• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'm finally free, i can procede to the third arc revision of the verse:

Sailor Moo

Sailor Senshi

Pharaoh 90

AP Things
Well I suggest that all the cast become at least Galaxy level+, Scaling to Pharaoh and Super Sailor Moon indeed, actually the tau System is a distant (Úüá) space-time (µÖéþ®║) and called Miniature Universe , Pharaoh 90 Moved this dimension for getting the limitless power of the silver crystal in the earth, The Super Sailor Form absolutly fodderize the full power of the Taioron Crystal and she scared pharaoh 90 just by transforming

Also, Full Power Super sailor moon transforming every senshi to they galaxy form

About Sailor Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, they become likely Multi Solar System via One shotting Sailor Moo (>>>2 Terafoe) and all Inner Senshi

Note: This feat can be Multi Galaxy level, the Taioron Crystal actually created the entire Tau Star System but this is maybe an Outlier in this arc

it's all i think

I agree with the Upgrades but one small thing, Pharaoh 90 would have Passive Energy Drain/Absorption rather than Power Absorption as it would mean that Pharoah can absorb powers but in reality he's absorbing everyone's energy to the point where they're either unconscious or helpless to do anything.

And I also agree with the At least Galaxy AP. I think Galaxy+ would require you to calc and prove it's Galaxy+ otherwise the "+" won't be added. Also, the Multi-Galaxy looks very much outlierish imo as Arc 4 established them being Solid Multi-Galaxy+ level plus storywise it'd be inconsistent with the power progression.

Galaxy+ is for calc? well Okay

I can agree with the Multi Galactic in the first arc is pretty outlierish

So everythings is fine?

As per this Wiki's standard, I think that's the requirement. Though you can add At Least beforehand but the + needs to be evaluated via a calc.

And yes everything is good except for that tiny minor thing I pointed out but except for that Good Job Dodo ƒæîƒæÇ

Well, this seem good for almost everythings, cool

About the Power Nullification in the Moon's page, the description is pretty weird so it's better if we overhaul this:

and maybe a feat section for put her feats with scans but now i can't edit so the weekend

Is there some calculation that places the characters in the upper half of galaxy level? If not, you shouldn't use the + sign.

Nope, there is no calculation so at least Galaxy level is the best way

the use of a + is quite confusing and seems pretty bad manage according to me tbh

Okay. I will unlock the profiles then. Tell me here when you are done.

A lot of things added in the Sailor Saturn profile are either wrong or for unknown reasons. Like Mid-Godly not being combat applicable, resistance to reality warping for no reason,etc

Also there's a big jump from 3-B to Low 2-C which was previously High 3-A for no reason?

Were there a lot of changes that have not been approved here? If so the edits should probably be reverted.

You can fix this i didn't see why she is Low 2-C for the third key but the 4 is correct

Mid Godly isn't applicable in fight nah? She need the 3 talisman and the other feat she regen from her own void Manipulation but in a baby.

IIRC Reality warping come from existing near of Pharaoh 90

Dodo the point is those changes done after you by Karin were not approved or presented. I can accept the Pharaoh 90 part even tho memory fades me but the other two as well as some other changes were not justified with some of them being wrong.

In any case I can revert them back to your changes untill Karin presents the proposed changes here and gets them accepted.

Part of my edits were already discussed in the previous thread like how I have already downgraded most of the fifth arc from Low 2-C, but because Sailor Chibi Moon had no Low 2-C feat so she is High 3-A likely higher, so Saturn would be comparable to SBM and SM. Most of the fifth arc was inflated due to insufficient 4D power.

I also remember that Karin had her/his changes approved long ago.

They should probably be fine.

If It's accepted then it's cool.

But three things must be changed, her "Likely Low 2-C" form into "Likely High 3-A", Mid-Godly being Non-Applicable in Combat, and Type 8 Immortality being Overtime

Okay, and what is the reason for the statistics change?

The reason given for her Likely Low 2-C in her 3rd key isn't sufficient. Being stronger than all the Inner and Outer Senshis in the past doesn't give her Low 2-C especially when there's no Low 2-C feat even when she destroyed the world but rather a High 3-A feat.

Mid-Godly not combat applicable as I've pointed out in my previous Sailor Moon thread

Type 8 is cool but it's an overtime feat as it doesn't make them instantly come back.

Edit: I actually made these changes even before the message popped up xP sorry ant

Edit #2: I'll edit them soon Ant

Okay. Feel free to adjust the page accordingly then.

Thank you. I have also asked Ogurtsow to help out.

Slow down you are already making edits before them being approved

Because the Tau dimension destruction was described as a small universe, and being comparable to Sailor Chibi Moon and Sailor Moon. So it is a likely.

Well, I've trying to limited grammar mistakes, sry if this isn't enough

Everything seem fine so we can close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back