• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sage monarch Upgrading to 1-A may be higher.

准确的说是,低维是高维中的一个点或者一个面,或者低维永远无法正面看高维
因为维度这单词也能翻译为平行宇宙所以给观众导致蛮大的误会。
彳亍吧,虽然同一个作者的描述不一定都会认,以及低维只是高维一个背面的描述我也不好判断
二次元空间就是三次元的背景,没什么可诧异的

If you want to continue this thread speak in english and not chinese as we are an english based website and by going and speaking in another language will not help at all with evaluating the proposed stuff. If you wish to continue either do it in english or take it on your personal wall or private messages.

If there is no backing for the countless dimension that show superiority then its just countless paralel worlds aka 2-B. What you try to debate here was also translated aka the Legion of Gods and how all beings Bellow their realm only see one side of their being. While a good argument it doesn't mean that it covers morw than 1 higher dimension as then being already higher D beings could mean they cover the countless lower dimension.

@Muchacho_mrm @Planck69 are two users that I know to have read the novel so things their inputs can be useful.

诸神=存在所有的维度,人=维度的一个片面,并且人永远也无法直视诸神
因为只是说了诸神和人,没有明确是两个维度之间的
你在discord和我讨论这一点,可以使用的信息能写上去最好编辑上。
If you want to continue this thread speak in english and not chinese as we are an english based website and by going and speaking in another language will not help at all with evaluating the proposed stuff. If you wish to continue either do it in english or take it on your personal wall or private messages.

If there is no backing for the countless dimension that show superiority then its just countless paralel worlds aka 2-B. What you try to debate here was also translated aka the Legion of Gods and how all beings Bellow their realm only see one side of their being. While a good argument it doesn't mean that it covers morw than 1 higher dimension as then being already higher D beings could mean they cover the countless lower dimension.

@Muchacho_mrm @Planck69 are two users that I know to have read the novel so things their inputs can be useful.
I simply asked them to edit in that specific point of lower dimensions are simply shadows of higher dimensions he mentioned into the OP, my apologies

In ancient mythology and legends, only the gods have no back, and always have a front. Anyone, in any direction, even on top of their heads or under their feet, looking at the gods, always looks at the front of the gods, always facing them face-to-face.
Because the gods and humans are not in the same time and space.
A person is a point within the temporal and spatial dimensions of a time period, a droplet of spray in a long river of time. And the gods are in all time and space, ubiquitous, can be in the past, can be in the present, can be in the future.
People are a one-sided dimension of time and space.
And the gods are perfect dimensions of time and space, within all dimensions.
This leads to the strange phenomenon of never having a back.
The dimensions of time and space are different, which are things that truth cannot explain.
Is this enough?

你在discord和我讨论这一点,可以使用的信息能写上去最好编辑上。

I simply asked them to edit in that specific point of lower dimensions are simply shadows of higher dimensions he mentioned into the OP, my apologies
好的👌🏻

• OP needs to be retranslated for grammar purposes and also to suit some word choices of the official translation, for example The Myriads World Monarch Chart (King of Ten Thousand Realms Map).
  • The Myriads World Monarch Chart quote is just how large it is.
  • The flower quote honestly deserves its own thread
  • As for building off 6D using the notion that their world might be a product of imagination, coupled with the infinite hierarchy of worlds from ones imagination...It requires heavy restructuring and a more comprehensive argument
As for the rest of the quotes, I am not sure if they belong in OP.

• OP needs to be retranslated for grammar purposes and also to suit some word choices of the official translation, for example The Myriads World Monarch Chart (King of Ten Thousand Realms Map).
  • As for building off 6D using the notion that their world might be a product of imagination, coupled with the infinite hierarchy of worlds from ones imagination...It requires heavy restructuring and a more comprehensive argument
As for the rest of the quotes, I am not sure if they belong in OP.King of Ten Thousand Realms Map
King of Ten Thousand Realms Map is included in the regular world

As for the rest of the quotes, I am not sure if they belong in OP.
I asked the translator,There are no issues with the translation of the King of Ten Thousand Realms Map

I don't quite understand, so I can talk about it in detail.
(Is this the strength of the mythological realm? The void gives birth to wonderful flowers, each one being different. In the flowers, there is an infinite world, and in the world, there is another world, which is endless over and over again
这就是神话境界的实力么?虚空生妙花,朵朵不相同,花中无穷界,界中再有界,反反复复无穷尽.....)

This part. I vaguely remember something like it from that arc in the Immortal world where that sect of feminist cultivators took over the Dao Alliance for Yang Qi. I was asking if it was from there.

But it seems that English isn't your first language so I'll wait for Muchacho and you to sort things out before I pass any judgement.

(Is this the strength of the mythological realm? The void gives birth to wonderful flowers, each one being different. In the flowers, there is an infinite world, and in the world, there is another world, which is endless over and over again
这就是神话境界的实力么?虚空生妙花,朵朵不相同,花中无穷界,界中再有界,反反复复无穷尽.....)

This part. I vaguely remember something like it from that arc in the Immortal world where that sect of feminist cultivators took over the Dao Alliance for Yang Qi. I was asking if it was from there.

But it seems that English isn't your first language so I'll wait for Muchacho and you to sort things out before I pass any judgement.
?Isn't that Yang Ji acting himself?

Is this the strength of the mythological realm? The void gives birth to wonderful flowers, each one being different. In the flowers, there is an infinite world, and in the world, there is another world, which is endless over and over again
Yeah not high 1B

There are no qualitative superiority each world, there are no further context about it, and a superset can equal to it subset

I mean this just add more world, not infinitely transcending world's hierarchy. This just 2A

Yeah not high 1B

There are no qualitative superiority each world, there are no further context about it, and a superset can equal to it subset

I mean this just add more world, not infinitely transcending world's hierarchy. This just 2A
Not so, the infinite bottom world is limited in the top world.

这就是神话境界的实力么?虚空生妙花,朵朵不相同,花中无穷界,界中再有界,反反复复无穷尽.....
界中再有界,Explain the process before continuing, that is, the world still contains an infinite world.But this is included in it.

界中再有界,Explain the process before continuing, that is, the world still contains an infinite world.But this is included in it.
Yeah where the infinite is getting limited???
Or the right question is where the world in top is bigger or higher infinity than below world's infinity

Yeah where the infinite is getting limited???
Or the right question is where the world in top is bigger or higher infinity than below world's infinity
The infinite world is not infinite in the higher world, isn't it finite?

不不不,The main conflict is: In VsBattles, the point of "infinite" is calculated based on cardinality. In other words, according to cardinality operations, an infinity can certainly contain an infinite number of itself, and it will not ascend to a higher level, unlike the ordinal level of Tieba.

I asked the translator,There are no issues with the translation of the King of Ten Thousand Realms Map
The translation is fine if it wants to use each individual character but the term 万界 is commonly translated as myriad. That wasn't why I asked for a retranslation. I asked because it is a matter of word choice like I said.

不不不,The main conflict is that in VsBattles, the point of "infinite" is calculated based on cardinality. In other words, according to cardinality operations, an infinity can certainly contain an infinite number of itself, and it will not ascend to a higher level, unlike the ordinal level of Tieba.
So what do you think?

The translation is fine if it wants to use each individual character but the term 万界 is commonly translated as myriad. That wasn't why I asked for a retranslation. I asked because it is a matter of word choice like I said.
this is because万界it is only a noun, not a real meaning, and there will be no phonetic beauty if he asks for a real reference.

So what do you think?
As I mentioned above, this leads to this paragraph being either considered as a 2-A or Low 1-C, or a much higher level than High 1-B.
Reason:
If this stack is considered to only add an infinite world, it does not meet the conditions for the elevation of the "infinite" class. So obviously it will only be 2-A or Low 1-C.
If this stack is considered to satisfy the conditions for the promotion of an "infinite" hierarchy, then based on the cardinality operation, this would be a much higher level than High 1-B. Because the limit of this stack will exceed the infinite "infinite level" in this case (it may be Aleph Infinity).

The flower quote like I said requires its own thread. The quote alone isn't enough.

Honestly, this thread should have been discussed by the supporters beforehand.

Anyways, I don't have anything more to add to this thread other than what I have already said.

As I mentioned above, #1 of this thread needs to be modified.

Considering that even Dragon Talismans do not have such a high level, that segment is more likely to be considered 2-A or Low 1-C (if that segment is considered a much higher level than High 1-B, then I think Gu Chensha would be an unquestionable Tier 0).
At the same time, I suggest revising some translations, as there are some errors in the translation in #1. For example, the sentence “个人心目中,都有一个独特的世界观” has been translated as “In my personal mind, there is a unique worldview” . However, this sentence is entirely “在每个人心目中” rather than “个人心目中”, so it should be translated as “In the minds of everyone, there is a unique worldview” (by the way, this is Chapter 1317 of the original text rather than Chapter 1323).

And there is no clear demonstration of an undisputed 1-A structure here (some parts of which may be considered High 1-B instead of 1-A), Perhaps you need to provide some more evidence, such as “No No Realm”, after all, you have already used the last chapter (Chapter 1600).

As I mentioned above, #1 of this thread needs to be modified.

Considering that even Dragon Talismans do not have such a high level, that segment is more likely to be considered 2-A or Low 1-C (if that segment is considered a much higher level than High 1-B, then I think Gu Chensha would be an unquestionable Tier 0).
At the same time, I suggest revising some translations, as there are some errors in the translation in #1. For example, the sentence “个人心目中,都有一个独特的世界观” has been translated as “In my personal mind, there is a unique worldview” . However, this sentence is entirely “在每个人心目中” rather than “个人心目中”, so it should be translated as “In the minds of everyone, there is a unique worldview” (by the way, this is Chapter 1317 of the original text rather than Chapter 1323).

And there is no clear demonstration of an undisputed 1-A structure here (some parts of which may be considered High 1-B instead of 1-A), Perhaps you need to provide some more evidence, such as “No No Realm”, after all, you have already used the last chapter (Chapter 1600).
答案是🐘>养🐷的()

Back