• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi vs. Ultimate Kars

When exactly did it say it was stronger than an atomic bomb?

No, the eruption was stated to have been caused by the Red Stone amplifying Kars' Hamon after he struck it, not Kars himself

8120fecc62fa072804b787c758ed38e845a6a576 3864513 1560 1200 (2)
Energy of EARTH>>>>>Atomic bomb.

9ab46f926de247653548b2d7d0cbc60f2d97618b 5620839 1560 1200 (1)
And its energy reached its max power all of a sudden and became powerful enough to start an eruptio.

J-man

That first scan has nothing to do with the eruption that the Red Stone caused, and even then the Mount St Helens eruptio is inferior to the Tsar Bomba so that statement is wrong

The second scan flat out says that the STONE maximized the energy and caused the eruption, not Kars

Not my point.

My point was the manga directly stated he cant be killed by earth.
F40dee20ba3af2bae8fd83a981cd3f6b31752387 5620839 1560 1200 (2)
Which directly had outright been stated out matched atomic bomb.

Nope.

"And its energy reached its maximum power all of a sudde." The quote directly stated the aja only made the hamon reach its maximum power quickly. Nothing more or less and explcitky at that man.

Except he has no feats even remotely close to backing up such a claim especially when he was nearly killed by lava shortly before that scene. At best its hyperbole.

You literally just repeated what i said. The Stone amplified the Hamon and caused the eruption, not Kars, Kars had nothing to do with it other than providing Hamon for the Stone to amplify.

Literally the only thing that puts Kars at Low 7-C in the first place is Joseph saying Kars' Hamon is 100 stronger than his own as the calc that is currently on his profile is the calc of the eruption the Stone caused

And cooler and broly died from the sun and nouva shenron could melt Goku with 10000 degree heat. Lava and heat often is wanked within manga and ANIME. A lowend feat would not take away from dbz why would the feat take away from a direct wog quote. And for a FEAT? Hamon eruption which despite any mental gymnastics the panel only made the hamon reach its peak faster than what normally would have happened hence why fine read the quote very carefully man.

Ya excluding an outright important mention and that being the aja only made the hamon max out quickly not make it do a thing it could not do normally. its maximum power. The maximum power was attributed for the hamon. Only thing aja did made the hamon peak quicker which was outright stated on panel.

WeeklyBattles said:
Literally the only thing that puts Kars at Low 7-C in the first place is Joseph saying Kars' Hamon is 100 stronger than his own as the calc that is currently on his profile is the calc of the eruption the Stone caused
Hundreds. And the hamon he did on joseph had not been charged while the big one did exuding the fact the calculation honestly did not calculated the actual eruption. The eruption almost engulfed vulcano (501 meter tall and 25 km squared ). Calculating the rock being launched and not the actual eruption kinda counter intuitivd man.

Yeah and none of them had a statement that nothing in the solar system can kill them. What im saying is that the claim that the power of the earth cant kill him is wrong at worst and hyperbolic at best when he was nearly killed by lava. And yeah, the eruption that was caused by the Stone amplifying Hamon a million-fold, the eruption that would not have happened had the Stone not been there.

And youre excluding the outright important mention that the Stone is a Hamon amplifier. The Stone absorbed Kars' Hamon and amplified it. That holds no bearing on Kars' Hamon itself as his isnt amplified by the Stone and is thus much weaker.

That doesnt change the fact that not only did Kars not tank the eruption, but he didnt even cause it himself.

Actually. Pretty sure Omega did. And the quote happened multiple times and the quote was directly talking about volcanic eruptions at that man.

>Million fold. Not an actual quite. Light reflected a million times and that all.

Reason comprehension weekly. Directly on panel it explained exactly what happened by the wog omniscuent narator. The hamon got boosted to its maximum power all of a sudde. Araki would have mentioned increased or something and not directly explaining exactly what happened. And what happened was hamon only reached its maximum power (meaning the maximum output was from its power and not the stone) and all of a sudden (meaning it happened faster and given awhile the hamon would have hit maximum power anyway).

The wog explained what happened and ya going and denying that just because despite being explicit at that man.

I am going to have to side with Weekly here on three grounds (on the above)

1. The 7-A feat was not kars causing the eruption, it was a byproduct of the stones power.

2. Even if it was, it would be a massive outlier, kars did this only once.

3. I honestly dont believe the million fold statement.

If I had a dollar personally for every time a big jojo bad boasted his power, I would be rich enough to make part 9.

The narrator himself explicitky said the eruption was caused by hamon maximum power and the aja only made it peak quicker. Explained on panel exactly what happened.

It would be his only hamon feat. And hence forth did not get contradicted as he got bfrd a minute later man.

Excluding the million fold quite would amp him anyway.

Kars did not claim that wog and the narator did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1YcJkYBAxQ

At least not in the anime, it was stated that "when the stone was pushed to its limit, it caused the eruption."

I could be missing something in the manga, so please show me a manga scan.

And sure, and the narrator honestly hypes up villains alot tbh.

Not discounting him, but it should probably be taken with a grain of salt.

Did though? Posted the manga above man. Also anime kars did endure an eruption anyway. Using anime would have tier 7 dio and tier 7 kars anyway.

No? At least not outright stating what a villain can and cant do explicitky.

Honestly would agree but for the only reason that the narator explained exactly what happened when the hamon went and got "amped" honestly must disagree. Without the explanation yeah would agree that he probably did get boosted except an explanation happened and exactly described what happened man.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Did though?
Posted the manga above man. Also anime kars did endure an eruption anyway. Using anime would have tier 7 dio and tier 7 kars anyway.

No? At least not outright stating what a villain can and cant do explicitky.
I dont think ripple amplifier with stone =/= Kars or Joseph get tier 7.

I dont think the two statements are mutually exclusive, and even if they were, it would be an outlier in my mind.

Small Town Level+ is fair tbh.

But the gap between that and mountain level seems like an outlier to me

But I know the drill, make a crt blah blah blah.

Anyway, I will vote inconclusive for now. Ryuko has the better reactive evolution and probably better mindset, but kars has more experience and only has the ripple to attack Ryuko with.

And considering the above, unless it one shots, Ryuko can just adapt to it.

And iirc, the scissor blade also ignores regen, not sure if it applies here.

Dont think they can kill eachother, could be missing something though.

Edit: Nope, blade isnt applicable here, but then they just cant kill eachother. I have to think about this some more.

What? The stone did not boost kars hamon above what naturally could have done by him. And ya say outlier but kars hamon causing the eruption from its maximum power (With a direct explanation on exactly what HAPPENED) and wog even stated the eruption cant(explicitly cant not couldnt or failed) kill although the eruption had the power of bfr and the only way man.

And outlier? A charged hamon did the eruption and the only charged hamon kars did. Cant be an outlier if the only instance did the feat and lacked a following contradiction.

Plus later jojo feats range from mountain above meaning not exactly an outright anomaly for jjba man.

Absorbtion would defeat and mindhax would incapacitate ryuko for a minute or above.

Back