• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Weekly I saw that, and that is definitely a pretty tough hurdle to overcome in terms of the pain manip. As has been said, a lot of Baki characters exploit the human body to cause as much pain as possible and even kill with it, so comparing it to outright dismemberment is kinda impossible. Granted, we have Sword Simulation working on Retsu Kaioh when he was basically unfazed by getting his lower leg cut off and took a moment to notice that he had been disemboweled.

@Davidparra Ryuko's regen cancels out things like that afaik

oh ok. Yujiro still has his op IA which lets him see to a cellular level any weakness someone may have and going over ryukos profile i found this WEAKNESS:She becomes more vulnerable to damage should her opponent manage to cut Senketsu's Banshi threads

Cutting Senketsu's banshi threads involves destroying all of senketsu entirely to the point of reducing him to ashes as Senketsu has regenerated from being torn to shreds several times. Plus Banshi threads are more durable than Senketsu's normal threads which in this key are several times more durable than Yujiro's AP

Okay, to sum it up

How Yujiro wins depends on if Benda Whip will work or sword simulation will work, so that determines the match

WeeklyBattles said:
@H13 Ryuko has shrugged off dismemberment like it was nothing before, just throwing that out there
I don't remember this being shown in this form

Yeah, the mid to top tiers of the Bakiverse have extreme pain resistance. Getting their faces cutted off, getting cut in half, they've survived it all.

also care to explain what this means? Weaknesses: If any part of her body is cut from both sides simultaneously, she cannot regenerate.

If only Jack had been hit by it.

Either we'd have way better pain resistance to scale from or way better pain potency.

Xx.davidparra said:
also care to explain what this means? Weaknesses: If any part of her body is cut from both sides simultaneously, she cannot regenerate.
Basically she needs to be cut by two blades in a scissor motion

And before you ask, no, using hands isnt precise enough

Hl3 or bust said:

Either we'd have way better pain resistance to scale from or way better pain potency.
Have Baki characters been able to withstand their blood boiling inside their bodies and their body temperature being increased to the point that it melts stone instantly and burns people on contact?

I don't remember this being shown in this form

Yeah I ended up trying to find the episode, and Nui literally KO'd Ryuko by cutting her and Senketsu apart

Hl3 or bust said:
Musashi's imaginary blades can make you feel like you've been cut in half (7 times to be precise, and in different directions) and Yujiro no diffs it

WeeklyBattles said:
Xx.davidparra said:
Yujiro has imaginary blades that can cut/effect physical things

I am aware of what Sword Simulation does, I was referring to Benda because that would be a win/win in terms of the pain stuff

Yujiro has imaginary blades that can cut/effect physical things

They can't, actually. They literally never do this, and the first guy to figure it out and Yujiro both point this out.

Actually no, only Musashi has them

And they can't really affect stuff for really, it's only sense manip and pain manip

Yujiro has something very similar but instead of pain manip it's illusion creation

im saying the only way Yujiro can get past her regen is using sword simulation to "scissor" Ryuko preventing her from regenerating

if i remember correctly yujiro can use the ippon ken "Ippon Ken: Ippon Ken is a karate striking technique that uses the extended knuckle of the middle finger (or index finger) to strike a target. The technique is very effective when a fighter wants to attack a specific point of the opponent's body." Sikorsky someone who is fodder to Yujiro is able to cut things with this technique so can Yujiro use it to do the same to Ryuko?

Actually, there's a way better feat that even average joes on the bakiverse scale to

Remember that guy who was idk a 7th dan on Kendo or something and that tanked the pain of being cut in half 7 times and still managed to survive and continued calm and talked to Musashi right after it? And he's not even a recurrent character in the series, he only appears literally once

Ryuko wins due to regen, I know its a meme, but this "pressure point lol" BS is getting dumb. Yujiro has no way to figure out from his abilities the non physical weakness of " needs to be cut super precisely from two blades simutaneously" He cant possibly figure that out since theres nothing about Ryuko physically that could hint at that.

Her having regen isn't really a wincon if she can't hit Yujiro in the first place. That's just how much above her he is in skill and H2H abilities. In this case, her having regen is more like inconclusive.

@H13 Actually, Ryuko starts out with a 7.5x AP advantage and can adapt to get stronger on top of having multi-kilometer range shockwaves

Xiao-Lee makes your body limp, like a leaf of grass in a nevasca. That's the whole meaning behind it, and Yujiro mastered it.

And Yujiro is vastly above 15 kilotons, not 15 kilotons.

So...are we forgetting Ruko has MHS reaction speeds? Even if speed equalized, I don think this 0.5 crap works in line with her.

oh and Ryuko wearing Senketsu literally makes her skin harder than steel or whatever since when she refought Fukuroda the boxerr) dude in ep1, she went from getting her ass handed to her to literally not even feeling his attacks and he was literally hitting her exposed areas. Benda aint doing shit to her.

The same of the technique is 0.5s, but it doesn't work only in people who have 0.5s of reaction time. It has worked against Yujiro and Baki who are well over that.

"oh and Ryuko wearing Senketsu literally makes her skin harder than steel"

I'm pretty sure people on this level of AP can vaporize steel blinking.

I alsKGiffoni said:
The same of the technique is 0.5s, but it doesn't work only in people who have 0.5s of reaction time. It has worked against Yujiro and Baki who are well over that.
"oh and Ryuko wearing Senketsu literally makes her skin harder than steel"

I'm pretty sure people on this level of AP can vaporize steel blinking.
I also said "steel or whatever" since I was trying to paraphrase a quote and didn't remember the details. The POINT was her body.. ALL of her body became so durable even her exposed areas no selled something that DESTROYED her previously.

Back