• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sage Monarch CRT Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sandbox is really rough, make sure to get a regular member to help you edit it before posting.

Also, if his Ascended key transcends the God World then wouldn't it be Low 1-C, possibly High 1-C?

That sandbox is really rough, make sure to get a regular member to help you edit it before posting.

Also, if his Ascended key transcends the God World then wouldn't it be Low 1-C, possibly High 1-C?
Is it fine if I post it in the all purpose thread and wait a week to see if someone cares?

Kinda tired of this thread TBH. I'll probably make a CRT for that key but right now since it's a different state of being wholly transcendent and inaccessible to his previous key, it can have it's own key.

Not really. The god world key is possible 8D. The ascended key would be possibly 9D for being beyond that

We have a new specific wiki management forum thread for requesting input for content revision discussions.

Not really. The god world key is possible 8D. The ascended key would be possibly 9D for being beyond that
No, it's possibly 9-D. It either transcends countless parallel universes or an 8-dimensional realm. So anything that transcends that is either 6-D or 10-D.

Well, there isn't anything else to evaluate except if that sandbox is up to the wiki standards in terms of format, grammar, etc...

Yeah, the blog could use some formatting - a bit less linked text in the ability section, a better formatting for the Notable Techniques section, a bit more text on the summary of the character, explanation for stamina/range and maybe expand on intelligence.

I could try to fix the blue linked text and formatting for notable technique section but in rest should be fixed/added by those that know the verse.

I'll wait/talk with Planck and see how we'll do it.

Thank you both. Once you're done with the edits, I'll do the rest.

The bunch of blue linked text at the top of notable techniques is to show status reduction, powernull, durability negation, EE, power removal, etc, effects he has on hellish spawns that isn't covered in P&A.

I'll fix the rest (which I can) later and then you ll add the additional summary part, stamina, range and intelligence cause its kinda lackluster.

Well, I did a clean-up. I'm not sure if Ravaging Dual Sword Technique comes from Jade-Emperor Profound-Welkin Exalted-Celestial God-Dao (making the same technique), so Idk if I should bold/align it like the rest. Also, the Strength of the Hell-Crushing Godmammoth is a single technique or the entire tab?

Jade-Emperor Profound-Welkin Exalted-Celestial God-Dao is a standalone technique.

Ravaging Dual Sword Technique is the name of the technique, followed by it's moves.

Strength of the Hell-Crushing Godmammoth is the entire tab.

I think the immeasurable speed is left to debate. Maybe I should ping Ogbu since he hard argument for it?

I think the immeasurable speed is left to debate. Maybe I should ping Ogbu since he hard argument for it?
They rejected this scan. I have asked in the thread for them to evaluate the new justification but they didn't. I followed up on their wall and they still didn't. Any more and it's harassment.

Also, can somebody explain the arguments for immeasurable speed please? I can ask other staff members for evaluation help afterwards.

Original:
The last scan (based on my interpretation of the other party's argument) implies probability manipulation. While my argument involved the physical aspect of the feat and it's implied method of laying out a temporal path, meaning it travelled that far into the future.

There isn't any need to open this up though since I conceded...

I present a better scan than the above for immeasurable. I will not argue if it's rejected, then you can close this thread. Thank you.

New:

Thank you for helping out. Immeasurable speed seems to have been rejected then.

All that's left is for the profile to go live. I'll wait for Zaratthustra & Planck69 to give the go ahead and I'll do so.

The profile is now live! Thank you for everyone's contributions.

I have done so. Thank you to everybody who have helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back