or Sagittarius' arrow, a useless arrow (even now it seems that the Sagittarius Saint can create several of these arrows and only the arrow of the goddess is really special) that only stands out because of the cosmos they place on the arrow in some occasions.
This would be to argue that Classic series gold saints range from 3-C at base to tier 2-C when using their maximum 7th sense power output AP

The last volume of Saintia Sho was published and it seems that the ending was expanded and several scenes were retouched.
surxAok.png

The main addition to the last chapter is that the Saintias are alive. Artemis saved them and they are recovering their life energy in the Temple of the Moon or somewhere in Olympus.

In addition, a short chapter has been added, where part of the Phamton's past is explained.

Extra Story 〜Requiem〜
D9LpaoT.jpg

47pcjYE.jpg

Equuleus Dress and Eris Leaf diagrams.
0g7lyEL.jpg

BB8mjuU.jpg

The publisher allowed Kuori to include a diagram of an evil character's armor in the last volume. It is also interesting that the Golden Apple is part of Eris' armor, this means that it is a divine object that belongs to this goddess, so Athena can only defeat Eris with an object that belongs to the evil goddess. Eris can only be defeated with her own power.

Last edited:
The last volume of Saintia Sho was published and it seems that the ending was expanded and several scenes were retouched.
surxAok.png

The main addition to the last chapter is that the Saintias are alive. Artemis saved them and they are recovering their life energy in the Temple of the Moon or somewhere in Olympus.

In addition, a short chapter has been added, where part of the Phamton's past is explained.

Extra Story 〜Requiem〜
D9LpaoT.jpg

47pcjYE.jpg

Equuleus Dress and Eris Leaf diagrams.
0g7lyEL.jpg

BB8mjuU.jpg

The publisher allowed Kuori to include a diagram of an evil character's armor in the last volume. It is also interesting that the Golden Apple is part of Eris' armor, this means that it is a divine object that belongs to this goddess, so Athena can only defeat Eris with an object that belongs to the evil goddess. Eris can only be defeated with her own power.
Do you have a translation for the extra story or can you translate it g

Back