• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC6: Old First

Edwellken said:
[Speed]
Around 4 light-years of the way there, the two of you notice something quickly gaining on you and closing the distance ridiculously fast.

@All you feel as if there's something right behind you peering into your soul.
I turn around to see what is following us.

Also i feel something looking at my soul and, by using legical deduction on the situation, i think that's from the thingo after me.

[Sorry, the "@All" was really only meant for the people in Courage. That was my fault.

Other than that, responding soon.]

[Strength]

The king completely ignores being frozen. As his sword slices through Genesis' fire shield, it detonates as planned with the flames actually dealing some damage. Unfortunately, Genesis is still struck by the sword, which completely obliterates everything but his head and the right side of his upper torso.

The king recoils slightly from the flames, but proceeds to take another swing.

Silas's dragon energy succeeds in absorbing the attacks it comes across.

• The sword slices through the shield and doe burn him but destroys everything except my head, the right side of my upper torso. I instantly regenerate this. I smiled as the king readies another swing.*
"How's that for a wake up call. Feeling the heat old man?" *I ripped of my left arm towards him while summoning a giant wheel from the side and an iron maiden on the other with chains wrapping around the space he is in. I made another sort of makeshift type of bomb with this but I plan to make the flames stick to the king instead of simply blowing up. I threw out a massive hadoken with the black flames in the meantime his way with my other hand though i made sure Kura isn't in the way in the slightest (Dammit wake up woman this isn't the time for sleeping beauty or I might shout flatty to your face to wake you up!)*

[Speed]

Somebody's chasing you riding a legendary pokemo. The strength and speed of their Mega Rayquaza is unlike almost any pokemon you've seen or heard of before. SNI reveals the rider to be a young female trainer but much about her is obscured for some reason. She's wearing a suit not unlike David's.

She closes the distance rather quickly and throws an Ultra Ball at Jake.

Oh for the love of Palutena...

I send a few dozen Noble Phantasms towards the Ultra Ball.

"Sorry, but we are in a bit of an hurry, so can you don't!?" i yell towards her.

[Wisdom]

Through the center path, you find two doors. Presumably only one leads to the exit.

[Courage]

@WHY

Your ghost concludes that the ball is most likely one of the treasures you're looking for, probably the "Orb" that was mentioned in the note you found earlier along with the pendant.

@Hl3

The tablet carries the list of the 12 treasures you're looking for.

Amulet, Scepter, Tablet, Orb, Book, Shield, Crown, Skull, Ring, Goblet, Sword, Gemstone

The note reads:

"Do not drop."

and

"The skull is in a place of death."

and

"The ring is under a tree."

While checking your surroundings, you see a shadowy figure roaming around in the direction you came from. It doesn't seem to have noticed you yet.

@The

You make it back to the entrance without complications.

[Patience]

"Great. Oh, and don't be alarmed if you suddenly find you have knowledge of things you shouldn't. That's me who's doing that. It'll disappear once the trial's over... probably.

Also, I'll only be using things that can be found on VS Battles Wiki as subjects.

Well then let's start with something simple, shall we? Feel free to ask several questions at once."

[Luck]

(You can only take 3.)

You grab black white and gold. The opponent takes the three remaining cards.

Hand

1 Black: 1d100x1

1 White: 8d12x1

1 Gold 40d4x1

BEFORE my idiot partner can finish that question, I telekinetically slam their jaw shut hard enough to break their teeth while also nullifying all sound waves around them.

"You're an idiot. How about instead of wasting two questions at once, you just let the man with the exponentially expanding IQ and understanding of the fundamental mechanics solve the wisdom test? Ok?"

I turn to the twin with the glasses and ask specifically him:

"If I asked your brother which door to take, which one would he say to go through?".

Ouchie~~Thank the heaven my teeth is regenerable.

"You know you could just blocked the soundwave you know." I complain

Monarch Laciel said:
I turn to the twin with the glasses and ask specifically him:

"If I asked your brother which door to take, which one would he say to go through?".
The twin points to the door on the left.

His number is reduced to 3.

I open the door on the right.

"Alright kids, head on through"

I look back at the other people.

"The kid with glasses hasn't lied once. Everything he's said has been true. His brother didn't clean up after himself, he accurately answered what his twin would say if asked a question, and there were doors up the centre path not elephants. He also said that his brother always lies, and his brother told me there were elephants up the centre path, of which I don't see any."

I sigh, and put up a barrier across the door threshold to stop the kid walking through.

I turn to the twin without glasses from the messy room on the right.

"What door should we go through to pass the test?"

I grab the crystal ball with telekinesis and look into it. I also keep wary of the feeling that I'm getting watched.

[Didn't see the game had started]

Sudden existential dread of realizing all my past lives were fictional and I'm living in a game being played by a bunch of nerds with too much time on their hands.

"Is it a character?" I calmly ask.

[Wisdom]

Monarch Laciel said:
I sigh, and put up a barrier across the door threshold to stop the kid walking through.

I turn to the twin without glasses from the messy room on the right.

"What door should we go through to pass the test?"
He points to the door on the left.

His number also becomes 3.

[Courage]

Hl3 or bust said:
Deciding not to risk it, i immediately look away from the creature before teleporting to The
David teleports next to The.

"Oh...speaking of which. If only one of us pass this test, then the entire trial is considered complete, and we both get out of this right?"

I ask Alpha about this.

[Luck]

She places 3 cards as well.

"Are you ready?"

The two of you roll your sets of dice.

She rolls a 1d100, 15d10, and a Double (15d10) against your cards.

Her result: 1d100 (87) + 15d10 (123) + 15d10 (123) = 333

Your result: 1d100 (91) + 8d12 (92) + 40d4 (150) = 333

"It's a tie?

Again!"

The table clears, and the cards are yet again replaced.

[Patience]

Blahblah9755 said:
"Is it a character?" I calmly ask.
"Yes."

19 questions left.

[Strength]

The king envelops himself and his sword in his intense crimson aura, which repels the effects of the black flames.

Silas's punch doesn't have enough impact to do much.

The blade comes crashing down, kicking up the ground below in a massive explosion. You managed to get Kura and yourselves out of the way in time.

Much of the floor has turned into lava and molten rock, with a few solid rock platforms to stand on. The lava goes up to just below the king's knees as he stomps forward. His aura is still in full effect.

[Speed]

The noble phantasms knock the trainer's ultra ball away.

She squints at the two of you with a determined expression before maneuvering Rayquaza to block your path.

Trainer Shelby wants to battle!

Shelby sends out Mega Absol and Tyrantrum.

Absol used Mean Look. It is now impossible to flee.

I create jet boosters on the back of my elbows and use them to hit the side of the sword in the same spot with both fists even harder while still using Penetrate and manipulating my aura to lift Kura up away from the lava.

Back