• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

On a blog post about the galaxy cauldron, the sailor senshi have a form of Regenerationn I think from the sailor crystals? Should not all sailor senshi gain this?

I think it's reincarnation. When they die the crystal gets recycled but the new senshi is a different version than the one that died.

It is a bit complicated technically all the senshi have mid godly base because even if your soul and your body are destroyed, it remains the crystal which regenerate you to infinity, it is indestructible, only the conceptual manipulation and the cauldron can Destroy it

That's low godly I beleive.

Mid-godly was when the crystals went back to the galaxy cauldron erasing who they were before and starting a new cycle of senshi. Eternal Sailor Moon creating the cosmos crystal and activating the lambda power was able to bring them back to their previous forms which were erased forever.

At the beginning of the manga, this is clearly from the resurrection, but in arc 5, galaxia states that the senshi could easily regen

DodoNova2 said:
At the beginning of the manga, this is clearly from the resurrection, but in arc 5, galaxia states that the senshi could easily rege
Do you rememeber when? i can cite the pages for you.

Solar system level Beryl arc Silver Crystal?

Now thats something xD

Ohh, you know what would be a good thing to calc? The explosion between Chaos, ESM, and the Galaxy Cauldron. I bet that could be Multi-Universal since they should be both Universal+ when the revisions are done.

From High Universe level, calculations on the destruction potential are no longer valid because High universe level converted into joule gives unlimited energy

Well, as in the manga we do not really see the feat (a non-calculable explosion), I refer to the anime that represents the same scene as the manga that tells us planet

But the manga also seems to have a picture of a supernova, and then Umino refers to the light as that of a Supernova aswell.

If only SMC had stayed perfect to the Manga, and not made any changes. Its likely it won't be accepted for those reasons, but then again. I'm not sure what the terms are on using SMC to explain manga feats.

I know but good, for example have used the anime well to attribute the small star Level frieza which is a minor feat that does not upset the intregality of the work in this case the, Anime to calculate a feat that can not be calculated in the manga more in case there is a lot of contradiction on the supernova or the planet so I facilitated the task by calculating a "Canon" feat to the manga

Yes, that could help us alot with understanding her abilities.

Or they could mess up it up again.. Like Jadeite's dimension.

I went to fnac and I read the pika edition of SM, I photographed some pages (I do not know if I have the right) and in my country there is much more detail and declaration As for example "the sailor crystal is a stone with infinite power, it can not disappear" or universal declaration

There is potentially a Sailor Moon revision currently in place on the OBD wiki. If anybody would like to come and help, that would be appreciated. The discussion is quite interesting as of now.

Back