• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryougi Shiki vs Kamijou Touma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryougi Shiki

Kamijou Touma

The "normal" high schooler VS The one who can kill God.

Equalized speed. Win via Death or K.O. The fight takes place at night, in a random isolated street in the Academy City.

Round 1: Both have a prior knowledge of each other's skills and are in character. Shiki only has her knife.

Round 2: Both have a prior knowledge of each other's skills and are bloodlusted. Shiki only has her knife.

So, how their ability would interact with each other?

She stabs Touma, no MEoDP needed.

Not that IB would do much against it either way, given that it is debateable wether it would work against conceptual stuff and... she can simply cut him somewhere that is not his hand.

Shiki: 1

Touma: 0

Wait, is not Touma supposed to be a skilled street fighter? Plus, would not his precognition allow him to predict Shiki's movements?

Shiki is skilled fighter and she better than touma. Shiki can fight against many people without killing them (see Knk movie 7), meanwhile touma just run away xD

No MEoDP needed

Vote for shiki

Would not be so easy,as if Shiki attempts to cut off line of death,Touma's Precognition against supernatural attack would work.

Touma is far beyond 9C,although he is Technically lv0, everyone who really know him in his universe consider him as Tier 7 at least,if not Tier 2.

Well, I also think that this match wouldn't be that easy but apparently, Shiki wouldn't even need MeODP to kill Touma.

Personally, the question that I ask myself is if the Touma Precog would work against Shiki.

Shiki is a extremely skilled fighter, heck she even killed a one of the powerful magus in the mage's assoc in the last movie

Fukouda-san said:
Well, I also think that this match wouldn't be that easy but apparently, Shiki wouldn't even need MeODP to kill Touma.
Personally, the question that I ask myself is if the Touma Precog would work against Shiki.
It should work.

Touma's Tier 9 should be considered as his lv0 esper label.

Considering his battle record he should be Tier 7 at least.

Touma is launched by Aqua as a cannon ball,strike Carissa to at least several hundred meters away,then only slightly damaged. That's far beyond wall level durability.

In fact,all his friends consider him as at least as good as lv5 espers,if not even better.

I'm going against the common trend, and saying Touma. Yes, shiki have some good physics, but that does not rival "vending machine to the head + tossed into a car + 15 punches from Shizuo" Kmaijou Touma. If shiki have a knife, Touma is not above playing dirty with grabbing bullet proof glass and play ambush smash.

Hell, he had Aleister blow two big bloody holes through him and just ran around fine for hours, even asking Tsuchimikado why is he so bloody.

If it is fighting in Academy City, Touma absolutely have the home field advantage, and may resort to kicking down fire hydrant to block sight and sneak attack.

Eye of mystic death is pointless, IB attached to Touma would not let Shiki see his death points (same way she couldn't see the monk guys death point, only even more absolute).

If shiki gets into cqc range, she would likely lose unless she is holding a sword. A punch from Touma is no laughing matter, and would shake her brains and allow him to follow up with the full combo which would knock her out (he even get to use both hands this time).

A knife is just too short to fight Touma effectively, since for Touma, a knife can get stuck in him and still allow him to close in for the deciding shot.

If Shiki have a sword, she would win, but that is more because range than her physically beating Touma.

This is how I visialize the fight. Shiki would not see Touma's death point, she would try to aim for his arteries or major organs. In return, Touma would run into alleyways, and proceed to look for something to hold to fight shiki's knife. Shiki would get the drop on Touma, but miss the vital organ due to Precog (it is not limited to supernatural, but limited to Touma's information input). The sword would get stuck on his back or ab which is a big mistake, allowing Touma to answer with a punch, which would shake Shiki's senses, causing her to feel dizy for a second. However, that second would be the deciding factor, as Touma grab onto her hand with the knife, head butt her, push her down and proceed to smash her face in with his right hand. His strength is above hers, so she can't push him away effectively (especially since he is repeatedly smashing her head, causing dizzy and headache). After 10-20 punches, Shiki is out cold. Touma walk away with a knife stuck on him, that he can't pull out until he get to the hospital.

Or it might end even faster, Shiki gets a headache just looking at a Śarīra, looking directly at IB might cause her to literally collapse due to unable to comprehend the scale of IB or WORSE IT. Which would end the fight in roughly minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back