• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Discussion Thread

Yes that also I find it weird, how a planet can become a galaxy?May be that with the energy of the earth, it will be able to create a galaxy

But their crystal created their galaxy and it succeeded in moving it so ...

Italian version said they would make the earth their new home base and right after that their new galaxy. And anyway from what i know Matt is reading the entire thing so I would just wait for him.

DodoNova2 said:
Yes that also I find it weird, how a planet can become a galaxy?May be that with the energy of the earth, it will be able to create a galaxy

But their crystal created their galaxy and it succeeded in moving it so ...
Problem is the contradiction, but as I said will wait for Matt before commenting any further for this argument.

Problem is the contradiction, but as I said will wait for Matt before commenting any further for this argument.
Yes, I would also wait for his opinio

Soooo A translation problem also, In the French version, it is said that Saturn can destroy the universe BUT the english version says "Everything" I would like to know what the Italian version says in case

But to add to the galaxy stuff.

I saw more references to they would turn the planet into their home planet. Besides, it contradicts their already Solar System level power. The galactic stuff makes sense anyway.

If the declaration can not be taken, it does not matter, since Saturn is largely supperior to pharaph90 which has moved its galaxy so it will keep its galaxy level on the profile

@Ikanil If not for the pages you put here, it does not teach us anything useful, just descriptions of the bow like for example "Sailor versus Sailor" or "the Soldier of the silence wakes up! What will happen Our hero ?! " For the inscription at the bottom of the page, are the descriptions of piece of theater, their dates ect ...

Oh, I see. Sorry nothing came out of it, I cannot understand Japanese, and simply was interested if there might have been anything from it.

Also, the Chaos' multi-universal stuff was only range feats. He is just a very high level of Universal+ since their universe is infinite. But we might get the top tiers upgraded to that level since they are proven to be around it, even without the lambda power too.

Well regarding the black crystal, It is difficult to attribute it multi universal range

Have known that this has affected 2 different places but have not known to what scale ... He just created Chaos in space time and affected the world of pluto so I think it still remains a solid Universe + and not multi

Well, Imperator has Chaos listed as having Multi-Universal range. This might have been scaled from other aspects of himself though.

Lol no. The feat was disproved.

Might be multi-universal range however.

Its most likely they will all stay around Universal+ for the top tiers and the Lambda tiers. The manga doesn't support anything on Multi-Universe level anyway.

@Ikanil Hmmm no, it is infinitely more powerful than its looks, and the range is not necessarily related to power, for example, nehellenia would have a multi universal range if it could teleport the real world and the dark world, or Goku who Can teleport to king kai world and therefore has a multi universal range

@CantStopheCrobat For goku, it has easily universal level but showed no spatiotemporal manipulation, with the argument of the HTC that was not accepted here (I do not know why I was not present during the thread Of revision, I would take a look at it)

@Ikanil No I just said Universal +

DodoNova2 said:
@CantStopheCrobat
For goku, it has easily universal level but showed no spatiotemporal manipulation, with the argument of the HTC that was not accepted here (I do not know why I was not present during the thread Of revision, I would take a look at it)

Yeah, I saw it. On the OBD we have accepted it, I guess we have different views, just like we do on Sailor Moon, except the latter is far more drastic.

CantStoptheCrobat said:
Yeah, I saw it. On the OBD we have accepted it, I guess we have different views, just like we do on Sailor Moon, except the latter is far more drastic.
Yes I guess. One day I would go in OBD for Upgrade Moon but it could be hard :)

Okay, so how does Sailor Moon not have Universal+ tiers?

Chaos himself is confirmed by the Japanese version to have been warping to the far reaches of space-time and threatened to create a new universe.

I do know that on here reality warping on a universal scale is accpected as AP. I am unaware if the OBD does the same, or even if they have a Chaos' profile.

Like, I just don't understand why you think its just galaxy level. I know alot of what they say can be taken as hyperbole, but its only hyperbole if it isn't contradicted, atleast here on this wiki.

IkaniL said:
CantStoptheCrobat said:
Yet you still can't (or won't) update Goku to universe+.
You think Goku is Universal+ but Sailor Moon isn't.......? What..?
Yup. And we might reach one more conclusion soon, but I'm not enitrely sure of it for now. Goku is facing Madoka, Sakura and Usagi in a gauntlet match on the OBD and seems to be winning without speed equalized.

We do have a Chaos profile. Galaxy level+. http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/775-character-profile-chaos-sailor-moo

I hope somebody eventually gets ahold of the kodansha or japanese versions of the manga. Its getting tiresome having to constantly have translation wars with Sailor Moon. Then we can finally settle it without question. Even though we probably can now anyway with what we have.

Back