• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

But there is a problem, if Pluto exists outside the space time, it has an infinite speed and so many other characters will get it, it would probably cause a lot of contradiction

That's a bit of a semantics. A gap between two things isn't inside them either. Like a gap between two houses, is the gap inside either of those houses? A gap between two planets, countries, tables, etc. The gap can't be inside either of them if it's between both of them.

If there is no distance, then that means there's no time or speed there too. Cause Distance = speed x time

Which makes sense becasue Sailor Pluto really stresses that a person would be lost forever by journeying there

I do have all the physical copies of the Kodansha translations. I could take images of the paged and post them here if it helps.

That would be helpful.

So that means Infinite speed characters in SM?

It makes sense from a logican point. I have a feeling the concept of Sailor Moon is that the universe is like a ship, and the Sailor Senshi are its Sailor's who mainatain it. And since their universe is infinite, having infinite speed might be neccessary for them.

Thats just logic though. To explain why it makes sense if they do have it.

If its no trouble Scarletmoon, that be very helpful!

And that was a very wonderful and cute analogy IkaniL :D. I had a vision of all the sailors running around trying to keep every thing shipshape.

I mean, by standards of vs battle infinte speed could very well be a possible rating! We'll have to bring it up during the revisions when that comes to fruition!

Lol.

Yes, absolutely. It would make sense considering the characters are likely massively beyond the speed feat brought up in the second arc I think. Or it was around that arc.

Their speed scaled from that already huge feat would be massive. So infinite speed really does make sense.

Especially as we are shown an impressive exploit of infinite speed all along the arc

• Black Lady Goes to the end of the space time
  • The Scepter of Usagi can be used even the time is literally stands still
  • Sailor Pluto exist Between space Time or the distance concept does not exist
The infinite speed for the exploits of the arc 2 would be attributed to:

• Scepter
  • Wisema
  • Sailor Pluto
  • Black Lady

DodoNova2 said:
several things accepted by most staff members

"Most staff members" did not read the manga and can't objectively accept or not accept something.

Matthew seems to have started reading the manga. Let's see what he says.

Yep! In my opinion the SM stats will not change much but still expect Matt for it

What do you think of the discussion on pluto? Is it enough for an infinite speed?

Well, I think the stats that we have evidence for should be added. We also need somebody with the Kodansha translation. Though, if we cant obtain it. Then the online translation might be the one that should be accepted.

If there is no concept of distance where they moved. It should be infinite speed correct?

Sailor Pluto existing outside of Space-Time should also make for Infinite speed aswell.

The Lambda power needs to be considered Universal+ and left at that. Also ESM and Galaxia should be upgraded to Universal+ since a reason the Cosmos crystal has Universal+ power is from the Silver and Sapphire Crystal. Both can create and or destroy an entire universe, and having both Crystals gives you complete control of the universe. Hence one of the reasons the lambda power is the ultimate power in the Static Cosmos. And thats not evening mentioning that its also the combination of all the other Sailor Crystals.

Alright, I have some Kodansha scans to compare the above.

Between SpaceTime Kodansha
Sailor Pluto Kodansha
No Time in Between1 Kodansha
No Time in Between2 Kodansha
<===== Sailor Pluto of the Underworld

Between Time and Space
===========>

<========= No Time in Between "The Gates of Time"=========>

IkaniL said:
So this means all of the senshi beyond that arc have infinite speed?
I do not know, but probably all sailor in Super Sailor Form, (can also scale with the pluto of the present which is stronger than all the senshi except Saturn so i SS they would be stronger than base pluto

DodoNova2 said:
IkaniL said:
So this means all of the senshi beyond that arc have infinite speed?
I do not know, but probably all sailor in super sailor Form, (can also scale with the pluto of the present which is stronger than all the senshi except Saturn so in SS they would be stronger than pluto

So SS forms should have infinite speed, alrighty.

This should add to the overwhelming evidence that the Silver Crystal has in infinite power.

In fact infinite speed does not really change much about the AP, it is not a proof in addition but it gives more credibility to it

There is also a feat that would allow to have the sailor senshi immeasurable Death Phantom defformed the space time as it destroyed but sailor moon and the others were able to move and sailor moon was able to counter attack This is about the same as that of palkia and dialga

I shouldn't bust my sorry ass here, since I said I would leave, but I found another problem with universal Sailor Moon. I'm going to use a real-life example here.

The Galaxy Cauldron, in the manga, is located inside the Sagittarius Zero Star, which itself is located inside the Sagittarius Alpha Star. Now let's see what is Sagittarius Alpha in real-life:

"Sagittarius A or Sgr A is a complex radio source at the center of the Milky Way. It is located in the constellation Sagittarius, and is hidden from view at optical wavelengths by large clouds of cosmic dust in the spiral arms of the Milky Way.

It consists of three components, the supernova remnant Sagittarius A East, the spiral structure Sagittarius A West, and a very bright compact radio source at the center of the spiral, Sagittarius A*. These three overlap: Sagittarius A East is the largest, West appears off-center within East, and A* is at the center of West."

And Sagittarius A*:

"Sagittarius A* (pronounced "Sagittarius A-star", standard abbreviation Sgr A*) is a bright and very compact astronomical radio source at the center of the Milky Way, near the border of the constellations Sagittarius and Scorpius. It is part of a larger astronomical feature known as Sagittarius A. Sagittarius A* is thought to be the location of a supermassive black hole,[6][7][8] like those that are now generally accepted to be at the centers of most spiral and elliptical galaxies. Observations of the star S2 in orbit around Sagittarius A* have been used to show the presence of, and produce data about, the Milky Way's central supermassive black hole, and have led to the conclusion that Sagittarius A* is the site of that black hole.[9]"

Source: Wikipedia.

The Sagittarius A* is located at the very center of the Milky Way. The "supermassive black hole" is likely Naoko's interpretation of the Galaxy Caludron, but this time she turned it into a place where "all the stars and planets in the galaxy are born".

https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act56/005.jpg

The scan also literally says it's the place where everything in the galaxy (NOT the universe) is born.

So basically the Galaxy Cauldron is probably Naoko's interpretation of the gigantic black hole found inside the real Sagittarius A* of our own Milky Way. This contradicts what you guys are saying about "Galaxy Caludron is the source of everything in the universe". *sneaks out*

To the japons there is no distinction between the plural and the singular, The original translation says "the sources of all stars/Planets and stars seed in the galaxies" and this can be underlined by several points like:

• Queen Serenity Comes from a very distant galaxy and was created by the cauldron
  • Nehellenia also comes from another galaxy
  • Same for Pharaoh 90
In act 60, the lambda power restores the star seed of all galaxies and the entire cosmos

Master Pharaoh 90 is already Galaxy level [Arc III]

I would reply to your comments later, I will sleep good nights at all

But you may be right if the Japanese version says Úèǵ▓│ (Ginga) which represents in Japan the Milky Way and If the Japanese translation says µÿƒÚø▓ (Seikei) this would necessarily mean "The Stars Systems" so "The galaxies"

I wish you good nights (or good day because I do not know if it is day at home;)

Good points. Pharaoh 90 and Queen Serenity come from diferent galaxies. Nehellnia comes from another universe. This already disproves the idea that the Galaxy cauldron is Milky Way only.

Also, basic logical sentences. "The galaxy cauldron is the source of all stars in the unvierse" and "The galaxy caudlron is the source of all stars in the galaxy" aren't mutually exclusive as the Milky Way is part of the Universe.

You'd have to prove that there are more than one Galaxy cauldron and that every galaxy has one Crobat.

Oh I have some evidence aswell.

When Sailor Moon was contemplating destroying the galaxy cauldron, Sailor Galaxia mentioned that if she were to do it, the cauldron would just reappear in another galaxy somewhere else and keep the universe going.

That right there means there is only a single galaxy cauldron.

Exactly. If the universe is fill with billions of Galaxy cauldrons for every galaxy what is the point of specifically saying that a new one would be made and not mention the billions of others? hmm

Back