• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AquaWaifu said:
most skilled on siteis still a filthy low tier 7 character
If you aren't AT LEAST tier 4 or 3 you're basically garbage.

But seriously, Ryuko wins due to being able to outlast and overpower him.
Sorry, but your logic is dumb

Being the most skilled=/=being strong physically, btw

I think it's safe to assume that unless the first hit Ryuko lands knocks Yujiro, he's going demon back. He has a very good sense of fighting capability and it's a simple back flex away from activation.

Ryukama said:
Kaku Kaioh isn't 10-C. His first introduction he jumped out of his chair hard enough to demolish it and then he punched a massive crater into the stadium with Baki saying that no human could punch as hard as him.
That's via Xiao-Lee. It's explictly said chopsticks feel like boulders in his hands.

My thoughts exactly, and being vastly above 15 kilos, a oneshot most likely isn't happening. I'd even go as far as to say that due to cellular info analysis, he starts with Demon Back

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Her RE and Zenkai Boosts are still gonna let her exponentially overpower and outspeed him.
It's capped at baseline 7-B to make this fair, just like with Garou.

BakiHanma18 said:
My thoughts exactly, and being vastly above 15 kilos, a oneshot most likely isn't happening. I'd even go as far as to say that due to cellular info analysis, he starts with Demon Back
Even with Demon Back he's still over 2x weaker

WeeklyBattles said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Mawashi Uke could dispel them as opposed to reflection as well
What is the max it has shown to be able to dispel?
NGB Doppo was able to dispel alcohol boosted fire with his bare hands, and he's weaker then in his prime that got fodderized by a semi serious Yujiro. Yujiro's (of course) scales directly to his own ap and durability, as it's just a blocking technique

WeeklyBattles said:
While this is true Xiao-Lee combined with demon back could probably mitigate a large portion of her attack, obviously not all of it but definately more than enough to prevent a oneshot

0.5 will always give him the advantage in a battle of speed

Even if it was against someone with FTL speed with out equal speed?

WeeklyBattles said:
BakiHanma18 said:
He's vastly above 65Kt, not 65Kt.

BakiHanma18 said:
NGB Doppo was able to dispel alcohol boosted fire with his bare hands, and he's weaker then in his prime that got fodderized by a semi serious Yujiro. Yujiro's (of course) scales directly to his own ap and durability, as it's just a blocking technique
So 7-C? How is that going to help him dispel a High 7-C attack?

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
0.5 will always give him the advantage in a battle of speed
Even if it was against someone with FTL speed with out equal speed?

Oh hell no, I was referring to in this battle under Speed Equalized

@Baki Under speed equalized until Ryuko's passive and active speed amps come into play

How does the hax work?

Again, vastly above 60 kilos, meaning Large Town is entirely possible (and likely considering how DB Baki, who is Town+, couldn't actually harm him).

WeeklyBattles said:
How does the hax work?
It's essentially the .5 seconds it takes a brain to signal the muscles to move in reaction to something, however it really works more like a 0.5 stun ability unlocked by the ogre bloodline as this ability works on those who are way above 0.5 reaction time Yujiro himself included

I just kind of thought of something

If Demon Back is activated by tensing the back muscles, can it be active while xiao-lee is being used? xiao-lee is based off of the ability to soften your muscles in order to basically absorb dammage.

I'd also like to point out that on top of minor amps like endorphins and adrenaline, Yujiro can amp 3-4x by using Stomp, so minor offensive amps+DB+Stomp+Cockroach Tackle+Yujiro Image= insanely amp just by using 1-2 moves pretty much

Festie said:
I just kind of thought of something
If Demon Back is activated by tensing the back muscles, can it be active while xiao-lee is being used? xiao-lee is based off of the ability to soften your muscles in order to basically absorb dammage.
It doesn't make sense, but DB and Xiao-Lee were used simultaneously in the final Raitai bout

I'm voting Inconclusive due to the fact that it's very unclear of how a blade would fair against mastered Xiao-Lee which is basically the difference between attacks bouncing off of (into?) Yujiro and the attacks severely injuring him

Festie said:
I'm voting Inconclusive due to the fact that it's very unclear of how a blade would fair against mastered Xiao-Lee which is basically the difference between attacks bouncing off of (into?) Yujiro and the attacks severely injuring him
Counted.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
So if he gets sliced it might actually cut him in half?
Someone with a massive AP advantage was able to cut someone with incomplete Xiao-Lee. Yujiro is comparable (either slightly stronger or weaker), and he has complete Xiao-Lee

Back