• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

Both were confirmed Multi-Universal in another thread, as Sailor Pluto's domain has its own Space-Time continuum separate from the main universe, but linked to it. Plus, its happened twice aswell.

It happened with Wiseman and the Dark Crystal.

And then happened again with Chaos doing it himself.

So?

Multi-Universal AP and Range for the dark crystal and Chaos.

Multi-universal Range and Solar System AP for Death Phantom.

Multi-universal Range and Universal AP for Queen Nehellenia.

Very Interesting.

Possibly High Universal for Nehellenia if she has any feats for it.

Shouldn't she have Universal+ Durability since she supports an entire universe?

Multi-Universal makes sense the way I see it. It explains a lot of inconsistancies and should fix the big power thing with Sailor Cosmos and the Lambda power.

ESM might get Universal+ from this.

I don't know.

But it created the silver crystal (pink moon and golden crystal that are equal), and the saffer crystal, and the dark crystal, chaos, and is the source of everything in the universe. Chaos used it to create Nehllenia, MEtallia, Pharaoh 90, and Death Phantom.

That has to count for something.

Probably Universal+ then if it created the Silver Crystal.

Do you think the Silver Crystal at max power should be Universal+ ? Now that Chaos will probably get Multi-Universal for his feats. Theres a huge power difference between the Silver Crystal and himself.

Plus she busted the Dark world with it.

Chaos was defeated with cosmos crystal. Which includes:

Sivler Crystal

Golden Crystal

Mercy, Mars, Jupiter, Venus Crystal

Saturn, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune Crystal

Kaykuu Crystal

Star Fighter, Healer, Maker Crystal

Coccon, Mau, Coronis, Mermaid, Chu Crystals

Mnesymone and Lethe Crystal

Phi and Chi Crystal

That's 23 crystals that are all universal level at the least, plus thousands and thousands of more crystals.

The Silver and Sapphire Crystals should be Universal+ if we go by that they are the ultimate creative and destructive forces in the universe and Sailor Moon busting the Dark World herself.

Is the Golden Crystal equal to Usagi's? I've heard claims that it is.

Just going by PowerScaling the Cosmos crystal makes sense to be around Multi-Universal, but to an even higher power then Chaos based on how easily it destroyed him.

He's baseline Multi-Universal according to the thread.

Lambda Usagi should get Multi-Universal going by that. But what about the Lambda senshi?

Perhaps. We'd have to ask the mods.

I asked a similar situation, back when Nehellenia was Low 2-C, and everyone in the Stars arc was scaled to Low 2-C, I asked if Eternal Sailor Moon oneshotting 8 Low 2-C senshi counts as a 2-C feat. I was told that it was inconclusive and to make it At least Low 2-C.

Well, if the attack was just stronger than them individually and was spread out to hit them all, I can agree with why they said it would still be Low 2-C

Nehellenia needs to be looked into. I doubt she is just Universal.

Yeah, asking them is the best idea though.

Shall we discuss ESM and Nehellenia? That seems like something that will be a controversy if we don't settle it now.

Wait! A second! I just realized this.

Destroying the Galaxy Cauldron ment destroying Chaos as well. So the silver crystal would scale to Multi-Unvierse too.

I guess cleansing and refreshing the galaxy cauldron >>>>>>>>>> destroying it.

In terms of power.

Wouldn't that contradict the theme of the Silver Crystal being universal?

The reason why this might be an issue is because the Silver Crystal is thematicaly universal through Sailor Moon. Plus, I think just destroying the Galaxy Cauldron would destroy Chaos via Chain reaction since he fused himself with it.

But I mean, if there are other feats of the Silver Crystal being Multi-Universal I can understand that. But I have a feeling most of the mods will disagree with that. Just Chaos and Lambda Usagi being Multi-Universal seems legit to me. And thats including their Sailor Chaos and Sailor Cosmos forms.

I suppose. We'll leave it for discussion during the revisions.

But on to Nehellenia.

I have seen people say there are several dimensions in the Dark world. I've always taken it as one hold thing.

Theres a scan of Sailor Moon busting one of them too.

It makes sense for the Dark World to be a collection of Multi-Galactic sized dimensions, which all form together a universe.

The Dark World is four dimensions though, correct?

It might've been. I forget when this scan took place.

But Usagi might've busted it too, and it would'nt contradict anything. Since she is around Multi-Galaxy level then anyway.

My main question is if the Dark World is a four dimensional, as the fact ESM busted it will prove Universal+ Top tiers.

And the Highest tiers will be Multi-Universal.

All right! Now arc III, I have something to say about arc III, Crystal Tairoran is the source of All Energy and life in their galaxy, it basically creates the Tau galaxy in the French version at home, It is said I quote:

"es-ce le crystal d'argent? il emet une lumiére Similaire au crystal tairon mére de notre Star system"

" Is it the silver crystal? It emits a similar light to the crystal mother of our star system"

And another Feat, Concerning the infinite speed, Sailor Pluto Stop the Time and managed to move, the usagi scepter successfully launched a spell of light when the weather was still

DodoNova2 said:
And another Feat, Concerning the infinite speed, Sailor Pluto Stop the Time and managed to move, the usagi scepter successfully launched a spell of light when the weather was still
How does that qualify into an infinite speed ? Stopping Time and moving within it has nothing to do with infinite speed unless i'm missing something...

It's moving from x to y while time stands still(different from Time stop) as in moving instantly.

Okay,Thanks this feat is not valid for infinite speed, Otherwise living in a place in time of the time is well a feat infinite?

DodoNova2 said:
Okay,Thanks this feat is not valid for infinite speed, Otherwise living in a place in time of the time is well a feat infinite?
You mean living in a place without time and space?

Yes exactly, Sailor pluto lives in a place between time space (without time space) or the distance concept does not exist

I think she would have infinity speed only while inside that place,but it would irrelevant for battles since anyone that enters that space has infinity speed by definition.

And yes I live in Italy.

Since there is no distance, is there speed and time in the place?

Okay, going to the end of the time while traveling is an Infinite feat?

I think she is supposed to get it from it being where she exists actually. As its kinda the same as a void feat.

Yeah

Also, we should calc the senshi being able to move on nemesis and ESm and Galaxia at the center of the galaxy

In fact, in the manga it is said that the enemies are trying to find another source of energy to "feed" their galaxy (by passing Sailor moon degage an energy that is "ten thousand times" crystal taioron that Is the source of all life and energy of their galaxy, Pharaoh then move that galaxy to enter the earth that will change into their new galaxy. So Galaxy level Legit :)

^not so sure about it since in the manga it was also said how earth would become their new galaxy. And earth is just planet lvl.

Back