• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC6: Old First

THE2: "Already bring it." I said to him. I then go back to the center

Jane: "So we only have 5 question..."

I said, trying to not triggered any question yet for him to answer. In the mean time, I wait for the other to bring him back

"Rawr."

I say bye to the kids, then stat teleport spamming at very hihg speed toward Planet Jakku.

also i am using Flame Charge to go even FASTER

I create a drone with my hand.

"Just in case. Oh, what am I saying! This is a test of courage. Geronimo!"

I turn my hand back and go in the door

[Sorry this took so long. I could've sworn I had already done something]

[Strength]

@Dragon

Kura's body is aware that it's being read and calls you a pervert. Kura's fine though, just recuperating. She holds a strong belief that you'll be able to do this even without her.

The elemental attacks are dispersed, but more continue to rain from the sky.

@Red

"Naive!"

The king bats away your attack with the back of his hand.

Charging forward, he closes the distance between you in the blink of an eye. He plunges his colossal blade towards you.

I pat Kura on the head and then create an energy construct shaped like a dragon that starts eating the elemental attacks for me. While it's taking care of that, I freeze the king's blade in the air along with the rest of him.

[Courage]

@WHY

There's nobody around but if there were they would definitely appreciate how great you look in a swimsuit. You see a strange crystal ball at the bottom of the lake.

@Hl3

There's nothing in the fiel- 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01100001 01100010 01101001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01100101 01100011 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 You sense some kind of box buried underground with map pulse.

@The

The door leads to a creepy looking hallway beneath the cemetery. And the end of the hall lies a tomb with a fancy looking coffin.

[Wisdom]

@Andy

"Yes."

His number is also reduced to 4 now.

The ferret snickers just a little bit.

After going through the center path, you come across two doors. Only one of them leads to the exit.

Jane:'Hm...so they're eagered to take anything as a question. Would they have a reason to force the count like that...'

Seeing the 2 door in front of me. I'm pondering on what question I should take, and another thing...

THE2: Meanwhile, THE2 just return first to the center room, then ask the owl.

"Could you tell me anything else about the twin?"

@Andy

The owl shakes his head.

"I'm afraid not. Use them to find the exit is the only hint I can give you."

"Look, it seems pretty simple to me. One twin lies always, the other twin tells the truth always. Or at least 4 or 5 more times each. So we are going to bring both of these twins through the centre path, and when we reach the doors, because I find it more likely there's going to be doors there than elephants, we are going to ask one of them 'which door would the other twin would say we should go through if we had asked them', and then we go through the opposite door. Ok?"

THE2: "Hah...Don't you have something like "The Fable of the Twin Slither"?"

I ask, sighly.

"You know, the Fable when you should be careful, that the twin themselves is the one saying such?"

Edwellken said:
@Andy

The owl shakes his head.

"I'm afraid not. Use them to find the exit is the only hint I can give you."
Jane: 'Alpha, I know you can read mind, so speak to me simply. Did the feathered one said the truth?'

As the same time, I wrote the same message (without the read mind stuff), to him secretly.

THE2: "I see...So, could you tell me which is the right door?"

I ask, since not like I lose anything asking to him.

"Do you have a better idea? Besides, we've both noticed that the kid is compelled to answer us. Both kids give different answers on what we need to do to get out of here. Sure they both might be lying but until we go through the centre we're not going to know. The owl is giving us nothing more, so if we operate on the assumption that both the kids are lying we're just going to sit here forever with no idea what to do. So let's get a move on"

I telekinetically pick up both kids and float through the centre passageway.

"Wait abit. I'm not saying we cannot used the kid however."

THE2 said.

[Also, Jane already picking up one of the kid to go into the center pathway, IIRC]

[You're picking up THE2, as he was the one on the center room.]

THE2: "Just listen for abit."

THE2 then manipulate the gravity around him, and suddenly increase his weight to that of a mountain. At the same time, I deliver a piece of paper to him.

'The kid mouth would lie, but their body should be honest'

Having completed his task and seeing the others havnt Jackson lies against a nearby wall falling asleep.

"heh zip it old man its your royal nap time" *I put Kura aside while I flicked her forehead with Silas trying to freeze the king as the blade goes towards me as I release chains from my body while creating a fire shield which if he comes into contact would burn him as well as i would have attacked him and in that moment plan to blow up the two of us in that radius (firstly controlled radius so only he and I will have an explosion and i won't die or get injured really its more to a big boom shennenigans cuz its my flames and such)*

[Speed]

Around 4 light-years of the way there, the two of you notice something quickly gaining on you and closing the distance ridiculously fast.

[Courage]

@WHYfu

Looking more closely, the crystal ball is sitting on top of a pedestal which reads "Peer into the orb to reveal another treasure." It goes on to warn that overuse is likely to incur a great wrath. Looking into the crystal now only shows a murky cloudlike substance inside.

@Hl3

There's a stone tablet inside of the box and a note. It's too dark and too cramped to read either.

@The

There's a skull inside the coffin. This place is starting to give you an uneasy feeling.

@All you feel as if there's something right behind you peering into your soul.

That's weird. Why does it feel like someone is lright behind me?

This is extra freaky for Ilia, because with all her senses she can't see anything behind her.

She decides to have her Ghost analyze the crystal ball.

I telekinetically pull the box up through the ground, checking my surroundings every few seconds, before opening it, also with TK

As I was planning on what to do with the kid (was debating the amount of thing I could perform), suddenly I felt a feeling, as if somebody was watching behind my back.

It does not seems to be hostile for now, so I ignored it and continuing on with my ponder.

"Anyway, let just bring the kids in."

At the same time THE2 come in, he also delivered another paper to him.

'First, just ask them to go in the door that they themselves choose. What happen next, determine what "method" we must deal with them.'

Clairvoyance tells me there's nothing literally behind me but I can't shake the feeling.

"Enough. We're doing this now. No doing weird shit to minors."

¤î╬╗╬┐╬╣ ╬┐╬╣ ╬┤¤ü¤î╬╝╬┐╬╣ ¤Ç¤ü╬┐¤â¤ç¤Ä¤ü╬À¤â╬▒╬¢ ¤â¤ä╬À ╬í¤Ä╬╝╬À

I twist space so that no matter which direction any of us move in, we move towards the centre path. I do it with multiple layers of hyperdense space just in case this person can resist manipulation of space of normal density.

Monarch Laciel said:
Clairvoyance tells me there's nothing literally behind me but I can't shake the feeling.

"Enough. We're doing this now. No doing weird shit to minors."

¤î╬╗╬┐╬╣ ╬┐╬╣ ╬┤¤ü¤î╬╝╬┐╬╣ ¤Ç¤ü╬┐¤â¤ç¤Ä¤ü╬À¤â╬▒╬¢ ¤â¤ä╬À ╬í¤Ä╬╝╬À

I twist space so that no matter which direction any of us move in, we move towards the centre path. I do it with multiple layers of hyperdense space just in case this person can resist manipulation of space of normal density.
"Oh? Good idea you're having there."

Then, another paper: 'I would advice not doing in front of the kid yet though, somehow disguise it, is what I would suggest.'

"Let's get outta here"

"This is a test of courage! I'm supposed to stay here despite my fear!"

"Courage isn't getting yourself killed."

"Don't get me wrong. I am absolutely terrified right now. But what could they throw me that I can't regenerate from, right?"

"Complete atomic destruction."

"I mean, I could just make a new mind for myself by absorbing some dirt or something."

"..."

"You know what, I'll just stay really close to the door and have some drone or something open the door."

I start to back towards the door, keeping my eyes on the coffin.

Back