• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC6: Old First

"Tsk, You really are persistent!"

"So are you~" *We started to bleed out more and more. He kept burning my body with his dark flames while I use both my flames against his but he has better control of the dark flames...after all...*

"Then just fall!" *I summoned a wheel to get to him but as he smashed it chains came out and an iron maiden from the ground slammed into him crushing his insides. I then rushed over to him and stabbed him through the iron maiden. I see blood spill over but instead of pain he laughed*

"Hehe...HAHAHAHA. You think you got me stuck here? News flash for ya kiddo. I'm still you after all~" *What was he...oh goddamit...Behind me were chains that pierce through me with black flames. Then the wheel literally grinded half of my body off sending me flying through the air as he got up. He breaks out of the iron maiden with his injuries are visible but...I also can see the torture items and him outstretching more arms.* "Then let's play mirror match why don't we?"

"UGH!!! UGOH!!!!!" *I was screaming at the top of my lungs as I try to attack with all the torture items in my way but he reflected back with his own as we did an airborne fight. He then started to make a cage of thorns around us so I retaliated with making my own. The cage was made with half of our chains exactly* "Pretty tasteless you know..."

"Well I like this so...*He sets his portions of the chains with black fire* "Lets burn and burn! No ring out will save ya boy!"

"I never intended to get saved from a ring out when it comes to you! UOOOOHHHH!! *We threw rapid assaults as the fire burned us inside out. Our chains start getting mixed up as we kept throwing them out resulting in us getting pierced through by the chains from groin to the head. The pain was agonizing and he only laughed...* "Gh! Gah!" *I cough out blood as even with these wounds I will still fight. The ball of chain had a mix of purple and black flames as I try to raging demon him but...*

"I told you. We're playing mirror match!" *He then did his own raging demon which made us trade blow crushing our souls badly. We are alive but in absolute pain. Now I can tell despite the maddening laugh he is hurt...Grinning but in pain*

I attempt to hold Kura's hand before opening my other hand for someone else to hold.

"Everyone, let's all put our hands together and try to find it!"

Kura takes Silas' hand.

Old Man Sam pops up next to Jackson.

"Hm. Nice dream." He says, before lying down on the floor and trying to go back to sleep.

Working together to gather the pull into one place, it coalesces into a brightly glowing ball of light in the center of your friendship circle. Old man Sam approaches from behind Azencard.

"This is it! Good, keep it up! Don't lose concentration. Now, we just need you to give it form. Remember how this world works. It reacts to your mind, your inner psyche. As it is now, the entrance is simply a big intangible ball of potential. You won't be able to use it until it's given shape! Together now, picture it in your mind, give the entrance a physical shape."

"Ummmmm, darn it, what the hell." He then tries to imagine it into shape. A big ball or whatever, he just wants to get this over with.

While Kirby and Pit get excited at the Friendship circle, Dante looks at it smugly, cracking a joke or two, while Gilgamesh almost vomits. Almost.

Azencard himself smiles at the team, and tries to picture a door.

A gate...so a wormhole?

Thinking of that, I imagine a gate in space, in a shape of a hole that suck in everything, and puncture out into a distance place

The entrance takes the shape of a simple wooden door, built into a 12ft cube made of stone. The "pulling" sensation stops.

"Looks like that did it. You can let it go now."

I let out a sigh of relief as my past lives join my being again. I still don't let go of Azencard of Silas though.

"Huh...That turn out different than expected. Did we instead summon the door, rather than creating it?"

I ask, inquisitively

• THe more this goes the worst it gets huh...Dammit! Then I heard about a voice saying make a door with your imagination and the power of friendship or smth...*
"What's wrong kiddo? Seem out of it!"

"Well...looks like for now its curtains"

"running away?"

"Tactical retreating I would say." *So i made the cage more intense in its potency and start to crush us. But as we are both getting crush I imagine a door and then fling my hand into the darkness sensing a hand could be nearby* "Well if we are going to do kindergarden things catch this messed up hand for me!" *I threw my hand into the nearest hand i could find and transfer my thoughts into it...I can still regenerate from all this so this is fine. But nacht just as we are getting crushed*

"Hyahaha. Run all you like. You won't escape me~ After all you should know that it is futile to resist. The victory is your...for now" *We both then started to burn as my hand grabs into another hand flinging my burned up corpse up as we were both badly damaged*

Azencard is relieved. He lets go of the person in the right of him, but sees Ilia still hasn't let go. He awkwardly laughs and scratches his chin.

"Well... I guess we have to go in." After a little while, he lets go of Ilia and opens the door.

I blink and regain my composure. I let Silas's hand go.

"Shall I go first?" I ask the others. I know that I'm more durable than most and am willing to go into the unknown to see how safe it is.

I attempt to walk to the door, still holding on to Kura's hand.

"We should all go together, that's how we got this far after all."

"Alright then. Door."

Suddenly a second head comes out of my back.

"HEY! MAGIC ONE! CAN YOU UNDO THIS FRIENDSHIP THING! IT'S REALLY PEEVING ME OFF!"

"Now Perfect, I... Wait you can do that?"

"I guess I can now."

"Okay, here we go." I say before stepping through the door.

[Azencard is such a gentleman for holding open a door for a lady.]

ÔÇÿHm, Inner World...If I could harness it, this could end up be a very powerful weapons.'

"Wait, before we go in...can I collect some signatures from you guy?"

I said, while taking out the notebook, as always

• I can feel it...I'm getting dragged closer to everyone...as my thoughts drift*
"Did you think I'll let you go without a parting gift?"

"!" *That voice...Nacht!. He couldn't follow me here but...I noticed something coming...it was...the biggest black fire I've seen him launch. I can hear his thoughts all over it...he's mocking me!*

"Well if you are going then I might as well sent you as a toasted turkey!" *I was then hit full force by the black fire. While it made me travel faster to my destination...it hurts*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *I was forcefully regenerating myself but i could barely scream. It echoed but barely sounded through. I don't know who can hear it but....I'm more burnt up than before. That bastard...he really couldn't go out without a bang huh...*

Back