• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KGiffoni said:
The same of the technique is 0.5s, but it doesn't work only in people who have 0.5s of reaction time. It has worked against Yujiro and Baki who are well over that.
Again, what is the range of .5s?

Well then what the hell is it? What he can just attack in timeframe it takes for the body react to brain signals? That....that doesnt work here.

And before someone say it's simply Baki outreactioning Oliva, it's not. Baki can use this technique against his father (Yujiro) who is better than him in any conceivable way, and they spam this against each other.

Depends on the speed the characters are equalized to here.

It's an issue i adressed in this thread , but i'm still waiting for it to get visibility.

Benda is a technique that causes pain through targetting the skin. Not sure what good that'd do to someone who casually skinned themselves alive. Let alone is stronger than Yujiro.

Yujiro contends for one of the most skilled on the site. He has mastered all the martial arts that exist (including ones only passed through noble blood) and can master any with a glance. And to top it off, he has analytical prediction and instinctive reaction. He can literally create illusions out of skill (somehow).

I'm pretty sure Ryuko has dealt with half of those things before and I'm also pretty sure her RE is gonna allow her to grow to a point where he can't do a god damn thing about it.

most skilled on site

is still a filthy low tier 7 character

If you aren't AT LEAST tier 4 or 3 you're basically garbage.

But seriously, Ryuko wins due to being able to outlast and overpower him.

AquaWaifu said:
most skilled on site
is still a filthy low tier 7 character

If you aren't AT LEAST tier 4 or 3 you're basically garbage.

But seriously, Ryuko wins due to being able to outlast and overpower him.
XiaoLee made Kaku Kaioh, who is 10-C physically, no-sell attacks from Yujiro who is 7-C physically.

What does that even mean?! Just because your body is limp doesn't mean you're going to not be effected by a massive Shockwave that's stronger than you.

Except it does because that's how XiaoLee works in the verse, as i explained above.

I don't know if defensive Xiao-Lee would work as effective as it does with fists compared to an edged blade, we've seen Kaku still take very minor damage from Yujiro while using Xiao-Lee and this is with his headsized fists, a blade as sharp as Ryuko's would still probably effect Yujiro somewhat if not, entirely.

The only person who could cut through XiaoLee with a blade was Musashi, best swordsman of the Bakiverse. And it was against an incomplete XiaoLee that Retsu had.

I'm sorry I'm unfamiliar with that fight, was it a real sword or his y'know real fake swords

even so, the sword he was using is most likely not comparable to the scissor blade esspecially because Ryuko is striking with considerably more force.

Yeah I'm not really seeing how, with Maeba Stance, Sangan, Undonde, Mawashi Uke, Instinctive Reaction, Info Analysis, pseudo precog, amps, and Xiao-Lee, Ryuko can hit Yujiro, let alone damage him

BakiHanma18 said:
Yeah I'm not really seeing how, with Maeba Stance, Sangan, Undonde, Mawashi Uke, Instinctive Reaction, Info Analysis, pseudo precog, amps, and Xiao-Lee, Ryuko can hit Yujiro, let alone damage him
this

She could just grow exponentially faster then him and she can still send out ranged Slices from a range where he can't hit her from.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Baki An aoe shockwave several kilometers in diameter with an AP almost 7.5x higher than his durability
Again, Yujiro isn't 15 kilotons, he's VASTLY above 15 kilotons. And that's in base.

KGiffoni said:
Again, Yujiro isn't 15 kilotons, he's VASTLY above 15 kilotons. And that's in base.
And Ryuko is vastly above 112 kilotons as that feat is literally just from her existing, and thats also in base with no amps

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
She could just grow exponentially faster then him and she can still send out ranged Slices from a range where he can't hit her from.
Mawashi Uke can reflect these.

WeeklyBattles said:
KGiffoni said:
And Ryuko is vastly above 112 kilotons as that feat is literally just from her existing, and thats also in base with no amps
Then they should be around equal when Yujiro gets to DB.

Kaku Kaioh isn't 10-C. His first introduction he jumped out of his chair hard enough to demolish it and then he punched a massive crater into the stadium with Baki saying that no human could punch as hard as him. Then he started staggering and pushing back Yujiro with his hits.

Sorry if this is derailing but I can't help but laugh at the OP bulletin which shows a beefed up dude (Yujiro) about to do something dirty to a elementary school student (Ryuko) XD

Anyway taking my leave here

Back