• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC6: Old First

• Seeing the attacks I use the chains making a shield along with the black flames so it can repel it back the impact. Dammit though...* "Kura if you don't wake up one of us will have to do a prince charming kiss to wake you up FFS" *With that I also shot needles and bullets with the power of my relic and flames creating a barrage of fire at the king while I held Kura up in another hand* "Silas you got any bright ideas to wake Kura up? Cuz I have two. Hit her hard at any point or go for the prince charming kiss. WHich one works or do they work?" *I asked somewhat seriously*

"it was going to be slap stick but um...kissing...well this MAYBE problematic no? We got old farty pants there raining fire while one needs some stimulation to wake up from hibernation....WRYYYYYYYYYYYY. Wait what about we both do it. I can somewhat cover us?"

I shapeshift into wearing a swimsuit [Ed's idea] and dive into the lake, while having my Ghost watch my back.

My red eyes take over.

I'm bored.

Maybe staking everything can bring me some entertainment.

I take the offer.

[Patience]

Junkoposter said:
Uber streteches before getting up. "Sure." She walks over and grabs a CD, she puts it in the record player. Lovely Mound of Cherry Blossoms ~ Flower of Japan starts playing. She then sits back down.
"Oops, sorry that's the wrong one."

One of the chalk Uber's arms is erased, causing the same arm on the real Uber to vanish as well. Regenerationn, healing and the like don't work to restore it.

"Try something else. Maybe, something relaxing."

Three records stand out on the shelf:

Beethoven's "5th Symphony in C Minor", Erik Satie's "Gymnopédies", and Tears for Fears' "Everybody Wants to Rule the World".

Uber looks at her now erased arm, she sighs. "Huh, that's probably not good..." She walks over and picks up Gymnopédies, she puts it in the music player and then sits down.

I look at Genesis with a blank look on my face.

"What? No, that's a terrible idea."

I set wyverns up around us to Reflect any new attacks and use Pailingual to see if Kura's body can explain what's happening to her.

[Retconned cause OOC and illegal]

[Speed]

"Wha- ah! No!"

Suddenly a portal opens up in space and Azencard flies through.

@Crim you arrive at a giant playground to see Jake in his chibi form surrounded by 100-ish kids. Most of them are staring at you now.

How the hell is this about speed?

Knowing what the objectives are through meta powers, i wave at the kids.

"Hey kids. I'm that little guys friend there. And i'm ummm..." i think for a bit, before sprouting white wings from my back.

"I'm a angel."

[A+ Charisma being used to it's max here btw]

[actually, you know what]

Jake via cosmic senses learns that Kura has been hurt badly, so he decides

**** this, i need to protec

Then teleport there and starts spamming dragons made out of cosmos at the king and his attacks.

[Not OOC to troll and illegal in what story. Tell dat to sleeping beauty OVO]

"Eh a suggestion i said. Got any better ideas to wake sleeping beauty? Though i suspect if I tried that I'll awaken a yandere side...if u do that doesn't involve going full comedic mode then pls tell." *I sent a giant fireball using my wings towards the king while defending the two as well*

Overlord775 said:

Then teleport there and starts spamming dragons made out of cosmos at the king and his attacks.
[ you know that she's been hit like, not even once? ]

Overlord775 said:

[You can neither sense nor travel outside of your current dimension until you finish the trial.

@All I'll try to respond to this tomorrow. ]

"Elephant, and Door? Anyway, the number mean that I should bring him up fast"

I then immediately pick him up, and escape to the center room again.

I relize that is can't teleport to outside of the challange, and that Azancard is doing a better job that i could have ever done.

• Crying Inside.jpg intenfifies
I just, stand there, looking cute.

[Wisdom]

Andykhang said:
"Elephant, and Door? Anyway, the number mean that I should bring him up fast"

I then immediately pick him up, and escape to the center room again.
You're back where you started with the three pathways. The owl is still here.

Monarch Laciel said:
I ask one of the kids "what would your brother say if I asked him what we have to do to win the trial"
"You need to make it to the exit before the time runs out." The twin (glasses) responds.

After he answers, the number on his head goes from "5" to "4". The other twin's number stays the same (5).

"HEY OTHER PERSON I THINK WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF QUESTIONS TO ASK THESE KIDS."

I pick up the glasses twin and bring him to the centre room too.

"Alright other person, pick up your kid. We're going through"

[Patience]

@Junko

"Ahh, that's nice."

The number on the door changes from 0/3 to 1/3.

@Blah

You feel really relaxed.

The number on the door changes from 1/3 to 2/3.

"Say, would you three like to play a game?" the man asks.

[Babysitting]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
How the hell is this about speed?

Knowing what the objectives are through meta powers, i wave at the kids.

"Hey kids. I'm that little guys friend there. And i'm ummm..." i think for a bit, before sprouting white wings from my back.

"I'm a angel."

[A+ Charisma being used to it's max here btw]
"Whooooa"

They all look on in awe.

"Can you show us some angel magic?" one of them asks.

[Luck]

Edwardtruong2006 said:
My red eyes take over.

I'm bored.

Maybe staking everything can bring me some entertainment.

I take the offer.
"Perfect! It's not often I get to test my luck against someone like yourself! Let's begin then."

She looks pretty excited.

"The rules are the same. And remember, this is the best of one. The first to win wins it all. You can choose first."

Six cards appear face-down on the table as before. Black, white, red, blue, silver, and gold.

"Sure thing!"

I summon a canon literally my size, and start shooting fireworks into the sky. They form into little constelations.

[Patience]

"Ever heard of 20 questions?"

[Speed]

"WHOOOOA!"

Jake's PDA announces that the children are sufficiently entertained and you can move on to the next thing.

"Planet Jakku is being destroyed. Save the planet and its people."

This is the final objective. It's in a far far away galaxy 13 billion light-years from your current location.

"See ya kids!"

My armor surrounds me, as i get into the warp star. I then use quick heart to get 10x faster and boost foward, leaving a trail of stars behind me.

I go towards said galaxy/planet at tens/hundreds of quadrilions of times the speed of light.

Back