• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint-14 vs Evolto

Ah so he already was inside a tower far away. That is however not the same as running from your enemy while trying to snipe them.

All that video proves is that he really does mess around as he literally only creates the planet-sized black hole to show off his power. He even saves his enemy by teleporting him away from the black hole instead of having it swallow him, which you have been arguing would be what he does.

My previous points stand.

He hide somewhere then keep attacking from away.

That is one time where he show off his power and only save Sento because he want to make him become despair. But not this time, this is end-of-series Evolto who had lost his superior complex disappeared during the events of the finale, at the climax battle, Evolto is tired with Sento and his crew messing with plans and now full bloodlust to destroy them and the Earth once for all.

This version of Evolto isn't the kind of playing around or messing with his enemy like before, the guy now become insane and angered to the point that he will make everything become living hell just for the sake of pleasure.

From what've I've read about Saint-14, I think he would take this due to Evolto underestimating him. In the video provided where Evolto was destroying the alien planet, he only did it just to mess around with Sento for the lols. If Evolto starts the fight seriously and actually not underestimating his opponent for once, then that's a different story, but as for now, I will have to go with Saint-14.

As I said before this is a completely isolated what-if battle. There's no Sento and crew who mess with his plans and there's no earth that has gotten in the way of him achieving his goals. The fact that in the series he wants realize his goals no matter the cost is a non-factor.

Also you've been constantly changing what Evolto would do for his first move. From the series it's evident that he would first engage in an actual fight and not immediately run away or nuke everything with planet-sized black holes for no reason.

Do not forget that Evolto knows nothing about Saint. Even if he messes around less in this form, he would have no reason to start hiding, especially if he sees himself as some ultimate lifeform.

This version of Evolto who have been messed by Sento and his crew into this. If not then how can he even reached this form? Saying this is like bringing him back to the point of birth because none of those feats showcase his personallity is irrelevant.

Yes and i'm chaging my point back to Evolto spam black hole and teleport from the beginning.

I already explain above, this version of Evolto is a full blow monster who will and definitely do what i said above because he just doesn't care anymore, destruction is his only pleasure right now. Teleport then black hole spams and again til the universe is destroyed.

Yeah no I've read the synopses of all events after he gained his monster form. He doesn't evade every attack by teleporting, he doesn't just create a planet-sized black hole and he doesn't run away. In fact when he was enraged he went in for a melee attack. Not just that but he also uses lightning and fire attacks on multiple occasions instead of black hole attacks.

I am convinced now that Evolto's lack of knowledge on Saint's capabilities leads to Saint deleting him at the start of the battle.

But that is because any of the Riders could actually defeat him, he even say that he never take them seriously until the Final Stage.

Why would you begin a battle with something like a Black Hole against someone who is far inferior to you in power?.

And during the battle in the Pandora Tower, he didn't want to kill the Riders right away, he want to make them suffer.

And if you are talking about the final battle with Sento, his Evil Trigger was damaged, not allowing him to use his full power (a weakness that Ultimate State doesn't have any more)

And Evolto isn't strange to have backup against unknown threats. He can separate his Cells from his body as a backup plan and then regenerate from them, and this doesn't decrease his power in Ultimate State.

So he's still arrogant then and he wouldn't know Saint is a thread either.

He has never started his battle by throwing a planet-sized black hole at his enemy in a direct fight. The planet-sized ones are the only ones that matter and he doesn't do that.

Alright.

And not being able to use his full power includes what? Did he just lose his ability to use hax and teleport?

You can't really have a backup for a isolated what-if fight that you didn't get any preperation time for.

I still don't see how any of this would stop Saint from deleting him at the start of the battle.

He is a psychopath, he don't care if the person next to him is a threat or anything, at this point destruction is the only thing in his mind now and he will try to annihilate everything right infront him.

He didn't lose his ability or anything, Sento was trying to damage his armor system which caused him unable to use his full power.

Evolto just dodge or teleport to avoid it, unless he got some kind of ability to erase him with a thought then this make this battle a stomp.

So you say, but that's not what the synopses say.

So then that's not an excuse for him not using his better abilities.

I doubt he'll be able to dodge AoE attacks from someone who is a lot more skilled and Evolto doesn't just always teleport away from attacks.

"So you say, but that's not what the synopses say."

Evolt originally was unable to feel emotions, and when Build Genius flooded him with Emotions he became psychologic and probably insane with zero care for others. This is literally a plot point in the story; your synopses you're reading are wrong.

"So then that's not an excuse for him not using his better abilities."

In the final battle inside the rift between Universes, both Evolt and Build was unable to use any of their more advanced forms or powers as they were constantly getting sapped away. So yes, it IS an excuse for him not to use his better abilities because he literally can't.

"I doubt he'll be able to dodge AoE attacks from someone who is a lot more skilled and Evolto doesn't just always teleport away from attacks."

And you're an authority on this, WHY? Evolt literally only ever stayed and fought because he wanted to have fun with the Riders, which is evidently NOT the case here.

No point to this because of the forum move, but I would like to inform you that you completely misunderstood my points.

I meant that despite that happening he didn't just start nuking everything with planet-sized black holes or constantly play it safe like what has been claimed in this thread.

James was the one who told me they didn't lose abilities so yeah. Even then my point still is valid for the instances before they fought inside the rift.

I am not an authority on that. He simply doesn't in the series and as such he wouldn't here. And if he only ever stayed to have fun then what argument for him teleporting away is there other than "it would be the right move"? Are there examples in the series? Most cases of teleportation during combat i could find were him teleporting himself and his enemies with him.

Anyway that's all. See you at the new forums.

Back