• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryüko (KLK) vs Chaos (SNO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does it stated by the creator itself it's the strongerst thing on synapse. Also mind the Angeloids were created on synapse. Anyone stronger than Pandora 2 chaos and Pandora Astraea can easily match or defeat Zeus.

"Anyone stronger than Pandora 2 chaos"

So Pandora Astraea.

"and Pandora Astraea"

So no one.

Besides, i never said the opposite. I said that it's uncertain if Pandora Ikaros could, and she is far weaker than both of them.

Kaltias said:
"Anyone stronger than Pandora 2 chaos"

So Pandora Astraea.

"and Pandora Astraea"

So no one.

Besides, i never said the opposite. I said that it's uncertain if Pandora Ikaros could, and she is far weaker than both of them.
I mean anyone has strong as. Pandora Ikaros still isn't stronger than Zeus even if she spam and destroy a continent like she's done before.

But we don't know. They never fought to begin with. Also Pandora Ikaros is baseline High 6-B, so even a character that is a stupidly high on the 6-B scale could kill her

Huh? base Ikaros spamming several attack was able to destroy a continent. She stated herself she is no match for Zeus. Even in Pandora Nymph, who can read power outputs with her radar stated Ikaros is no match for Zeus and she didn't disagree. heck Ikaros core was made long long ago before Zeus came into play. It was made because of Ikaros.

That's what I get for making a Ryüko match where the debate isn't only "Can the opponent bypass her regen?" ovo

That's if Ryuko doesn't kill her first tho. And nothing really prevents her from intercepting Chaos's wings before they hit het.

Btw I was wrong earlier, the absorption actually takes a little bit of time (it's still very fast however)

Hmm could Ryuko cut off Chaos's wings?

I bet she's probably a good deal faster than Chaos, or at very least slightly faster.

Probably. Chaos could use the Pandora program to make a new pair, but I doubt that she would be able to spam it, considering that abusing it is pretty much the reason why she died in the manga. At best, I expect that she would use it like 4 times, give or take

Maybe she could try to absorb the scissor blades and make her own version, then cut Ryuko into piecys ┬░^┬░.

She could probably use her wings to do that, but she doesn't know about the weakness anyway.

About the speed thing: Pandora Chaos >>>>> Base Chaos >> Astraea >>>> Ikaros >> Harpy >>>>> Nymph = Mach 5800+. So she should be at the highest end of MHS+ (Like Ryüko)

Kaltias said:
I believe in the heart of bumps
you are not even a main character!!!

I was special summoned to your linked zon ovo (lol, this is more accurate than I thought).

/thread whoever pulls the trigger first wins huh? Inconclusive fra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back