• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos vs Ryüko rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos flies for a while and range spams her into the high heavens before eventually realizing she can't beat her regen.

Eventually, she uses her much better meter tange to impale her, and then absorbs her.

Voting Chaos

6-B can't fly can she? I'm pretty sure she needs Senketsu.

@DMUA She has pseudo flight, she can jump hundreds of meters in the air and hang in midair for extended periods of time without falling

DMUA said:
6-B can't fly can she? I'm pretty sure she needs Senketsu.
Nope she cannot fly, she can only jump

@Weekly Judging from the old thread she can't due to Chaos's higher Dura

Also flying into Chaos's Melee range kills her due to the fact rhat Chaos Melee range is above her and she can use her absorbtion

>Reads her durability description

Uh...if thats true why doesnt she have High 6-B durability? Also that means Ryuko has no way to even damage her meaning this is a stomp

WeeklyBattles said:
Ryuko is also 6x stronger so one hit will oneshot
1) The gap to oneshot is 7.5

2) Chaos scales ridiculously above the feat, and her dura is above her own AP by a huge margin.

3) Ryuko's flight capabilities in this form aren't even remotely close to Chaos'

WeeklyBattles said:
Uh...if thats true why doesnt she have High 6-B durability? Also that means Ryuko has no way to even damage her meaning this is a stomp
Because we don't know if Nymph was right or not, so we used a "possibly higher" as a lowball.

Also, Chaos' dura scales below Zeus' AP. She took some shots, but it was clear that she wouldn't have lasted long

Because we don't know if Nymph was right or not, so we used a "possibly higher" as a lowball.

Also, Chaos' dura scales below Zeus' AP. She took some shots, but it was clear that she wouldn't have lasted long

What did you read above?

I read that she was able to take hits from someone above her tier a few times without dying.

Perhaps not High 6-B, a misreading on my part. But if she can take multiple hits from someone above her tier without dying, then what is Ryuko supposed to do to hurt her when she can scarcely reach her in the first place?

It's like, Ryuko jumps, Chaos flies away. Or maybe Chaos is struck, but it does significantly less damage than what one would expect because High 6-B attacks don't one shot her.

Beating her to death doesn't seem super viable. If Chaos can just sit outside her range and casually snipe, and one shot with absorption when Ryuko gets close, then I'd say that her win condition is so implausible that it doesn't really seem all that viable.

We don't consider Zeus High 6-B as it is unknown if Nymph was correct or not (This could change in the future, but that's how it is right now)

It is however still pretty far into 6-B, as it is >>> Astraea Melan who is > Ikaros Melan who is >>> Base Chaos who is > Astraea who is > Ikaros who is 6-B

Zeus isn't considered High 6-B? Oh, that's my mistake then.

I still feel Ryuko's win condition is still really reaching for one. Quite literally as Chaos will be pretty high up in the air. But I suppose the durability difference isn't as great as I thought. Thank you for the correction.

Yeah no even if Ryuko gets in range there's nothig she can do to put up a fight here, this is not a fair matchup in any way

I guess...

I'm not really fond of it though. Like, Ryuko technically has a win condition, but it's severely hampered by Danmaku, absorption, and flight. Like, I feel if Chaos couldn't fly it would be more fair because Ryuko could use her regen as a means of getting close. But flight makes that largely irrelevant.

At worst it's incredibly decisive I suppose.

I'm not going to leave a vote though, so I suppose I'll leave it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back