• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

Yeah lol. Besides, they were saying that if she destroyed the galaxy cauldron it was the same as destroying the universe. If there were others, then it would'nt matter if a single of them were destroyed.

Another reappearing in some other galaxy means there cannot be others.

Wait, I have a question. WHen Prince Demande was about to collide the two crystals together, and both Pluto and Endymion said it would destroy everying, does that include the area where the spacetime door is?

If the collision was going to destroy the universe as complete whole, then yes it would have destroyed even that since its apart of the universe.

Basically everything.

Doesn't that make it multiversal then? The underworld is completely seperate space from the universe, and has a seperate time (in the sense that it doesn't even have time)

You say that the collision creating the temporal paradox would all destroy and therefore this is Multi Universe? Then first of all the world of sailor moon is constituted:

• The Physical Universe (3D)
  • Space Time (1D)
  • The Underworld (a kind of pocket size) Note: it does not have to go through here to travel in time
Then it would have to put Possibly Multi Universe because this is not an evidence, it's just a hypotesis

This situation makes me think Zen'o

But who created this place? It's probably Neo Queen Serenity Or Chronos But may have said several things:

• It can not be chronos because it created the continum space time, here there is no time
But to go to this place, it is necessary to use the key of the time and recited a formula citing chronos

It's never specifically stated, but all evidence would suggest chronos. This place existed before neo queen serenity amd even sailor pluto.

Going by a logic point.

Only the Silver Crystal has had the Universal theme in the manga. Usagi never even used just the Silver Crystal to beat Chaos, she used the Lambda power to heal the Cosmos, which destroyed Chaos as a side effect. Its possible Chaos and The Lambda power could be Multi-Universal. I mean, the Lambda power is technically the Combination of all the Sailor Crystals power. So Multi-Universal stuff wouldn't be uncomprehendible in Sailor Moon.

Adding to this, didn't Nehellenia come from another Universe? And if she is an aspect of Chaos' and was created by him. he would have had to affect that universe to create her there. Since she came to the Main universe from there.

Yes she did come from another universe. THe Perfect eidtion of the Japanese manga shows he walking through the mirror and gives her an epithet that says, "the creature of the dark world has come to town".

This means Chaos' used the Galaxy Cauldron to create an aspect of himself in not only another galaxy, but another universe aswell.

I'm currently asking about the Dark Crystal's potential Muti-Universal feat. If anything, it might be a very low Multi-Universal feat.

This is what I mean't by if Nehellenia would be a Multi-Universal feat for Chaos.

I'm unsure though if the Dark Crystal thing will get accepted as Multi-Universal though. Either way, it seems like it might.

Can you describe what the Dark Crystal was doing there in detail? I want to make sure I have all the facts about it for who i'm talking to.

Whats known about the Darkness of the New Moon? Any indication on its size?

If anything she should have Multi-Universal range aswell. But the above could change some stuff aswell. I atleast think she might get High Universal for this stuff.

The most we can say for Nehellenia, is that if she won, she'd have taken over the universe as well so she'd have two universes under her belt. BUt she lost. So she's just universal at the moment.

The most likely upgrade for her if she can get one is to be universal+

Is the Dark World fourth dimensional?

She will get Multi-Universal range though possibly. Same for Wiseman and Chaos.

The Dark Crystal was disrupting or warping all of Space-Time of the Main universe?

And was it warping that separate space? Or just disrupting its Space-Time continuum?

I will make a small summary for the black crystal;

Wait, wait.

So that means for sure it can warp the entire Space-Time continuum of the main universe.

As for the place where Sailor Pluto stands guard. Was that warping there too? If so. And since the storms should have extended into the infinite space of that fourth dimension existing space.

Antvasima said that if this was warping the universe and the universe like space, then its a very very low Multi-Universal feat.

It only is though if it was warping the place separate from the universe too though. So were those Space-Time storms warps?

This disturbs the Space Time of the past by creating distortion (just the presence of black crystal), and creating chaos in the underworld (Knowing that black crystal has the potential of Disturb all of Space Time) and thus threatened An infinitely infinite space and the real world of the past

So it was distorting all of the main Space-Time continuum and then warped the Space-Time of an infinite space separate from the Universe?

Thats low Multi-Universal reality warping then. As both are universe in size and expanse.

Wiseman and Queen Nehellenia were both alive during the same time. I wonder if that helps.

We know this because Sailor Galaxia met Wiseman while exploring the galaxy and he told her about the Galaxy Cauldron. This was before the sailor wars, and during the height of it, NEhellenia, Sailor Kakyuu, and the entire unvierse, witnessed Eternal Sailor Moon destroying Queen Nehellenia. So they coexisted at the same time at least.

The Sailor Wars were anime only, but I get what you meant. Since Galaxia was sort of starting Sailor Wars by attacking planets across the universe.

I think I now understand the total cosmology of the Sailor Moon universe, in how it all works and links together.

Basically there are now three universes in technicality that link to eachother.

We have the Main universe and the Dark universe which are parrallel universes to eachother. And then we have Sailor Pluto's domain which is basically a Space-Time continuum that is connected to the Space-Time continuum of the main universe.

Now, this should explain the Multi-Universal stuff.

To access the Space-Time continuum of the Main universe. you have to travel to Sailor Pluto's domain. Which is a space that exists directly on the fourth dimension of its own Space-Time continuum. Since it exist on the fourth dimension itself, distance and direction are meaningless there because time doesn't affect that place. Its basically just an infinite fourth dimension space that connects to the Space-Time continuum of the main universe.

This is why its infinite also, since the main universe is a static cosmos and has an infinite Space-Time continuum of its own. So, logically Sailor Pluto's domain is also infinite since the Space-Time continuum of the Main universe is infinite.

The Dark Crystal should now have Multi-Universal range for sure. And since it was already warping the Space-Time continuum of the Main universe, when it extended over into Sailor Puto's domain and created Space-Time storms which extended across the infinite Space-Time continuum of that space. It was basically warping two Space-Time continuums simultaneously.

Now, as for Nehellenia's universe.

Unlike Sailor Pluto's domain, this place is sort of a normal universe, and might be infinite aswell. If you referred to the Main universe as the light universe, then her universe would be the dark universe, which is what the manga sort of calls it.

The theory is that she has these mirror dimensions that are each atleast Multi-Galactic in size. And all come together to form the Dark World universe which is controlled by Nehellenia herself. This is how she was able to constantly escape from them since she was heading into different mirror dimensions that make up her own universe.

How is this a Universal+ feat? Well, ESM destroyed Nehellenia by destroying her mirror universe. She pretty much destroyed all of the Multi-Galactic mirror dimenions and essentially destroyed her entire universe. Which is why she wasn't able to escape. This should prove ESM is universal+ and help to explain the pitential Multi-Universal Chaos.

We already know Chaos is potentially Multi-Universal from the fact Nehellenia came from that other universe though lol

I think we have done the resume of the AP, for the speed, it is Infinite thanks to pluto For the hax I would enumerate if possible And at the end of the arc, it destroyed Planet Nemesis which was calc Solar system Level without Silver crystal

Back