• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryüko Matoi vs Alex Mercer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier 7 as a whole no, Alex has been Low 7C for a while based on the beginning prototype 1 feat

That said I thought 7C would scale to Heller, then again Alex was weakened.

Yeah but he was basically killed by a nuke that he was still a good distance away from was he not? And the feat on his profile doesnt take into account the inverse square law

I'll just rate them as the same.

I am extremely knowlegable about the Prototype verse, but not really about the Kill la Kill verse.

@WeeklyBattles

Maybe you should make a thread about that and put this one on stand by.

Gargoyle One said:
Are you going to bring up a CRT? If so I'll remove this,
If i dont then someone has to. Im amazed these upgrades were allowed to go through in the first place, from what i recall, them becoming tier 7 was almost unanimously rejected

Town Level does sound like a little bit of an exaggeration.

@Gargoyle one

Maybe do Alex vs Mako.

Fhfhghghg said:
Town Level does sound like a little bit of an exaggeration. @Gargoyle one

Maybe do Alex vs Mako.
Stomp in favor of Mako if tier 7 is rejected:

Yeah, TeenAngel made a thread about it and brought up all the problems, but it was closed because UMR was still working on the revisions, then ignored after they were applied

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah but he was basically killed by a nuke that he was still a good distance away from was he not? And the feat on his profile doesnt take into account the inverse square law
When he had several years afterwards to consume and get stronker?

Tbf, the Supreme Hunter, who is many times stronger than Mercer, stated that adding Mercer's power to his own would allow him to withstand the nuke, so it's likely that at least Mercer after getting many times stronger, then absorbing 6-8 Evolved, would be able to withstand it.

Scaling and statements, as well as Mercer not getting vaporized, say it's possible.

Fhfhghghg said:
Tbf, the Supreme Hunter, who is many times stronger than Mercer, stated that adding Mercer's power to his own would allow him to withstand the nuke, so it's likely that at least Mercer after getting many times stronger, then absorbing 6-8 Evolved, would be able to withstand it.
But DID he absorb him and DID he tank the nuke? If he didnt than we cannot give him such a rating when Alex on his own was almost killed by much, MUCH less

I'm just saying Mercer is definitley stronger than the Supreme Hunter (who's far stronger than full upgraded Mercer from prototype 1).

I don't think he should be upgraded to Town Level still, just saying it's possible.

Alex is not High 8-C, he can tank a barrage of missiles from a bridge that will destroy a tank in two seconds with minimal damage.

Scaling also disproves that, harming an equal character is a feat.

Fhfhghghg said:
Alex is not High 8-C, he can tank a barrage of missiles from a bridge that will destroy a tank in two seconds.
Scaling also disproves that, harming an equal character is a feat.
That is a 9-A feat at best

What character has a feat above High 8-C

James Heller, he leveled a thermobaric bunker, Alex's bullet dive can fragment parts of bases, UMR calced Mercer tanking an exploding base as multi city block level.

Fhfhghghg said:
James Heller, he leveled a thermobaric bunker, Alex's bullet dive can fragment parts of bases, UMR calced Mercer tanking an exploding base as multi city block level.
He didnt take into accound inverse square law hen doing the calc, the actual result is much lower

What about the thermobaric bunker feat from Heller?

In a specific mission from prototype 1, a small barrage of helicopter missiles destroyed Dana's apartment.

Fhfhghghg said:
What about the thermobaric bunker feat from Heller?
Not only did he not tank the full brunt of the explosion, but the building they were in didnt even sustain serious damage

Not tanking the explosion, destroying the Bunker in general, and yes it did, it blew up.

I personally think Ryuko Matoi takes this match. She can regenerate from any injury Alex could possibly deal to her, not to mention her body would adapt as she does possess reactive evolution. If she somehow were to be brought close to death, she would gain a massive spike in power as pointed out on her profile and the match would become a stomp. Either way, she wins.

As good as those reasons are this is probably going to be a stomp due to downgrades for Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back