• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

They don't seem to know about his reality warping feat then. Or there is just not much care amongst the members to really look into Sailor Moon I guess.

IkaniL said:
They don't seem to know about his reality warping feat then. Or there is just not much care amongst the members to really look into Sailor Moon I guess.
There is God Movement whose posts easily contradicted Imperator's claims regarding Sailor Moon. You can find them on Imperator's blog on the OBD (the universal Sailor Moon post).

I read the conversation and even if God Movement had its arguments, it did not contradict blatant evidence and in blog, there was not much argument In relation to all that has been given as proof

Imperator didn't seem to be convinved by him however. And the galaxy cauldron is proven to have created the universe.

The very fact that it will appear in another galaxy is enough for it, since if it was exclusive to their galaxy, there would have been others out there. Plus the Silver Crystal being the source of all energy, the galaxy level stuff in the infiity arc, Nehellenia's parallel universe, and on and on. It just thematicaly and in terms of feats doesn't work.

Yeah, it probably is. Since everything came from it.

But then where did everything else come from? How can the Silver Crystal be the source of all energy if its galactic at best? Too much speculation on that, and its more reasonable that it sourced the universe itself. Especially with evidence.

OBD es VB are very different whether it is destroying ability to tiering characters, here even someone who warping all space time is Universe + while OBD is mostly the power of destruction, opinions are different And it's better like that because if all the sites were the same, it would not be funny, Looks for example Dark schneider is galactic to OBD whereas here it is universe, it is different because there are different opinions

IkaniL said:
Yeah, it probably is. Since everything came from it.
But then where did everything else come from? How can the Silver Crystal be the source of all energy if its galactic at best? Too much speculation on that, and its more reasonable that it sourced the universe itself. Especially with evidence.
Probably the Big Bang, just like our own universe. And then a galaxy cauldron formed over time in the specific Milky Way. Who knows, ask Naoko.

Also noticed that here most profiles in general are higher than on OBD. Examples: Digimon, One Piece, Bleach, Bastard!!, even Saint Seiya, and of course, Sailor Moon. But surprisingly, Goku is rated higher on the OBD than here.

Well, that makes no sense. And there isn't any proof of a big bang.

There is more proof of it being universal however, considering Sailor Cosmos described the lambda power as being ultimate static power in the cosmos. Which is a cosmological model for an infinite universe, which the galaxy cauldron would make possible.

Plus, certain things like the "Galaxy" can mean the "Star systems" in japanese. Which is why we realy need that version.

Again, the above image.

In fact, the silver crystal comes from the galaxy cauldron, the light that queen serenity came to look for is Usagi which is the crystal of silver In fact, it is part of it

As I said before, there could be stronger powers in the universe that Sailor Cosmos is not aware of. The only argument Lambda Power has going for it is its name and the fact that it's a composite power, which, in my opinion, is not enough evidence.

"Strongest soldier in the universe."

"Power of the entire galaxy, entire universe."

Kind've is evidence for all that infinite power stuff mentioned constantly.

CantStoptheCrobat said:
As I said before, there could be stronger powers in the universe that Sailor Cosmos is not aware of. The only argument Lambda Power has going for it is its name and the fact that it's a composite power, which, in my opinion, is not enough evidence.
Sailor Cosmos has cosmic awareness. Why would she not know? She's the senshi of the cosmos. Thats way to speculative.

It is not because it is called "lambda power" that it is propelled universe, it is not only that, it is said by the perfect translation "This is the Cosmos Crystal's Ultimate Lambda Power, which restores everything' 'To the static "cosmos"

Unfortunately @Crobat you are wrong about the galaxy cauldron, the Kodansha version says it is the creator of the celestial bodys, which can mean even galaxies.

The question of "Star level base silver crystal" is very controversial, some people say it is star level because of the declaration while another rating says it is just Planets level we will see this:

• In the official translation, it says "Star"
  • It is compared to a supernova when it wakes up
I think it's all for star level argument now planet level:

• In several other translations (not very reliable except miss dream) it is said planets* In sailor moon crystal, episode 6 shows us an explosion of a gaseous giant so
The exact words used is hoshi who can desert planet or star, in this situation, it probably designates planets because the word hoshi is used also to designate the kingdom of the moon. My conclusion is that the silver crystal after translation can blow up ..... a planet.

There is another word in japanese that specificaly is used for planet, and that word is used throughout Beryl arc Sailor Moon according to Imperator. The word Hoshi only appears for that specific mention from what I know.

Plus the image of an explosion in the manga is agreed upon by many on here and other places to be of a supernova, which goes along with Umino thinking the light was that of a supernova.

And as for Crystal.. It really shouldn't be used, since its not a close enough adaption of the manga. I mean, in Crystal Jadeite doesn't even have a dimension, which contradicts the manga already.

Yeah! I'm so bewildered and upset. I was hoping crystal to settle issues on Nehellenia. These two movies might skip important details

Ikr i think thats pretty odd. Though a film crew and the director from the Infinity arc will ge working on it and Dream has a good chunk of character development so keep them fingers crossed.

I would like to know if pluto is the daughter of chronos and as she has a crystal sailor that means she was created by the cauldron OR that she is related to a senshi, ela means that chronos has a crystal Sensh and that is ..... a sailor?

She's his daughter.

I personally think he created the underword where she stand gaurd but there's not enough information or anything to support that concretely.

The trick is that if the Under world was created by Queen serenity, it will be Multi universe level, pity that there is not enough proof ...

Galaxia possesses conceptual manipulation, it can rewrite beings, delete them, modify them with star seed manip

-; I wonder if there is any overlooked evidence to that stuff out there.
I see. We should add that too,

Back