• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint-14 vs Evolto

Saint's barriers protect against black holes. He also has a huge AP advantage, resists everything else Evolto has, has amore experience and almost all of his abilities work on Evolto. And even without his barriers Saint would only really start getting affected by black holes when getting near the singularity itself because of his resistances.

Really? Because i don't see how he do if Evolto teleport out of his range and spam blackhole or just leave him somewhere in endless space.

Saint can summon a ship and teleport, so he can't be marooned in space. Is immediately teleporting exactly outside of Saint's range and then spamming black holes really his in-character first move? Because that's not what it seems like.

Spamming blackhole is what Evolto do on daily basic, especially against stronger enemy like him Evolto won't hesitate to do that.

Yeah, Evolto casually create a blackhole just to demonstrate his new power and he didn't even care.

As i said above, it's his opening move so it doesn't matter if he resists information analysis, Evolto blackhole spam over and over again.

Saint-14 profile say that he resist absorption but can he resist planetary absorption? Because that's how Evolto blackhole work, he absorb those planet to increase his power.

And as I said Saint's barriers defend against black holes and any attacks from Saint are lethal to Evolto.

Yeah because that's just absorption with more range.

I've looked at and read about a bunch of Evolto's fights and although he does frequently use black holes he doesn't seem to always immediately start with them and most of them aren't planet-sized. He seems to mostly create planet-sized black holes for getting more energy and for his plan of absorbing all planets.

WHYNAUT said:
And as I said Saint's barriers defend against black holes and any attacks from Saint are lethal to Evolto.
Yeah because that's just absorption with more range.

I've looked at and read about a bunch of Evolto's fights and although he does frequently use black holes he doesn't seem to always immediately start with them and most of them aren't planet-sized. He seems to mostly create planet-sized black holes for getting more energy and for his plan of absorbing all planets.
Not quiet right. He mostly spam small size black holes for lulz because most of the cast is vastly inferior to him in power.

Evolt can uses planet-sized black holes anytime he want, given how the guy contained enough energy to fuses 2 universes together (The main protagonists drawing the energy from him to do this), it's safe to say if he fight seriously, Evolt can uses planetary black hole right away or striking the opponent with energy equilent to the amount he spent to creates those black holes.

Yes and I didn't say anything that goes against that.

The thing is that he has no reason to assume that Saint is someone he should immediately spam planet-sized black holes against.

Normally, Evolto won't use blackhole against his enemy because he view himself as a higher lifeform and deem those around as inferior. But this fight is different, not only SBA make him more willing to end his enemy right on spot but also more serious about his own status and won't let anybody to stop him to reach his goal.

Heck, in the final episode, he create a challenge where the heroes must race to the Pandora Tower, and each seconds pass he will create a blackhole large enough to devour buildings and cities, killing thousands of people.

SBA just makes it so the character is willing to kill, but entirely in-character otherwise. Considering Evolto is clearly very willing to kill normally, nothing would change on that front.

"The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't."

Why would he be more serious about his own status suddenly? And why would his goals be relevant here? This is a completely isolated what-if battle, not part of the Kamen Rider story.

That's also not a fight. In fact that just supports my argument with him not taking his enemies serious enough from the start and not immediately starting with his best move.

My vote is still on Saint.

His status is being the higher lifeform than anybody else, this doesn't make Evolto give up on his goal to become ruler of universe and destroy anybody dare to stand in his way. That's his usual mindset.

Because it isn't a fight, it would just prove more point of Evolto willing to spam blackhole against anybody, including normal people.

Being arrogance really doesn't effect Evolto much in-combat, after his many battles with Sento and crew he had become more cautious with his enemy and make sure not to underestimate them.

Okay but that doesn't change anything, since he doesn't know Saint poses an actualy threat to his status and goals.

I never said he doesn't spam them. I said he doesn't spam the planet-sized ones. And even then it still supports my point about him being underestimating opponents.

Enemies in general or just Sento and crew, who have continuously gotten in his way?

Evolto once destroyed his own tribe, despite them haven't done anything to him. He just a high-functioning sociopath, with his true intentions of destroying everything then re-create it to become the ruler.

Clearly, Sento and crew, his own tribe, his brother, basically everybody whom he seen as obstacles, he will obliterate them with no mercy.

What's your point?

No mercy =/= immediately taking the best course of action.

Saint tanks his smaller black holes and any other attacks he may use and simply uses a void attack to kill him.

I'm still sticking with Evolto being no sloth and create a huge blackhole then teleport himself out of range.

What is Saint-14 exactly AP? Judging from the picture above, this is his Ultimate Form >>> Ultimate State which already absorbed the moon and some of the Earth >>> Monster Form which absorbed a planet for his power.

His AP is here . Monster Form is 198 Kilofoe, if we using the picture above as his current then it would be Ultimate Form which is >>> Ultimate State >>> Monster Form.

Saint scales to 105 kilofoe.

You can stick with it, but nothing backs it up. He has never immediately done that against his enemies in a direct fight.

He has consistently started his fights with cqc and small black holes. Yes it may not be logical, but that's still what he does and SBA dictates that flaws like that are included in a fight.

Assuming that Evolto did start with cqc and small black holes. His AP alone would one-shot him regardless and he have teleport to dodge most of his attacks before finishing him off.

Uh the Kamen Rider verse page says the Build characters scale to 28 foe, which is thousands of times lower than Saint's AP, so no he doesn't one-shot him.

The assumption that Evolto starts with cqc and small black holes is a supported one and leaves him open to attacks. Teleporters are nothing new to Saint. He has fought the Vex for centuries and they came at him in swarms while also teleporting.

What, i already link the calc above, Monster Form is 198 Kilofoe which is <<< Ultimate State <<< Ultimate Form, the one we're using right now. 28 foe come from Black Hole Form.

Expect that Evolto AP would finish him faster than he ever know.

So that's still not within on-shot range.

It wouldn't because speed is equalized and Saint has far more experience, defensive abilities (including a passive barrier), and Saint's void attacks would instantly kill Evolto.

Evolto got range attacks too, beside just black hole.

Barrier got bypass because of black hole and higher AP, Evolto know enough to not get hit by his enemy, he learned his lesson from Build.

Saints attacks are ranged too.

The barrier has better durability than Saint, defends against black holes and regenerates. Even if an attack does get past Saint's defenses, the gap isn't wide enough for a one-shot and Saint has Low-Godly Regenerationn and Type 8 immortality.

Saint is extremely skilled and his attacks have AoE. And as I said before Evolto's abilities are nothing new to him, so he can definitely deal with them.

Once Evolto realized a small one isn't enough, he would process with a larger blach hole. Being a self-proclaimed strategist and experienced with war and stuff, he'll know to make a move when thing go bad.

Before Saint could have time to deal with him, Evolto decided to play dirty and won't let him have any chance to get close.

Just so you know, before the series start, Evolto live in a alien tribe that go waging war against many planets and have destroy them many time.

Only realizing his mistake after he has made it would be too late. Playing dirty won't help as Saint's Light will reach him anyway. Saint has centuries upon centuries of exerpience fighting and is hailed as the greatest Titan to have ever lived.

Saint can't reached him if Evolto keep teleport out of his range, stall him with many of his black hole.

Saint can't reach him if there's so many obstacles in his way, plus Evolto constantly teleport will prevent Saint from reaching.

One thing that i forgot myself, if we using Ultimate Form which at this point Evolto is more or less willing to destroy the earth along with everything just so he could have the Pandora Box for himself.

Once again, i would like to present this video for you, you see that he saying he will absorb every plants and create a universe for himself. It mean that at this point Evolto doesn't care anymore and put all his mind into destroy the world because that's what he want right now.

And he has done this how often exactly? How often did he just keep running from his enemeis and try to snipe them? Don't forget that they stay in-character.

What obstacles? I don't see anything that prevents Saint from just finishing him at the start of the battle.

Well there's no pandora box here, so that's not really relevant.

Based off what WHY is saying about Saint and of my knowledge as someone who has watch's all of Build, I'd say Saint is more likely to get a shot in before Evolto decides to pull off a Planetary Black Hole. So my votes for Saint-14

Yes, just stay in his tower and spam black hole or blast them afar.

I would bring up my point of Evolto being a savage and just teleport out of range then create a black hole large enough to swallowing the Earth along with Saint. The video above prove that Evolto already have enough time playing around and now putting his mind into destroying everything.

Back