• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the statistics, but this is almost certainly a losing battle for Saitama. The main reason is because 1. She has vastly more hax, & 2. Ryuko has this kind of Regenerationn:

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger.

Although Saitama has demonstrated willingness & capability to dodge -like when fighting lower members of the House of Evolution- he is much less passionate. It could be argued Ryuko is a brute, but the same case could be made for Saitama.

I'd hesitantly put them equal in terms of skill, but not much else. We've never seen the full extent of Saitama's Stamina, but Ryuko has Very High Stamina.

Astonishingly, Ryuko may also beat Saitama in Lifting Strength, given her At Least Class T to his At Least Class G.

Class G: 10^9 to 10^12 kg (The mass of the human world population, the largest man-made structures)

Class T: 10^12 to 10^15 kg (The mass of the heaviest mountains)

So Saitama probably can't try to win through incapacitating her with stuff like pinning her under mountains of rubble, unless they make a game of piling it on top of her & her breaking it out to exhaust her; And that depends on Saitama's Unknown (As we've never seen the full extent of it.) Stamina being higher enough compared to hers he can keep it up.

Similarly, trying to suffocate or restraining hold her probably won't work either, nor will throwing her into space.

On the assumption his Stamina WOULD prove superior, he could try running away to exhaust her, but Ryuko has range via air shockwaves, her giant scissor blades, & outmaneuvers by having Flight. Other than Serious Strikes for shockwaves, he can't really fight back at range, & he can't fly.

And even if his Stamina IS better, running away to exhaust her is an uphill battle.

Finally, even if he CAN One Punch Ryuko.... Well, that's why I mentioned her High-Mid Regenerationn above. Again:

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger.

Leaving even more than pools of blood/life fibers/whatever left of her PROBABLY won't kill Ryuko, & she'll probably come back. Maybe a bit more fatigued from the assault & regenerating, but still a threat.

And even if he does put up a fight in a straight-up brawl?

Gains significant boosts to her Attack Potency and Durability the closer she is to dying,

All in all, even if she doesn't have the superior statistics, she might with that ability, & even if she doesn't, Ryuko outhaxes, outmaneuvers, might outskill, & even outlifts.

Even if Saitama kills her, she can Regenerate so long as she isn't just turned to blood & dust -hard to do that to someone on your own tier- & has even a small piece of herself left.

Given that he can't win probably via BFR (She outlifts him, so he can't bury her alive, she can fly & breathe in space so throwing her out of the atmosphere won't do much.), incapacitation (Superior lifting means a restraining hold or suffocating strangling probably aren't sustainable.), can outmaneuver him (So running until she collapses of exhaustion likely won't work, even if his stamina is better.) & probably can't keep her dead permanently....

....AND, again, she outclasses him in hax, & maybe skill....

I can't see a way Saitama can win this. At all. (Barring the minute possibility he can hit someone on his own tier, if not higher within it, hard enough to destroy her past a level Mid-High Regenerationn can bring her back from; Which means reducing her to mostly blood. Very sure that won't happen.)

With all that in mind, I'd like to propose the possibility that this matchup is a Stomp by Ryuko against Saitama.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Ryuko via regen, AP advantage, and better skill.
Not much else to say here lol.
Isn't this a stomp then? I mean the Saibaman match was considered a stomp when he was still 5-B

Entirely theoretically speaking, Saitama might have been able to eventually get past the level of regen given his match against Boros, but Ryuko should be much more skilled and the AP advantage just puts the nail in the coffin since that means Saitama won't be able to cause any really lasting damage past her superior offense/defense + regen.

One problem with the Boros comparison.

Boros is far weaker (physically only 23 petatons) and his regen drains stamina so eventually he wouldn't be able to come back from being pasted.

"Somehow" being the operative word. With a pretty significant AP and skill advantage as well as her regen this is a stomp no matter how you look at it.

I don't think Saitama can win here. He only got past Boros' regen because his brunt force was that much stronger so his flurry of strikes was frequently blowing him to bits.

In this case that of course won't happen as Ryuko is about 3.5 times stronger than him, and is also more skilled. At best, even when he lands some hits she'll feel them but her body won't burst or anything from force lower than attacks she can normally withstand.

Thus Saitama will never cause any damage that counts or lasts.

I don't know how significant it actually is. The two values have a gap of 3.5x but one thing to note is that Saitama scales far above the 183 attack.

So he probably can hold his own here.

Best case scenario for Saitama if speed was unequalized.

Saitama keeps hitting Ryuko only to see she regens, eventually tires out, then Ryuko deals him the finishing blow.

If you're going to mention scaling above the feat, you do so for both characters

Saitama slapped away a 183 Pettatons attack

Ryuko performed the punch that destroyed the Life Fibers with no exerting effort

Andy, no! Everyone knows that if we scale to Saitama's true potential he beats Ryuko easily by recreating the Big Bang!

@WeeklyBattles: I mean that she has much greater P&A Versatility than Saitama. Both have SHP & Afterimage Creation. Other than that, Saitama literally only has Enhanced Vision & Resistance to Telekinesis. Oh, & being able to hold his breath in space.

To list off some of those that, AFAIK, are more combat relevant for her here, Ryuko: Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Reactive Evolution, Flight, Sound Redirection, Regenerationn & Immortality via Regenerationn, Self-Sustenance, Berserk Mode, can make shockwaves with her Willpower, gets AP & Durability buffs as she gets closer to dying, can make air slashes, & can wall run.

When 1 combatant has 4, maybe 5 Powers & Abilities, & the other has 2 of those, & a better version of the optional one (Holding your breath in space vs breathing in space.), and several others, I'd think it's a hax stomp, or at least outclassing in Powers & Abilities.

Saitama's At Least High 6-A key, as mentioned is like, 3.5 times weaker than Ryuko as is, based on the calculation, but he could scale much higher.

But just how much stronger would he have to be to actually reduce her to blood, cells, & no small body parts among her remains?

And as said, I think most alternate win cons not being viable for him here contributes to the stompy nature here.

Actually I take back the "legal stomp" thing. This is probably a definite stomp in Ryuko's favour if she has High-Mid on top of an AP advantage.

@Andytrendom: She might not have an AP advantage, depending on how much higher Saitama At Least High 6-A gets her, but yeah. I feel that's plenty agreeable.

(Sorry if I'm being too wordy or argumentatitive or posting too much, all.)

Question, if I put Ryuko against someone with an 8x AP advantage would the match be fair or would everyone realize I'm spiting her it be a stomp?

Case by case basis. Maybe ask in chat or something. Could be a not bad idea, but likely could go badly.

Schnee One said:
Yang vs a guy who is not only physically weaker but also has Regenerationn that's trash compared to Ryuko's
Bruh

look at their profiles

they have the same level of regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back