• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi vs Derieri (Nanatsu no Taizai) (Concluded)

This just sprang to my mind. Two chicks that don't seem to care for clothing.

EoS base Rykuo.

Derieri is in base, but she can turn into an Indura if the need arises.

So both are 6-B obviously.

Speed is equalized since Ryuko blitzes people faster than Derieri.

Ryuko knows abut Derieri's ability to use hellblaze, and Derieri knows some of Ryuko's basic abilities.

Victory via any means

Who wins and why?

Derieri:0

Ryuko: 8 Graf Thorsdottir Gargoyle One UcHuman WeeklyBattles Arrogant Schmuck Rei Rubro DragonEmperor23 The real cal howard

Inconclusive:0

So let's see...

Ryuko destroyed SS Naked Sun, which almost killed the 47-teraton Primordial LF. Derieri heavily damaged the 66-teraton Tarmiel. Gap of 1.4x is not one-shot worthy though both can amp their stats. Although it looks like Derieri's stat amp is more disadvantageous than Ryuko's, demanding no interruption and not boosting her dura correspondingly.

Ryuko's regen looks harder to figure out. How fast is Deri's regen though?

And does Deri start with soul hax or use it in-combat at all?

The Ocean Calcs where determined to bem invalid. Tarmiel is actually < 10 Teratons for holding the power of two Commandments. So Ryuko has the AP

I can't find it. For some reason some goon thought it would be a good idea to remove it from Meliodas' page. But the calc itself is 5 teratons.

I've always been dubious on NNT soulhax. Only Melasecula has used it effectively on people who aren't total fodder.

It probably has something to do with stronger characters having the Spirit to resist it (Willpower, which Ryuko has plenty of)

My answer for soulhax is idk. Dereri and anyone who is not Melasecula has never attempted to use it on non-fodders

Wasn't there a statement by Estarossa saying that he has a high caliber soul manipulator (Merascylla) on hand that is capable of extracting Meliodas' soul. That would imply that people can resist soul hax, likely through willpower/spirit levels.

Found the page. Merascylla said it herself. It seems like especially strong foes need to be immobilized and it would take time to chant a curse. I'm not sure derieri has that level of expertise. She certainly hasn't been shown to steal any strong souls.

Merascyllasoulhax

Ah well. Ryuko it is then

Higher AP, better regen, sharp weapons to cut Deri to bits, strong willpower to resist soul hax, and Deri's Combo Star requiring no interruption, which won't be the case against Ryuko

You guys kinda forgot that Dereri can use Hellblaze and become an Indura for a huge stat boost. Hellblaze nullifies regen two tiers above Ryuko's. Please check the profiles before voting.

Ryuko FRA

Honestly, it has never been mentioned about high-level devils being able to use hellfire, only a few of them have shown such skill (not even the character's profile cites her ability to use it).

Back