• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Er... isn't this a stomp in favor of Sabo due to logia dispersion, higher stats, and higher regen (due to his logia)?

Going with sabo.unless hashirama can somehow counter sabo's logia nature (maybe hashirama can dish out a powerful water style jutsu against sabo? Would that work)

@Magic - first off, 6-C >> 7-A

And those stats have yet to be applied. Whether they are or not, this is a stomp.

Is there a way for Hashirama to harm Sabo in his Logia form? He could cast the darkness genjutsu but Sabo would sense him with Haki.

@Pain - like water wouldn't be vaporized...? Sabo used a casual move and vaporized a massive amount of water instantly.

@Haku - oh please inform me of these "haxxes"... and Sabo is 2 tiers above him. Hashirama can't do anything to beat him. This is a stomp.

@Haku - i am waiting for you to explain to me what these "hax" are, and if they are required to actually hit the target. If so, Sabo still stomps due to superior speed, and vastly superior stats. I am going to request for a close of this thread.

@Haku - you mean how Sabo totally does not have Clairvoyance and Precognition, which allows him to detect Hashirama's presence, and how Sabo's body is not capable of turning into flames and burning Hashirama's wood, and vaporizing his water, which would be DRASTICALLY weaker than his flames?

Yeah, you're not supporting your claims in the slightest.

Hashirama also has precog via sage mode it isn't special

Also if hashiramas wood can take bijuudamas it can surely take less fire than Masada can spit

@Haku - now you are wanking.

BijuuDamas are Small Island level... not Island level, like Sabo.

We're done here, i'm requesting a close on this thread due to it being a massive stomp in favor of Sabo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back