• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

S.H.I.E.L.D. vs the SCP Foundation

So I saw this thread online and I thought it was a good battle to post here.

After a CK class reality restructuring scenario, the Foundation finds itself sharing an Earth with SHIELD, and the two go to war. Which shadow organization comes out on top?

R1: Base shield vs base Foundation. The Foundation doesn't get to use its anomalous task forces or weaponized anomalies.

R2: Base shield with the MCU avengers and inhumans from agents of SHIELD vs base Foundation with its anomalous task forces (which include immortal cyborg clones of a dead god, low tier reality warpers, and avatars from the video game quake among others.

R3: Both bloodlusted. Shield gets the comic book versions of the aforementioned characters, and the Foundation is willing to weaponize any anomaly they have that won't be likely to destroy humanity. Cognitohazards and memetic kill agents will also be used by the Foundation liberally. If this is too much of a Foundation stomp, give Shield the X-men. If it's too much of a Shield stomp, give the Foundation the Global Occult Coalition and their paratech army as back up.

I don't know enough about S.H.I.E.L.D., but I'll start giving some information about the Foundation.

R1: Most of the Foundation's stuff that would fall under this category is stuff for dealing with anomalies. For directly offensive stuff, they have nukes and other high-grade military technology. They also have a bunch of cognitohazards, both visual and auditory, as well as ways of inoculating against them. From apotheosis hub they have "null grenades", small-scale AoE existence erasure in a grenade, and they also have at least a few high-grade military suits. From resurrection hub they have a combat suit that stops the penetration of rounds up to .50 caliber, as well as widening the visual and auditory spectrum, countering cognitohazards, and increasing their strength and speed, enough to accidentally shoot more than 16 rounds a second.

Does S.H.I.E.L.D. have any way of counteracting cognitohazards?

1. Foundation wins via tech advantage; they were able to create 8-C mechsuits and bomb shelters that could survive direct-meteor attacks and earthquakes, among tech like EE grenades.

2/3. Unless Sheild can counter weaponized ideas and infohazards that kill immediatly upon seeing them, Foundation roflstomps. Antimemetics division is also capable of making the Foundation unable to be conceptualized. That or if they can use Djkaktus' proposal I or Mctriss' proposal, they just tell them to EE everyone involved. I can go on, but the Foundation wins hands-down.

Still, cognitohazards aren't exactly weaponized anomalies or anomalous taskforces. They're a technology/type of weapon.

Round One: Foundation uses its nukes and highly trained task forces. Since SHIELD might have that too, and the Helecarrier is an issue, SHIELD might take this one.

Round Two: Anomolous task force, you say? Foundation lets SCP-076 loose on poor SHIELD

Round Three: Foundation roflstomps. djkatus's proposal, and many others (can give list if ya want) anniahlate SHIELD with hardly any trouble. Cognetohazards on every surface, anomolies which SHIELD has never seen before coming at them from every angle. Worst case, they put a picture of 096 on 173, and watch as SHIELD dies to the greatest combo the world has ever seen.

What's the Helecarrier? Foundation may have the hax to down it.

Crimson Azoth said:
Round One: Foundation uses its nukes and highly trained task forces. Since SHIELD might have that too, and the Helecarrier is an issue, SHIELD might take this one.
Round Two: Anomolous task force, you say? Foundation lets SCP-076 loose on poor SHIELD

Round Three: Foundation roflstomps. djkatus's proposal, and many others (can give list if ya want) anniahlate SHIELD with hardly any trouble. Cognetohazards on every surface, anomolies which SHIELD has never seen before coming at them from every angle. Worst case, they put a picture of 096 on 173, and watch as SHIELD dies to the greatest combo the world has ever seen.
Don't forget that they also get help from the MCU avengers and inhumans.

I don't think even the MCU avengers and X-men could save them. They have anomalies way into 1-B territory.

for round 1 SCP foundation can just nuke Shield, 33% of their nuke stoke was able to completly eradicate humanity

for round 2 they trow SCP-1440 at shield

For round 3 they gently ask scp-343 to erase shield

The SCP universe has extremely haxxed civilizations.

Maybe it's better to pitch individuals against each other, rather than the Foundation as a whole?

There's multiple pages for certain scientists and employees at the foundation.

Dargoo Faust said:
1. Foundation wins via tech advantage; they were able to create 8-C mechsuits and bomb shelters that could survive direct-meteor attacks and earthquakes, among tech like EE grenades.
2/3. Unless Sheild can counter weaponized ideas and infohazards that kill immediatly upon seeing them, Foundation roflstomps. Antimemetics division is also capable of making the Foundation unable to be conceptualized. That or if they can use Djkaktus' proposal I or Mctriss' proposal, they just tell them to EE everyone involved. I can go on, but the Foundation wins hands-down.
Im not sure the foundation will be willing to use the scps in this case

Back