• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I want more completed matches for Axe Cop characters. I was going to go the easy route and use Moon but iirc Schnee wants more matches for Mars so I'll try her out.

Sailor Mars vs Uni-Ma (4-B versions for both)

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

Mars's AP: 2.277 terafoe

Uni-Man's AP: 730 foe

Does is make any difference that when he BFRs to another galaxy it's in space and not on a planet?

I ask because she doesn't seem to have Self-Sustenance. Could be that someone just forgot to add it, but Moon doesn't seem to have it either.

Someone (Probably Causality) definitely forgot to add it, they literally travel to the moon one chapter.

Fair enough.

Would you say he only gets the chance to try one of those or do you think if he went for BFR first he'd still be able to transmute after realizing it didn't work?

He can definitely go for transmutation afterwards yes.

That said, Mars can fight herself and she has a massive AP advantage, depends on what happens afterwards

I'd say get some other SM supporters, I haven't read far enough to see what Mars does in this form.

I'm going with Sailor Mars, her flames can destroy spacetime and erase people. She starts off with them immediatly and has a huge AP advantage. BFR wouldn't really work due to teleportation, and Sailor Mars resists transmuation.

Back