• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiki Kusuo striking strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I went to see his profile here, and I saw that is SS is apparently "building class" what is frankly ridiculous.

The guy can obliterate 7 kilometers of land with a single punch, and it was shown in the anime that he was capable of punching a hole through a planet or the moon, as a child. So it feels underwhelming to say he's "building class".

Is there a calc for this or just an assumption?

ikr, alao 7km is with his limiter on, meaning his 11yr old self can obliterate 7km from hit pt. in his full power, who knows how strong he can be

Anime isn't canon. That aside:

I think I know why.

The striking strength before the striking strength revision was likely Class GJ. That class was building level to low end multi-city block level, which would be a fair ranking until someone bothers to calculate the feat.

In the striking strength revision, as it is with large scale revisions, the stats are corrected by people that largely don't know the characters and hence simply put them on the low end of the original level range.

So that's probably what happened there.

I think we probably can change it to City Block or Multi-City Block level.

I changed the striking strength to "At least Small City Class", but it would be best if we got a calculation of the feat.

DontTalkDT said:
Anime isn't canon. That aside:
I think I know why.

The striking strength before the striking strength revision was likely Class GJ. That class was building level to low end multi-city block level, which would be a fair ranking until someone bothers to calculate the feat.

In the striking strength revision, as it is with large scale revisions, the stats are corrected by people that largely don't know the characters and hence simply put them on the low end of the original level range.

So that's probably what happened there.

I think we probably can change it to City Block or Multi-City Block level.
someone on tumblr actually calculated it. i'll link it if i can find it.

Okay. Although as long as you state the username of the person who made the calculation within the blog, it should probably be fine.

they responded, and gave me consent, will send the calculations over. note: they did also state that the calculations are just rough estimates, and should be relatively easy to check through.

There is no need to apologise. I think that it should be fine.

You still need to ask the calc group to evaluate the blog though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back