• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO fights one of his toughest opponents

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Remember when i said that i was going to do DIO vs Kirby?, now it's with the even stronger enemy.
images
images
Heaven Ascension DIO vs Void Termina
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location takes place at this
  • This is Post-Absorption DIO vs TDOW Void
  • Both are 4-A
  • Music
DIO:
Void:
Incon:

Last edited:
and it is definetly above DIO's mind resist, which is like a dozen. that is not a good standing.

Either way, it would affect DIO since he doesn't have any resistance to it.
I'd think him having the holy corpse would help, it can instantly and passively fight off and negate corruption, transmutation, diseases, mind control, and more 🤷‍♂️
I'm not gonna partake in this but I just wanna say, he has a corpse piece, he always has at least one.

either way there is nothing that suggests it's passive on the profile, Dio power null because he can power null 4D stuff (and power nulled ger rtz which have empatich manipulation on a higher degree)

Void Termina empathic hax scale from Dark Mind's, who had turn all the inhabitant of the mirror world to evil. It that wiki we assume that the mirror world is the size of six galxies (for some reason)

So Dark Mind had empathic hax the inhabitant of multiple galaxies

Anyway I am sure that Void's empathic hax be passive isn't accepted here

Basically void's 3-B morality manipulation comes from upscaling from dark mind who not only corrupted the mirror world which is assumed to have a few galaxies but was going to do the same to kirby's and basically every planet and moon in kirby has life on it and some live directly in space this ability seems to be passive.

Basically void's 3-B morality manipulation comes from upscaling from dark mind who not only corrupted the mirror world which is assumed to have a few galaxies but was going to do the same to kirby's and basically every planet and moon in kirby has life on it and some live directly in space this ability seems to be passive.
wait is that done by corruption?

The Jamba Heart pieces have it by looking at them, Void doesn't have passive mind hax, as his profile points out.

Back