• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The OP doesn't mention KJ having those unfair restrictions on powers and experience. Don't make me repeat you things I already told you.

Anyways, knuckle joe even with the heart thingy DOES NOT one hit kill, it must be the last attack.

And Ryu is far, far, far, far,far,far,farffarfarfarfarfdarafafrafaraf more experienced in everything.

Elaborate on "it must be the last attack", if you are using the fallacy I think you are using then I should remind you of the multi-planetary potency of the Friend Heart.

Not the first time you claim that while giving no evidence, compared to what I already showed about KJ he would take the advantage in experience.

Except you didn't:

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Ryu via durability negation and way superior skill.
No reason

Excuse me, whaaaat? Ryu has fought all of the world warriors up to SFV and most of the Power Rangers Multiverse.
No information in their experience

2.-Are you seriously suggesting that Joe has more experience by "fighting" Kirby and the other bosses on The Arena? Dont kid me. Ryu has fought most of the power rangers multiverse, which include Tommy Oliver, who has been in three or more different ranger teams, and fought hundreds of different monsters thru his ranger career, and all of the world warriors, which include Chun li, Zangief, Seth and Akuma.

Ryu has more experience than Knucle Joe. That is a fact.
"fought hundreds of different monsters" isn't much impressive in comparison+no information in their experience

And Regular, 5-A Knuckle Joe has far, far less experience in fighting than Ryu has. I dont give a damn if Authority didnt agree with you, you get that?
Outright wrong

And Ryu is far, far, far, far,far,far,farffarfarfarfarfdarafafrafaraf more experienced in everything.
No evidence in nothing

Edid: As a reminder of something I already said, KJ scales to ancient beings in Kirby in experience.

Uh...

Unless I'm dumb, Ryu scales to power rangers who fight people like Sledge, who has been a bounty hunter since before the dinosaurs went extinct

Im back, dude. Ryu scales to all of the world warriors up to Street Fighter V, and Ryu could fight Black Dino Tommy Oliver in BASE, without even needing to amp himself with the suit.

And without the suit Ryu can easly scale to the entire gacha of power rangers characters and main bosses, KJ has no experience compared to that.

Who has he fought? ******* Kirby (and lost) and the bosses? Dont kid me.

@Bob They, and Void Termina, lived for "eons", when a singular eon is theoretically a billion years, so yes.

@Asuka Bosses, yes. With several of them [that I already mentioned] having massive amounts of experience.

How wouldn't work? Being outliers doesn't mean they didn't happened. Never heard the "can fight stronger characters" argument? How about scaling only speed but not AP & dura?

Back