• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryomen Sukuna VS. The Control Devil (1-9-0) Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that our wiki has some trash standards for Reactive Evolution so Maho would be pretty much useless to anything he didn't adapt already.

Outside of that I don't see why Makima wouldn't just mind manip sukuna and call it a day
Sukuna upscales from mind manip resistance and Makima is going to feel his aura from the get. The same aura that made a curse like Jogo fall to his knees. Same dude who went up vs Gojo multiple times. Doubt she is going to be able to mind control him.

I had no idea Damage Transferal was that strict ngl

So I'm hearing that her DT isn't going to work against Sukuna's Cleave and Dismantle? Or what

He would see Makima aiming at him, and could retaliate with any of his techniques too. Cutting her arms off, shooting a fire arrow as she takes aim, etc. Mahoraga can also see invisible attacks. If it really comes down to it, he could also use Domain Amplification to neutralize its effects. I can't really see him getting caught in it and being unable to do anything though.
Honestly I don't see Sukuna acting fast enough to react to the attack, especially since he has no idea to what she is doing. As soon as the fight begins I also don't think Sukuna would summon Mahoraga right off the bat as they don't know who each other are after all. The CSM verse doesn't have a supernatural energy system, and their attacks shouldn't be treated at CT's, even if Makima resorts to bang she would spam it several times which would finish him off or even just BFR him with it. I see him getting caught in it and that attack finishing him off.
Yeah, both examples of her making people fight for her. Not running away and hiding. I agree she uses minions to fight for her, but she doesn't "hide in the shadows" in the scans posted.
Use the International assassins arc as an example, Makima stayed behind the scenes the entire time, even when an opponent like Santa Claus tries to peruse her, she left it to Denji and went behind the scenes once more letting her underlings do the work for her. And If Makima does decide to fight head on which is not in character, she would spam all of her Devil Hunter abilities as seen in the Gun Devil arc and remember she prepared for that fight before hand
Sukuna would leave Makima's armies to the devices of his Shikigami and go after Makima directly. He's going to realize she's trying to avoid direct conflict and go directly to her instead. And Makima only ever used that ritual once on random characters who weren't even in her area.
By that time Makima just wouldn't be on the battle field anymore via teleporting away by Princi or mice as weve seen her do before. She also did her ritual attack to make quick work of the Yakuza members, after seeing Sukuna's potential, see would simply avert to using that attack.
Didn't the Darkness Devil literally only affect Fiends? Even regular humans, hybrids, etc. were unaffected. Unless this is a later incident.
Likely because fiends have more enhanced senses than humans and hybrids, causing them to have an unnerved reaction to his presence, infact everyone was unnerved except Quanxi iirc

He would see Makima aiming at him, and could retaliate with any of his techniques too. Cutting her arms off, shooting a fire arrow as she takes aim, etc. Mahoraga can also see invisible attacks. If it really comes down to it, he could also use Domain Amplification to neutralize its effects. I can't really see him getting caught in it and being unable to do anything though.
Bang bypasses defense anyway. And Domain Amp is for techs, not abilities in general.

She may struggle with his fear aura then as Sukuna can intimidate people who can withstand that passive aura from curse grade 2 and above, and even the level of Yuta's aura which stopped a grade 1 like Naoya in his tracks.
I doubt Sukuna's arua would unnerve Makima if she can face up against characters like the Darkness Devil who should have fear and madness manip, not to mention how he is a Transcendent Devil known for his power that Makima is well aware of. For Sukuna his aura is enough to make Makima know "Im not a normal opponent" which will stop her from Mind Controlling him from the start

I had no idea Damage Transferal was that strict ngl

So I'm hearing that her DT isn't going to work against Sukuna's Cleave and Dismantle? Or what
It should work fine against Cleave and Dismantle since those are just ordinary cutting attacks that aren't weird dura neg hax like spatial cutting.
Honestly I don't see Sukuna acting fast enough to react to the attack, especially since he has no idea to what she is doing. As soon as the fight begins I also don't think Sukuna would summon Mahoraga right off the bat as they don't know who each other are after all. The CSM verse doesn't have a supernatural energy system, and their attacks shouldn't be treated at CT's, even if Makima resorts to bang she would spam it several times which would finish him off or even just BFR him with it. I see him getting caught in it and that attack finishing him off.
Her gesture gives it away the same way a Cursed Technique's hand gestures give away what they're about to do. Aim-dodging becomes quite simple, and I don't think Sukuna would believe Makima is just pointing a "gun" at him just for the sake of it when he's from a world where Gojo also uses a hand gun gesture for his attacks on occasion. I don't realistically see Sukuna dying to bang with his regen. And if Sukuna is having as much trouble as you theorize he'd be having, he would most certainly resort to summoning Mahoraga rather than letting himself get killed.
Use the International assassins arc as an example, Makima stayed behind the scenes the entire time, even when an opponent like Santa Claus tries to peruse her, she left it to Denji and went behind the scenes once more letting her underlings do the work for her. And If Makima does decide to fight head on which is not in character, she would spam all of her Devil Hunter abilities as seen in the Gun Devil arc and remember she prepared for that fight before hand
Which is different. Because those two were never directly put into a conflict. At no point did Santa and Makima come face to face. Whereas in this match-up, they start face to face from 50 meters apart with the goal of beating each other. Show me Makima and Santa being face to face with Makima running to hide while having her slaves do the work for her.
By that time Makima just wouldn't be on the battle field anymore via teleporting away by Princi or mice as weve seen her do before. She also did her ritual attack to make quick work of the Yakuza members, after seeing Sukuna's potential, see would simply avert to using that attack.
"By that time" when Sukuna immediately goes after her? I doubt that. He's not going to play into her game and worry himself with her henchmen when he can simply sick his invisible Shikigami on them.
Likely because fiends have more enhanced senses than humans and hybrids, causing them to have an unnerved reaction to his presence, infact everyone was unnerved except Quanxi iirc
Only the Fiends were affected negatively. Everyone else wasn't sure what was going on and was getting nervous because of it (That on top of the fact that they were in hell and told that one of the strongest Devils they will ever meet was going to confront them directly).
Bang bypasses defense anyway. And Domain Amp is for techs, not abilities in general.
How's that? It's just a TK blast. And I forget the specifics of Domain Amplification. It works like a Domain and pulls in whatever CT comes into contact with it, right? If so, I see no reason it wouldn't work here when an esoteric force is slamming into him.
I doubt Sukuna's arua would unnerve Makima if she can face up against characters like the Darkness Devil who should have fear and madness manip, not to mention how he is a Transcendent Devil known for his power that Makima is well aware of. For Sukuna his aura is enough to make Makima know "Im not a normal opponent" which will stop her from Mind Controlling him from the start
They're saying Sukuna's aura has layered fear inducement. Darkness Devil's seems limited at most given how it only affected Fiends, and even then, it could be a multitude of factors that caused their reaction.

I'd have to see his feats. Sukuna's aura is arguably layered. Most grade 1's can no sell the aura that grade 2 curses have. Yuta is able to make grade ones like Naoya freeze in fear and yet Ryu and Uro fought him no problem. Both Ryu and Uro (a bloodknight and former assassin) were shook from Sukuna releasing his aura from miles away.

So I think the notion she'd no sell his aura and seamlessly switch to tactics may be a bit off.

Hax. They have zombification, death manip, precog, dollification, life manip, intang, petrification, mind hax.
He's not stat stomping through all that. And everyone can dodge too.

Damage transfer

Something he's never done except that one time to Mahito randomly and we have a possible rating on it too.

Continuous use? Also internal damage, ruined a stronger Sukuna's brain from the damage he suffered from UV and RCTing his own brain like Gojo. A weaker Sukuna's RCT definitely won't handle continuously doing this, plus the damage Bang will give him
1. Said hax would do nothing when he completely wipes then off with AOE
2. Not when it completely destroys her body. If he vaporizes her, she's dead
3. Fair
4.fair

How's that? It's just a TK blast.
Telekinesis (Able to apply an invisible concussive force which she aptly calls "Bang"[10], implied to be telekinetic as it was capable of interacting with the Darkness Devil[17] despite it possessing some sort of invisible protective barrier implying the force that Makima uses can bypass defences[31]

And I forget the specifics of Domain Amplification. It works like a Domain and pulls in whatever CT comes into contact with it, right? If so, I see no reason it wouldn't work here when an esoteric force is slamming into him.
Yeah ct. If it could just nullify some force then it would do so whenever we see them fight with it on.

1. Said hax would do nothing when he completely wipes then off with AOE
Why would he just whip out Fuga like thats ever been in character?

2. Not when it completely destroys her body. If he vaporizes her, she's dead
Teleports or dodges

Her gesture gives it away the same way a Cursed Technique's hand gestures give away what they're about to do. Aim-dodging becomes quite simple, and I don't think Sukuna would believe Makima is just pointing a "gun" at him just for the sake of it when he's from a world where Gojo also uses a hand gun gesture for his attacks on occasion. I don't realistically see Sukuna dying to bang with his regen. And if Sukuna is having as much trouble as you theorize he'd be having, he would most certainly resort to summoning Mahoraga rather than letting himself get killed.
Fair on the CT hand gesture otherwise I'm trying to say Makima would act too fast for Sukuna. If she choose to attack like this Sukuna he would see himself in space and imminent death.
Which is different. Because those two were never directly put into a conflict. At no point did Santa and Makima come face to face. Whereas in this match-up, they start face to face from 50 meters apart with the goal of beating each other. Show me Makima and Santa being face to face with Makima running to hide while having her slaves do the work for her.
Sure, after that Makima is not seen returning to the battle field until Santa Claus was taken care of
"By that time" when Sukuna immediately goes after her? I doubt that. He's not going to play into her game and worry himself with her henchmen when he can simply sick his invisible Shikigami on them.
That moment when he decides to use his Shikigami is the time Makima would disappear from his line of sight
Only the Fiends were affected negatively. Everyone else wasn't sure what was going on and was getting nervous because of it (That on top of the fact that they were in hell and told that one of the strongest Devils they will ever meet was going to confront them directly).
The humans sure but Devil's like Angel were nervous for different reasons, but your arguments are fair
They're saying Sukuna's aura has layered fear inducement. Darkness Devil's seems limited at most given how it only affected Fiends, and even then, it could be a multitude of factors that caused their reaction.
Sure, I'm not sure that it would unnerve Makima tho given her character, but like Dr.white said it will probably lead to a change in her tactics which is also why I am buying this current strategy that she would likely use in this fight

Me talkin about da fear hax, at least the invisibility has "Enhanced"
Oh. Yeah that stuff hasn't been accepted I believe, and its honestly just from being stronger, its got zero to do with layering. I have a crt up about the whole thing to change it anyway

Telekinesis (Able to apply an invisible concussive force which she aptly calls "Bang"[10], implied to be telekinetic as it was capable of interacting with the Darkness Devil[17] despite it possessing some sort of invisible protective barrier implying the force that Makima uses can bypass defences[31]
Contradicted by the fact that a CRT changed it so it was actually Makima's bio manip that affected Darkness Devil. That's outdated.
Yeah ct. If it could just nullify some force then it would do so whenever we see them fight with it on.
Telekinesis is clearly not just ordinary "force". It's an esoteric ability. Domain Amplification wouldn't stop punches, but it would stop Gojo's own Telekinesis if he attempted to use it while Domain Amplification was active.
Why would he just whip out Fuga like thats ever been in character?
AoE could be in reference to his other abilities tbf. They could've meant Dismantle or smth.
Teleports or dodges
Not in-character IIRC. She's shown to be careless due to the fact her contract makes her effectively immune to all attacks in-verse. She was decapitated, cut, and many other things before and simply regenerated from it as opposed to attempting evasion.
Fair on the CT hand gesture otherwise I'm trying to say Makima would act too fast for Sukuna. If she choose to attack like this Sukuna he would see himself in space and imminent death.
Makima needs to fire several times for them to end up in space. If Sukuna even gets shot once, I hardly doubt he's going to let it happen several more times when he has mobility options. You seem to think he'll get blasted into space with zero attempt to defend himself.
Sure, after that Makima is not seen returning to the battle field until Santa Claus was taken care of
Ngl, I forgot they met face to face... but these scans only show her making someone fight for her. Which I argued from the beginning is correct. But it doesn't show me her running somewhere else to hide while Denji distracts her... Denji takes the fight away from her IIRC.
That moment when he decides to use his Shikigami is the time Makima would disappear from his line of sight
Don't think Makima would even pick up on the Shikigami when he does summon them. They'd be invisible and undetectable by her other senses. Though I'm still not convinced of Makima being a character to immediately teleport away from a fight she's in to hax the opponent to death.
The humans sure but Devil's like Angel were nervous for different reasons, but your arguments are fair
Angel to be fair is the most informed on Hell, they would naturally be nervous. I see where you're coming from though.
Sure, I'm not sure that it would unnerve Makima tho given her character, but like Dr.white said it will probably lead to a change in her tactics which is also why I am buying this current strategy that she would likely use in this fight
I don't know if "her character" is reason enough for her to not be nervous/scared when confronted by fear hax.

Makima needs to fire several times for them to end up in space. If Sukuna even gets shot once, I hardly doubt he's going to let it happen several more times when he has mobility options. You seem to think he'll get blasted into space with zero attempt to defend himself.
Based on where the first shot is landed like on the gut or head it could lead to that attack being fatal, and she can adjust the attacks size, Sukuna could have a huge donut in his stomach the first shot ending the fight instantly.
Ngl, I forgot they met face to face... but these scans only show her making someone fight for her. Which I argued from the beginning is correct. But it doesn't show me her running somewhere else to hide while Denji distracts her... Denji takes the fight away from her IIRC.
My point is, Makima isn't seen from that point on, if Denji and her underlings didn't succeed she would resort to the ritual just as she did previously when her underlings failed in the Katana Man arc
Don't think Makima would even pick up on the Shikigami when he does summon them. They'd be invisible and undetectable by her other senses. Though I'm still not convinced of Makima being a character to immediately teleport away from a fight she's in to hax the opponent to death.
She would just leave from that point on is what I'm trying to say. Mainly just summon her underlings then dip, the moment Sukuna activates his CT to watch behind the scenes through the senses of her underlings
I don't know if "her character" is reason enough for her to not be nervous/scared when confronted by fear hax.
I don't think she would be scared but it would shift her plans/tactics, it would be giving Makima the "I am dangerous" aura which is another reason why Makima would go behind the scenes to see the reason behind this aura by watching through the senses of her underlings

Based on where the first shot is landed like on the gut or head it could lead to that attack being fatal, and she can adjust the attacks size, Sukuna could have a huge donut in his stomach the first shot ending the fight instantly.
Sukuna could regenerate from becoming a donut. Granted Makima's attack is moreso a concussive force than a piercing one. Granted, I doubt he'd get donut by a force not even enough to one-shot him.
My point is, Makima isn't seen from that point on, if Denji and her underlings didn't succeed she would resort to the ritual just as she did previously when her underlings failed in the Katana Man arc
In the Katanaman arc, she physical restrained people on the train who tried assassinating her, and used them for a ritual, not because they were failing, but to kill them. Nor are we told she would resort to the ritual from what I recall if they failed.
She would just leave from that point on is what I'm trying to say. Mainly just summon her underlings then dip, the moment Sukuna activates his CT to watch behind the scenes through the senses of her underlings
The same way she ran from the random criminals on the train who shot her? Oh wait, she didn't run. Or against Chainsaw Devil both times she fought him? Didn't run there either. She sends people to fight for her. But she doesn't retreat. She just watches them fight for her, and will retaliate if they attempt to attack her directly.
I don't think she would be scared but it would shift her plans/tactics, it would be giving Makima the "I am dangerous" aura which is another reason why Makima would go behind the scenes to see the reason behind this aura by watching through the senses of her underlings
Why wouldn't fear manip make her scared tho? The same aura that affected those who aren't affected by the fear manipulation of other Curses?

1. I'll leave it to Laser for this one

2. Same with this

3. I'm pretty sure Sukuna would catch onto her trying that and would be cautiously taking out the fodders while watching for her, considering he used his own bodyguards to save him from Gojo beating the absolute shit out of him and also to craft the World Slash by watching Maho, so the tactics of viewing her enemy's actions from a distance wouldn't be alien to him. And Laser pointed out that she doesn't just bitch out and leave a fight, so Sukuna would have an even better way to keep an eye on her.

4. No comment

Also as a few have stated, she would need Sukuna's full name for the death ritual, which Sukuna doesn't usually give out his name because in-verse he is infamous and typically rides on that high since people often just know he's him. Not to mention she hasn't used it mid-fight and the conditions for that as explained above are not in character for Sukuna to do.

She doesn't know his full name. And when has Makima ever used the death ritual mid combat?
Makima was somehow able to discover the nature of Denji’s contract with Pochita, despite it all taking in place within Denji’s mind, with Sukuna's fear arua giving Makima signs that he is not a regular opponent I don't doubt she will use this ability. Regarding that fact Makima has only ever stuck around the face opponents she has prepared to fight, I see her leaving the battlefield and watching from the shadows as I've said previously, after Sukuna finishes off her army she will go for the death ritual and crush him to a pulp after seeing the threat he opposes, after all this is what she did when the Yakuza were pursuing public safety and had defeated her underlings
Sukuna could regenerate from becoming a donut. Granted Makima's attack is moreso a concussive force than a piercing one. Granted, I doubt he'd get donut by a force not even enough to one-shot him.
Fair
In the Katanaman arc, she physical restrained people on the train who tried assassinating her, and used them for a ritual, not because they were failing, but to kill them. Nor are we told she would resort to the ritual from what I recall if they failed.
That's mainly what I'm indicating, she has it as an option to end the fight using that ritual, and with her opponent having this strong of an arua and potency knowing she is about to enter a fight against someone she has no knowledge about (Note that every fight Makima has partaken in was due to preparation before hand such as the 20% Gun Devil and Pochita). This supports her using this tactic finding out why is my opponent like this?. Also Makima never restrained any of her pursuers on that train, she punched gapping holes through the chests of the assassins, remember to keep note that Makima can also watch fights through her subordinates senses so Makima knew that her subordinates were defeated and resulted to kill their persuers via the ritual, all of this supporting the scenario of Makima using this tactic
The same way she ran from the random criminals on the train who shot her? Oh wait, she didn't run. Or against Chainsaw Devil both times she fought him? Didn't run there either. She sends people to fight for her. But she doesn't retreat. She just watches them fight for her, and will retaliate if they attempt to attack her directly.
Those criminals were inferior to her, and Makima wanted to go deal with the Yakuza members whom defeated Aki and Denji along with others of her underlings. She never ran away against the Chainsaw Devil due to having his weakening all planned out, like the Gun Devil she prepared for her fight against him already foreseeing the outcome of victory. In this case she will send people to fight for her but will not stick by but rather watch in the shadows, Makima only ever sticks around when she has the battle all thought out/has prepared
Why wouldn't fear manip make her scared tho? The same aura that affected those who aren't affected by the fear manipulation of other Curses?
It will likely give her better reasons to retreat and use the tactic I suggested
I'm pretty sure Sukuna would catch onto her trying that and would be cautiously taking out the fodders while watching for her, considering he used his own bodyguards to save him from Gojo beating the absolute shit out of him and also to craft the World Slash by watching Maho, so the tactics of viewing her enemy's actions from a distance wouldn't be alien to him. And Laser pointed out that she doesn't just bitch out and leave a fight, so Sukuna would have an even better way to keep an eye on her.
The thing is the moment Makima summons her army and then Sukuna summons his Shikigami to counter it (which I doubt he will summon Mahoraga at that slight inconvenience) Makima would have already left the battlefield, and Sukuna has been caught off guard by Gojo multiple times, he wont notice if Makima poofs away via Princi then he would trying to figure out where she went
Also as a few have stated, she would need Sukuna's full name for the death ritual, which Sukuna doesn't usually give out his name because in-verse he is infamous and typically rides on that high since people often just know he's him. Not to mention she hasn't used it mid-fight and the conditions for that as explained above are not in character for Sukuna to do.
I explained this above

Telekinesis is clearly not just ordinary "force". It's an esoteric ability. Domain Amplification wouldn't stop punches, but it would stop Gojo's own Telekinesis if he attempted to use it while Domain Amplification was active.
You're confused or just willfully ignoring how DA works. It doesn't stop esoteric abilities, that's an insane stretch of the ability, it creates a domain around the user and nullifies techniques coming into it, not esoteric stuff. That would be the very counter to a defensive ability that only targets one specific thing. And yeah of course it's gonna stop Gojo's Blue, that's a cursed technique.

AoE could be in reference to his other abilities tbf. They could've meant Dismantle or smth.
He has no aoe though, especially not one capable of killing tens of people. Dismantle isn't an aoe.

Not working here. Makima had research beforehand, let's not pretend that Makima has some type of boundless knowledge or passive mind reading. Also as a Devil and one of the oldest ones at that, Makima should be very familiar with Devil Contracts and how they work.
Read above.
with Sukuna's fear arua giving Makima signs that he is not a regular opponent I don't doubt she will use this ability.
Again it's a useless ability since she has no way of figuring out her name and it'd be out of character as **** for her to do that mid fight. I've already addressed your core argument for Makima somehow obtaining his name (Makima isn't a mind reader nor does she have any sort of information Analysis for that to happen.)
Regarding that fact Makima has only ever stuck around the face opponents she has prepared to fight, I see her leaving the battlefield and watching from the shadows as I've said previously.
What you said previously is out of character as bloody hell to be honest with you. Your assuming that Sukuna would first off all, stand there and allow it to happen and secondly, your using a multitude of assumptions for Makima's win-con. She's never left battle mid fight to perform her death ritual, she's lacks the mind reading and information Analysis on her profile in order for her to obtain Sukuna's name. Makima quite literally does not ever fight in the way your currently arguing for.
after Sukuna finishes off her army she will go for the death ritual.
Again read above. The Death Ritual doesn't work here, as it's extremely OOC and requires a name she can't obtain.
and crush him to a pulp after seeing the threat he opposes, after all this is what she did when the Yakuza were pursuing public safety and had defeated her underlings
Sukuna =/= The Yakuza. Makima has ties with the government, it's very possible for her to be aware of their names with the birth records of the japanese citizens. Also pretty sure that the ritual explicitly only works on normal humans.

Not working here. Makima had research beforehand, let's not pretend that Makima has some type of boundless knowledge or passive mind reading. Also as a Devil and one of the oldest ones at that, Makima should be very familiar with Devil Contracts and how they work.
We cant just assume Makima had research before hand, the only way these contracts are made for Hybrids is in a mental space and upon walking in on Denji Makima knew what his contract was about which is wanting to live a normal life, mind you Denji didn't tell anyone about his goal of living a normal life, and other hybrid contracts could have a different nature than Denji's, not only that to help reach her goal of making Denji loose his will to live she straight up says she looked into his memories and found out that he killed his dad, heck we even see her in that mental space. Also we don't really know how old Makima is, we just know she was alive around WW2
Again it's a useless ability since she has no way of figuring out her name and it'd be out of character as **** for her to do that mid fight. I've already addressed your core argument for Makima somehow obtaining his name (Makima isn't a mind reader nor does she have any sort of information Analysis for that to happen.)
Read the above, also no this would definitely not be out of character if anything her upright fighting Sukuna would be out of character instead
What you said previously is out of character as bloody hell to be honest with you. Your assuming that Sukuna would first off all, stand there and allow it to happen and secondly, your using a multitude of assumptions for Makima's win-con. She's never left battle mid fight to perform her death ritual, she's lacks the mind reading and information Analysis on her profile in order for her to obtain Sukuna's name. Makima quite literally does not ever fight in the way your currently arguing for.
I'm not saying Sukuna wouldn't notice at all I'm saying by the time he does Makima would have already dipped due to the tactic I stated above numerous times. Makima has left the battle field multiple times leaving the job to her underlings and never actually fights head on without preparation (E.g 20% Gun Devil and Pochita), I'm suggesting like how the Yakuza defeated her underlings and she performed her ritual to make quick work of them, she would do the same with Sukuna adding onto the fact that he has a crazy strong fear aura and Makima never usually fights her battles head on without preparation, she would definitely want to find out what's up with Sukuna, and the ability is under her profile as Clairvoyance
Again read above. The Death Ritual doesn't work here, as it's extremely OOC and requires a name she can't obtain.
Sukuna =/= The Yakuza. Makima has ties with the government, it's very possible for her to be aware of their names with the birth records of the japanese citizens. Also pretty sure that the ritual explicitly only works on normal humans.
I'm not using the fact on how she got the Yakuzas names, I'm using the Yakuza defeating her underlings as an example which will lead to her performing the ritual, and the attack is accepted and telekinesis on her profile which Sukuna scales 4.88x under

You're confused or just willfully ignoring how DA works. It doesn't stop esoteric abilities, that's an insane stretch of the ability, it creates a domain around the user and nullifies techniques coming into it, not esoteric stuff. That would be the very counter to a defensive ability that only targets one specific thing. And yeah of course it's gonna stop Gojo's Blue, that's a cursed technique.
Techniques are esoteric abilities. By definition. It's not some biological ability (Though biology plays a small aspect in it).
He has no aoe though, especially not one capable of killing tens of people. Dismantle isn't an aoe.
Can't Dismantle be large, shot at multiple people at once, or be extended to affect the ground (or was that Cleave?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back