• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sadistic Sleuth's Collection of Bad Ideas, Episode 2

> Plot Manip and Resistance to Timestop

HADIO ain't gonna win since he needs to get close to RO and Doc Scratch can just one shot him. Even if HADIO uses teleport, Doc Stratch could do the same. If HADIO uses TS he's done for since Doc Scratch resists it and once HADIO gets close he gets oneshot. I don't think his regen is gonna help him stay alive from a Multiversal attack.

Listentomyrhytm said:
> Plot Manip and Resistance to Timestop

HADIO ain't gonna win since he needs to get close to RO and Doc Scratch can just one shot him. Even if HADIO uses teleport, Doc Stratch could do the same. If HADIO uses TS he's done for since Doc Scratch resists it and once HADIO gets close he gets oneshot. I don't think his regen is gonna help him stay alive from a Multiversal attack.
HADIO's time stop can nullify time stop resistance as even jotaro(who has resistance to time stop) cant perceive when HADio uses time stop

But anyways, I think it's a double sided stomp since if it's true that his TS nullifies resistances, then HADIO stomps since Doc can't do anything and they are both bloodlusted, meaning HADIO will always use TS. Meanwhile if not, then Dr.Scratch stomps for reasons I already provided.

Is the Plot Hax passive? Because HADIO's TS is thought based and I think if both are thought based, then we would get an incon.

Doc. Scratch nigh-omniscience should already give him a massive advantage on DIO, and he wouldn't hesitate to exploit paradoxes or any of his weaknesses.

Doc. would have prior knowledge and even without his nigh-omniscience, his mind is at the very least the one of a supercomputer, so he would likely being able to act first.

Also I don't see any resistance negation on Heaven Dio profile. If it's just for putting someone like Jotaro in time stop I think it should just be a difference his time stop now being a full 4D hax (not to mention Jotaro's resistance is very minor for what I saw).

According to various users, his TS wasn't even able to be seem by people who were able to move, or watch during timestop. (Cases: Jotaro Kujo and Johnny Joestar with ACT 4.) Although I'm not really sure if it's gameplay mechanics. But anyways, I feel like this is a stomp for both sides or an incon.

Back